All Categories

Criminal Assault threats in-game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 29, 2020, 15:3507/29/20
04/23/16

Today, in Coalition chat - Castle Genghis Khan -799 970   from a league that has bragged about using browser scripts and resources stolen from Game Cheat sites - threatened to hack the Plarium server and track me down personally in real life.  Given the high likelihood that he is just another alt of the person who routinely hacks the Plarium server to steal digital resources - this does not seem an idle threat.

The sociopaths who claim this sort of online behavior are often extremely scary people - and a threat to myself and my family.

I can find no location to report his behavior on Plarium.

Where can users report such assaults?  Does Plarium even care? (They must be aware of his hundreds of accounts and the violations?)

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Jul 29, 2020, 18:4407/29/20
02/22/19

Hello My Lord Polaris, well...let them to brag for nothing , i can assure you the game can't be hacked  

Anyway, i'm trully sorry for your bad experience with this players, 

You can report the violations to the Support , at the link below my reply :

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=168165

I wish you a good day and good battles !

Jul 29, 2020, 21:2107/29/20
04/23/16

MIC999: Thank you. And I will report the threatened stalking to that address.

However, since virtually every other device connected to the internet has been compromised (including, in the U.S. - the White House internal network, the NSA, and the defense contractors working on 'top secret' projects) - I do not share your view that "this game can not be hacked'.
Jul 30, 2020, 04:0207/30/20
08/09/15

this kind of behavior should not be tolerated

this players is clearly terrified

i dnt blame him/her.even as a bluff these kind of threats are terrifying 

MicModerator
Jul 30, 2020, 09:4507/30/20
02/22/19

fURY said:

this kind of behavior should not be tolerated

this players is clearly terrified

i dnt blame him/her.even as a bluff these kind of threats are terrifying 

I agree with you , i don't tolerate neither , usually we retaliate in game this rude players , block them  adding to the black list ...and raids on their castles every day !

Many people forget that this is a game ...people !
MicModerator
Jul 30, 2020, 09:4907/30/20
02/22/19

Polaris said:

MIC999: Thank you. And I will report the threatened stalking to that address.

However, since virtually every other device connected to the internet has been compromised (including, in the U.S. - the White House internal network, the NSA, and the defense contractors working on 'top secret' projects) - I do not share your view that "this game can not be hacked'.

Hello again Lord Polaris, you don't have to thanks me , i'm really sorry for this situations, i just hope that your league will retaliate this rude player !

Report him to the Support Plarium, and if you consider is the case also to the Postal Police !I wish you a good day and good battles !

Jul 30, 2020, 10:4407/30/20
10/31/14

Mic999 said:

Hello My Lord Polaris, well...let them to brag for nothing , i can assure you the game can't be hacked  

Anyway, i'm trully sorry for your bad experience with this players, 

You can report the violations to the Support , at the link below my reply :

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=168165

I wish you a good day and good battles !

It's much easier to hack this game than its to hack the Twitter account of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, and other billionaires in one day. 

I know what you are trying to say. But this game can't be that invulnerable. It's hackable, especially because its entire engine is flash.
Jul 30, 2020, 10:4607/30/20
10/31/14
Just submit a ticket and have him banned for a week. If he is stupid enough, he is using the same IP for his main account. Plarium will simply track him down and give him a seven-day ban. The Community Manager can even do that. Such a threat will not be taken easily.

Jul 30, 2020, 11:2907/30/20
Jul 30, 2020, 21:01(edited)
02/28/16

Why do i have a sneaking suspicion that you are using comment that dude made to fight your in game war on the forum hoping to have him banned?

If you were truly afraid of your safety you would have report this to a proper authorities and not made comment here implying that he cheats.

People are getting lazy, i miss the old emps-coralition propaganda wars.