All Categories

Clever move!!Reaper champ event!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 24, 2020, 16:4709/24/20
04/11/15

Nice Plarium!! Some clever guys had this brilliant idea... Guaranted REAPER champ event  AFTER another guarantee champ event and after a x2 gold champ event in a row...not to mention in a different day than usual.I wonder how many players would saved holy bonds after firsts 2 champ events?also some players dont log in day by day.If i m correct this is only second time we have reaper champ event..anyways it s been a year since i have nt see this.Brilliant marketing move imo-and that s why i always keep at least 3 holy safe aside.Thanks for this Plarium.. it  s been a long wait!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2020, 20:0409/24/20
12/13/14

Freddy24 said:

Nice Plarium!! Some clever guys had this brilliant idea... Guaranted REAPER champ event  AFTER another guarantee champ event and after a x2 gold champ event in a row...not to mention in a different day than usual.I wonder how many players would saved holy bonds after firsts 2 champ events?also some players dont log in day by day.If i m correct this is only second time we have reaper champ event..anyways it s been a year since i have nt see this.Brilliant marketing move imo-and that s why i always keep at least 3 holy safe aside.Thanks for this Plarium.. it  s been a long wait!

There was a VOTE on facebook which Dryad, Reaper and Werewolf won

Sep 25, 2020, 11:4909/25/20
10/31/14
Snowgoon said:

Freddy24 said:

Did they run this quiz here? 
Sep 25, 2020, 11:5809/25/20
02/22/16

Would you like a contest here I can see about arranging one.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 25, 2020, 12:3209/25/20
05/21/19
Freddy24 said:

Hello, my Lord! Do you mean that having these events in a row is too much pressure on our community? 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 25, 2020, 12:3409/25/20
05/21/19
Oracle said:

Snowgoon said:

Freddy24 said:

Did they run this quiz here? 
Hi, Oracle! Nope, this time you're right - the poll was only on Facebook, but anyone was able to vote. It's a test, so we've decided to test it there. Cheers!
Sep 25, 2020, 13:2309/25/20
02/22/16

Freddy24 said:

I wonder how many players would saved holy bonds after firsts 2 champ events?also some players dont log in day by day.If i m correct this is only second time we have reaper champ event..anyways it s been a year since i have not see this.Brilliant marketing move imo-and that s why i always keep at least 3 holy safe aside.Thanks for this Plarium.. it 's been a long wait!

I try and Make it a habit to stop after I have completed one event  never knowing when another might be coming up !  I agree The Reaper has been long on My list to have a chance to collect !  
Sep 26, 2020, 06:3009/26/20
10/31/14

The reaper has a higher drop rate. So if you didn't manage to get one, then you will have one soon enough. 
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 26, 2020, 09:0309/26/20
10/04/13
Wesley Pringle said:

Would you like a contest here I can see about arranging one.

I'm pretty sure there already was a vote on the forum a while back, can't remember which thread it was in though.  
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 26, 2020, 09:0409/26/20
10/04/13
Alina said:

Freddy24 said:

Hello, my Lord! Do you mean that having these events in a row is too much pressure on our community? 
I'd rather have more events than fewer, although it does make things easier if they're kept on a regular schedule (or if they were announced in advance so we can plan for them).  
Sep 26, 2020, 21:3509/26/20
12/22/14

Werewolf today - nice one. 

Sep 26, 2020, 23:0109/26/20
08/09/15

champions now,all they do for me now is to work as a sacrifice to get orbs and foundations for 7s 

thats why i do not work on thinking of ways to make it work

i agree with Bio , better to have more events,about schedule,it was a first thats why i think it took players by surprise 

schedule makes things work like we plan to,i like this idea too

Sep 26, 2020, 23:0409/26/20
Sep 27, 2020, 00:00(edited)
08/09/15

Oracle said:

The reaper has a higher drop rate. So if you didn't manage to get one, then you will have one soon enough. 

for some its a cavalier,and headmen for others

still id appreciate 20 of each and still all iv got is just few of each

no one can prove a champion has a higher drop rate ! its all random

it might just be that u had a better chance of getting mentioned ones more

Sep 27, 2020, 12:2909/27/20
Sep 27, 2020, 12:30(edited)
07/10/14

I wouldn't have chosen those champs. Desperately waiting for Revenants myself.

But at least they asked the players (although not us specifically - maybe us next time). So it's hard to argue with the choices.

(in fact asking the players was exactly what we asked for here, when they told us it was no longer going to be a fixed cycle -  if I remember the thread correctly).

fURY said:

Yes you can. Just need to take the time and effort to record enough bond openings.

Sep 27, 2020, 20:1609/27/20
Sep 27, 2020, 20:21(edited)
11/27/14

I was lucky :)

Nice move Plarium ...I got all 3 champs :)

And one champ was Reverant

Sep 27, 2020, 22:4709/27/20
08/09/15

Mark ROMANIA said:

congrats Mark Romania

wish i was that Lucky
Sep 27, 2020, 23:2409/27/20
08/09/15

DJ Moody said:

fURY said:

Yes you can. Just need to take the time and effort to record enough bond openings.

factors involved would be so many noone could even account for every one of them(even then not a guarantee.for example what if  i say champion event time change would have an effect on the draws ? or what if a new feature champion related could ? )

even then time wise would take at least few months,at least

i guess if someone could invest that much time and effort even then it wiouldnt be trustworthy,still be my guest.

for me its random and i have accepted that !

Sep 28, 2020, 09:3609/28/20
Sep 28, 2020, 09:37(edited)
10/31/14

Mark ROMANIA said:

I wasn't lucky. In 4 months of playing after I  come back to the game, I have never had a Holy drop. I have won every single champion duel event except 2. But not a single holy. 

But I already have a Reaper and a Werewolves, both have enlightenment spare ready. So I am not complaining.

Sep 28, 2020, 09:4609/28/20
10/31/14

DJ Moody said:

fURY said:

Champion TYPE drop rate is predetermined and time-based. If you open a holy bond at 15:00 UCT +2 during a champion summoning event, you will certainly get the champion in the first try. 

If you open your first Holy bonds when your castle is lower than level 44, you will certainly drop a Druid a Templar, and grade 4 Cavalier. This happens without fail. I know what I am saying is unorthodox, and very silly. But I challenge anyone to open 5 Holy on a level 40-44 castle. 

I don't think this game was coded with near Quntuam random chances embedded in the system. certain conditions were pre-recorded into the game, certain If statements, that when satisfied, they make the game easier.

Sep 28, 2020, 09:5209/28/20
10/31/14

fURY said:

factors involved would be so many noone could even account for every one of them(even then not a guarantee.for example what if  i say champion event time change would have an effect on the draws ? or what if a new feature champion related could ? )

even then time wise would take at least few months,at least

i guess if someone could invest that much time and effort even then it wiouldnt be trustworthy,still be my guest.

for me its random and i have accepted that !

I don't think this is quantum physics. its elementary inferential statistics. Not even advanced. Certain champions have a higher drop rate at certain champion summoning event.

If you opened a Holy bond during the Druid summoning bond, chances are you saw a StoneHeart Activation chance champion drop. I managed to get both the druid and the StoneHeart activation chance grade 5 champion on 3 0f the 4 castles I play on. 

I have 1 alt, which plays both on server 1 and 2. So four castles. And I managed to score the Champion Activation chance on 3/4. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 28, 2020, 10:1309/28/20
05/21/19
Wesley Pringle said:

Freddy24 said:

I wonder how many players would saved holy bonds after firsts 2 champ events?also some players dont log in day by day.If i m correct this is only second time we have reaper champ event..anyways it s been a year since i have not see this.Brilliant marketing move imo-and that s why i always keep at least 3 holy safe aside.Thanks for this Plarium.. it 's been a long wait!

I try and Make it a habit to stop after I have completed one event  never knowing when another might be coming up !  I agree The Reaper has been long on My list to have a chance to collect !  
That's a wise plan, Wesley!