All Categories

What CAN must HAPPEN

What CAN must HAPPEN

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 25, 2020, 08:5710/25/20
10/31/14

What CAN must HAPPEN

How did this smart player manage to put all those buildings on one spot. 

I need to put all my buildings in one spot so I can decorate my castle. This player is one of over 50 players in one league that did this same trick. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 26, 2020, 03:1410/26/20
Oct 26, 2020, 03:16(edited)
08/09/15

hello Oracle

nice complement :p

i do not know if nowadays its still possible or not

iron mines are only built on iron ores(designated places by default)

1.first u build a keep on ores

2.build the iron mines on ores too

im afraid it wont be possible for you though...

this was possible only when u started an account,not for already developed ones...

Oct 26, 2020, 05:4110/26/20
10/31/14

fURY said:

hello Oracle

this was possible only when u started an account,not for already developed ones...

So its only possible when you are a beginner. You do realize that there are more than 14 buildings on that one spot. 

Sentry, House of Shards, House of Lords, 4 mines, Embassy, Eagle nest, ect. 14 buildings on that one spot. 

So if you build on Iron mines, you can build all other buildings there. That would have been nice to know in 2014. 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 26, 2020, 06:2010/26/20
10/04/13
Oracle said:

fURY said:

hello Oracle

So its only possible when you are a beginner. You do realize that there are more than 14 buildings on that one spot. 

Sentry, House of Shards, House of Lords, 4 mines, Embassy, Eagle nest, ect. 14 buildings on that one spot. 

So if you build on Iron mines, you can build all other buildings there. That would have been nice to know in 2014. 
I don't think it's just about the ore locations, I'm guessing there's some kind of bug they used to do that.  I'm not aware of what it is though, or why anyone would want to stack their buildings like that.  
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 26, 2020, 13:0410/26/20
05/21/19
Oracle said:

How did this smart player manage to put all those buildings on one spot. 

I need to put all my buildings in one spot so I can decorate my castle. This player is one of over 50 players in one league that did this same trick. 

Hello, Oracle! Please report this player to our Support Team via this link. I think our agents need to have a look at it. Thank you!
Oct 26, 2020, 15:5210/26/20
Oct 26, 2020, 18:52(edited)
08/09/15

Biohazard said : 

I don't think it's just about the ore locations, I'm guessing there's some kind of bug they used to do that. I'm not aware of what it is though, or why anyone would want to stack their buildings like that. 

there was a bug ,but it had to be there on iron ore otherwise it was not possible,ore was essential,at least to my knowledge.

Oracle said :

So its only possible when you are a beginner. You do realize that there are more than 14 buildings on that one spot. Sentry, House of Shards, House of Lords, 4 mines, Embassy, Eagle nest, ect. 14 buildings on that one spot.  

no i was not aware,oracle, people who did this,did so to just have fun,i had a funny name on castle name,so did everyone else.otherwsie it was impossible to click on buildings ,this just was a fun activity,like everything of this nature

Alina said :

Hello, Oracle! Please report this player to our Support Team via this link. I think our agents need to have a look at it. Thank you!

i dont think this action is possible now and the bug has been fixed long ago as far as i know.this account might very well be over 3 years inactive.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 29, 2020, 10:5810/29/20
05/21/19
Bonecrusher

Biohazard said : 

I don't think it's just about the ore locations, I'm guessing there's some kind of bug they used to do that. I'm not aware of what it is though, or why anyone would want to stack their buildings like that. 

there was a bug ,but it had to be there on iron ore otherwise it was not possible,ore was essential,at least to my knowledge.

Oracle said :

So its only possible when you are a beginner. You do realize that there are more than 14 buildings on that one spot. Sentry, House of Shards, House of Lords, 4 mines, Embassy, Eagle nest, ect. 14 buildings on that one spot.  

no i was not aware,oracle, people who did this,did so to just have fun,i had a funny name on castle name,so did everyone else.otherwsie it was impossible to click on buildings ,this just was a fun activity,like everything of this nature

Alina said :

i dont think this action is possible now and the bug has been fixed long ago as far as i know.this account might very well be over 3 years inactive.

Yep, that's right! But it might be possible to "deactivate" this bug on the account above. Not sure about it, our Support agents know more on this matter.

Dec 12, 2020, 17:5612/12/20
Dec 13, 2020, 07:57(edited)
08/09/15

@oracle , @Biohazard  i tried it on an edit loophole and it worked :D

i

castle is my main ! fURY ,you can recognize it by my castle name "i will kill u"

guess how many buildings i have there :p ?

ofcourse either its against the rules or not i will re edit my buildings ! its very hard to click on things that way !

just wanted to see if this still works :D