All Categories

feats of honor achievement

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 21, 2020, 13:5610/21/20
08/09/15

while most feats are reasonable,some are unrealistic..

im specifically talking about unit developer feat

it asks us of the max possible feat possible ! all units to be upgraded to rank 20 

if we compare this to any other feat in category it would be like :

champion feat : have 20 champions at 6 and 7 star and all the max possible features... 

some feats are hard,yes,but reasonable as they are open ended

is hamlet achievement hard ? extremely ! is it possible ? hardly but yes

when it comes to unit developer feat it asks us of max possible rank for every unit,rank 20 for all units,can someone explain how ?

look at griffins: 

these are not reasonable demands for an achievement feat ! how will we get each units rank to 20 ? 

specially maranian based units and lower units that are not even used kind of almost never

and as they go to higher ranks they exponentially ask for high xp points

how am i or anyone will be able to get millions of xp for units we do not use ? like dwarves or arbelasters...

this feat was not deigned like other feats ...this one is just impossible, it can not be done with knowledge,it can not be done even with money or a mix of both,its downright just impossible

i ask for this feat to be edited please,i would like some support 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 21, 2020, 14:0910/21/20
08/09/15

some achievements are open ended and very hard to complete

some demand some investment,some demand for a very hard work 

champion feat:  took me 6,7 months ,it was hard but reasonable ,did it ask for all the champions ? no

stoneheart castle feat requires some investment,hard but reasonable,it will take more time for me but ill try it as i get more saphs and this will be finished

general feat: an open ended kinda achievement ,hard,time consuming but it will be done

hamlet feat : very extremely hard but one can hope of completing,might take a year or even 3 but u can gather as much as u can everyday,u can do so even after completing the achievements..

unit developer : this one is not only reasonable but also the max possible 

discussion here is for unit developer feat !!!!

some players go for pvp,some play the game to have fun with friends,some like to complete the achievements if not mixed with others

these players are called adventurers if im not wrong..
Oct 21, 2020, 14:0910/21/20
02/22/16

I have always considered these to be long term goals although I admit the rewards for completing some of them are pretty skimpy I have not dwelled on it much with everything else going on in the game LOL

Oct 21, 2020, 21:2110/21/20
12/22/14

Even if the demands for that achievement were softened a bit, a player would still need to build tens of thousands of troops that they don't care about and kill them off just to get - what? 

Just ignore it. Just like a player can never really "win" Stormfall, a player can never really complete that achievement. 

It seems kinda fitting to me. 
Oct 21, 2020, 21:5110/21/20
Oct 21, 2020, 22:15(edited)
08/09/15

Wesley Pringle said:

I have always considered these to be long term goals although I admit the rewards for completing some of them are pretty skimpy I have not dwelled on it much with everything else going on in the game LOL

hello 

this one is not about long term or even reward,its simply just not possible wesley...

i have over a million pathfinders and all iv got is 300k xp...

pathfinders i or many others use,griffins and many other units... most units are not used..

this feat ,unit developer is just simply not possible to achieve 
Oct 21, 2020, 23:5710/21/20
12/22/14

Fury, you clearly have a lot of troops and you get a lot of XP. But don't worry about the impossible feat. 

Good night. 

Oct 22, 2020, 00:3210/22/20
07/10/14

They are very inconsistent in difficulty / reward value.

But then so are some of the Moon quests, mareth quests, value of the champs rewards and many other things.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 22, 2020, 14:2310/22/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

Wesley Pringle said:

hello 

this one is not about long term or even reward,its simply just not possible wesley...

pathfinders i or many others use,griffins and many other units... most units are not used..

It's certainly possible.  It'll require quite a bit of time and money for very little reward, but it's possible if someone cares to do it.  
Oct 22, 2020, 14:5810/22/20
08/09/15

BiohazarD said:

fURY said:

Wesley Pringle said:

hello 

It's certainly possible.  It'll require quite a bit of time and money for very little reward, but it's possible if someone cares to do it.  

u know what i meant :p

compare this to champion quest ! its like asking all champions to be taken to 7 star !!! that would be possible too 

this feat is wrong
Oct 22, 2020, 14:5910/22/20
08/09/15
Limad said:

Fury, you clearly have a lot of troops and you get a lot of XP. But don't worry about the impossible feat. 

Good night. 

it starting to look that way Limad ...