All Categories

How to obtain the dragon stone?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 23, 2020, 03:5110/23/20
06/15/19

This is quite confusing for me as I've looked through the wiki and checked through the construction then the command tab. It just doesn't show up. Has it been removed from the game?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 23, 2020, 08:1010/23/20
Oct 23, 2020, 08:14(edited)
08/09/15

hello lord/lady Meng Zhi Yap

to receive dragone stone building u need to have built all essential buildings sentry house/ shadow hall and  lost arts for them

those are the requirements

now my friend

please make sure u followed the tutorial quest ! see if u have some unclaimed tutorials ! dragon stone tutorial quest pops up only after u advance through ur tutorials ! for example quest : build a hall of shadows ..

if u have any more questions dnt hesitate to ask

Oct 23, 2020, 08:4410/23/20
08/09/15

this issue has been treated like a bug for so long,i myself couldnt locate my dragon stone building,when i came back,then after that as i have been active in forum received so many mails about missing this buildings

so i researched this matter thoroughly,why do we not receive dragons stone in buildings ? 

1. a very small percentage of players have already built it in some part of the castle that is not visible,like in side of the castle which is under reports,(i was among this group :p) always check ur townhall for the buildings u have constructed ! 

2. build ur essential and major in gameplay buildings : market,house of scrolls,sanctum,hall of shadows

3. tutorial quests : this was the case with most players,u have built all the buildings,upgraded all the lost arts and yet dragon stone not showing up ?tutorial quests pop up in order from top down,the first quests there on top is of high importance ,follow through ur quests and i assure u,u will receive ur dragon stone in ur command

if your issue is not fixed by then,you can always make a ticket so our expert team can review your case.u can find the ticket here.

i wish u all a happy game experience,

fURY

Oct 24, 2020, 02:4810/24/20
06/15/19

fURY said:

to receive dragone stone building u need to have built all essential buildings sentry house/ shadow hall and  lost arts for them

now my friend

please make sure u followed the tutorial quest ! see if u have some unclaimed tutorials ! dragon stone tutorial quest pops up only after u advance through ur tutorials ! for example quest : build a hall of shadows ..

Well, Thanks lord/lady fURY. I didn't know much at first. But thanks for your advice!

Oct 24, 2020, 07:5010/24/20
Oct 24, 2020, 07:56(edited)
08/09/15

you are welcome,glad could be of help

in the meantime,please note,when u need information on something/a feature in game,u can always ask here on game discussion,it will save u a great deal of time/effort

respectfully,

fURY,

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 26, 2020, 06:2910/26/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

now my friend

Yep, just going through the tutorials can help you find out quite a bit.