All Categories

Join Us on the Un-Official Stormfall: Age of War discord server

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 5, 2020, 09:0210/05/20
10/31/14

Discord is  the biggest digital distribution platform in the world, with over 250 Million users. It is for everyone serious about gaming, building relationships with fellow gamers, and just hanging out with a community that shares the same passion for gaming. 

Most leagues on Stormfall have league Discord servers of their own but do not exploit the full potential of discord because of their small size. 

join

Advantages of joining the Un-Official Stormfall: Age of War discord server

• You get exclusive access to 17 top 10 league marshals on server 1, 2 and 3 ( I am currently working on bringing Renzo into Discord and into our servers)
  • You get to interact with famous players including Freenzie, DJ Moody, Mark Romania, Wolfdietrich, Zeus, and so on
  • Virtually no spam
  • You get to build relationships with people who have shared your passion for Stormfall for over 7 years. 
  • Our server is completely Free to Play 

Join

Who can join

• Anyone who played or plays stormfall Age of war
  • All players from any servers are welcome
  • Any language

Other benefits 

• You can share your gaming experience with us
  • 24 hours live chat
  • Immediate answers to your questions from experienced players, marshals, captains in all three servers
  • Multi-lingual, bot facilitated chat
  • Automatic unlimited multilingual translations in Mandarin, French, English, Spanish, Italiano, and German, 
  • More languages can be added when requested
  • Exclusive access to a community to share your joke, your passions, and your past
  • You get immediate update on the three servers of Stormfall Age of war
  • Access to battle reports, screenshots, and others

Join

Other discord related benefits

• You can request an encrypted channel to conduct your league business. 
  • You can video chat or call other players at no cost
  • You can share your gaming by streaming it live with our community. 

You can join the unofficial Plarium Age of who by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/XRqww6X

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 5, 2020, 09:1010/05/20
10/31/14

I will be streaming live tomorrow. The purpose of the stream will be to study the Champion's quest drop rate. 

Join us and let us see how it goes. The stream end when I get a 7th order champion quests or I spend 5000 sapphires. 

So be on time. 

I will be streaming on my official server 2 account, I will not obscure anything. 

Details of the stream

Time 17:00 UCT+2, South African time

Venue: https://discord.gg/XRqww6X 

See you there

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 5, 2020, 10:3310/05/20
Oct 6, 2020, 12:04(edited)
05/21/19
Oracle said:

Discord is  the biggest digital distribution platform in the world, with over 250 Million users. It is for everyone serious about gaming, building relationships with fellow gamers, and just hanging out with a community that shares the same passion for gaming. 

Most leagues on Stormfall have league Discord servers of their own but do not exploit the full potential of discord because of their small size. 

join

Advantages of joining the Un-Official Stormfall: Age of War discord server

• You get exclusive access to 17 top 10 league marshals on server 1, 2 and 3 ( I am currently working on bringing Renzo into Discord and into our servers)
  • You get to interact with famous players including Freenzie, DJ Moody, Mark Romania, Wolfdietrich, Zeus, and so on
  • Virtually no spam
  • You get to build relationships with people who have shared your passion for Stormfall for over 7 years. 
  • Our server is completely Free to Play 

Join

Who can join

• Anyone who played or plays stormfall Age of war
  • All players from any servers are welcome
  • Any language

Other benefits 

• You can share your gaming experience with us
  • 24 hours live chat
  • Immediate answers to your questions from experienced players, marshals, captains in all three servers
  • Multi-lingual, bot facilitated chat
  • Automatic unlimited multilingual translations in Mandarin, French, English, Spanish, Italiano, and German, 
  • More languages can be added when requested
  • Exclusive access to a community to share your joke, your passions, and your past
  • You get immediate update on the three servers of Stormfall Age of war
  • Access to battle reports, screenshots, and others

Join

Other discord related benefits

• You can request an encrypted channel to conduct your league business. 
  • You can video chat or call other players at no cost
  • You can share your gaming by streaming it live with our community. 

You can join the unofficial Plarium Age of who by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/XRqww6X

Hello, Oracle! Nice idea, thanks! I've joined and I hope it'll be a decent unofficial channel  
Oct 5, 2020, 17:2510/05/20
Oct 5, 2020, 18:13(edited)
01/10/17
Alina said:

Oracle said:

Discord is  the biggest digital distribution platform in the world, 

Would you please give some proof of this Claim Please In my searches I've seen it listed at about 12th  
Oct 5, 2020, 20:4510/05/20
Oct 5, 2020, 20:48(edited)
08/09/15

ah discord 

this is nice .i want to join too Oracle

dnt know about ur time zone but ill try to be there
Oct 6, 2020, 10:5110/06/20
Oct 6, 2020, 10:52(edited)
07/10/14

Oracle said:

You get to interact with famous players including Freenzie, DJ Moody, Mark Romania, Wolfdietrich, Zeus,

You make me blush. People might be motivated to join to talk to me :) 

Jul 22, 2021, 06:2507/22/21
11/15/15

Looking to join a Discord server & hopefully one that Plarium runs! due to the fact that "contact us" is too slow when letters are written and then they then need to go through channels and then it gets lost somewhere...thanks

Jul 22, 2021, 10:1707/22/21
02/22/16
Manda-Lorian

Looking to join a Discord server & hopefully one that Plarium runs! due to the fact that "contact us" is too slow when letters are written and then they then need to go through channels and then it gets lost somewhere...thanks

The Discord In this topic is not run by Plarium 

Jul 26, 2021, 14:0407/26/21
10/31/14
Manda-Lorian

It would be nice to have real-time help. But unfortunately, Plarium is not heading into that direction. 

Jul 26, 2021, 14:0607/26/21
10/31/14
Wesley Pringle

The Discord In this topic is not run by Plarium 

This topic has over 288 views, making it the most viewed topic in 2020. So obviously there is demand. Without Flash, discord doesn't make sense.

Jul 27, 2021, 00:1007/27/21
02/22/16

I wonder how many of those views where you checking it .

Because there are not that many comments.