All Categories

food champions

food champions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 25, 2020, 07:4707/25/20
08/09/15

food champions

if anyone has applied orbs to a food champion i would love to see the changes it makes to production

thank u

note: EDIT ! this part is added after wesley's reply

wanted to see if anyone has maxed the orbs on food production boost,whether a priestess or a keeper..

thanks to wesley i noticed my way of asking about info was not complete.so please

1.drop ur orange champions picture,regardless of  enlightenment(s)

2.if someone else has sent a picture,if ur champion is enlighted more or less pls drop urs too

this will be faster,thank u

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 25, 2020, 08:4707/25/20
Jul 25, 2020, 09:10(edited)
02/22/16
Jul 25, 2020, 12:2107/25/20
08/09/15

thanks wesley

ill see if others dnt send,then ill just to have urs and a few applied on my own 

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 28, 2020, 14:1007/28/20
Jul 28, 2020, 14:12(edited)
10/04/13

That's probably one of the last champs I'd be using grade V orbs on, but I guess to each their own...

I believe fully orbing a champ always increases its bonuses by 50%, it should be the same for res production ones.  
Jul 28, 2020, 15:0607/28/20
Jul 28, 2020, 16:58(edited)
02/22/16

BiohazarD said:

That's probably one of the last champs I'd be using grade V orbs on, but I guess to each their own...

I believe fully orbing a champ always increases its bonuses by 50%, it should be the same for res production ones.  

Actually Full orb and full enlighten I think will further in many cases on a grade 5 Not sure yet On the Food Champions because I have not yet Maxed it out.

But my Cavalier More than doubles my raid collection amount at Level 7 star and full orbed with only 2 enlightenments 

Jul 28, 2020, 21:2507/28/20
08/09/15

BiohazarD said:

thats why i opened this topic.to get help

yes its always to each his own but why not give some pointers on ur reason which can be very helpful,to me (thanks in advance)? ah situations differ too so ill explain mine so based on that u can say why 

i have my Brigadier,dryad,templar and sapper on 7 star,all fully orbed up

if i were to orb up a grade 5 champion my first choices would be one augur and cavaliers(id go up for 3,then if i got more would use the rest rest to enlighten.its 3 as i jump and relocate,its the max i can do at a time) 

hall of shadows dnt fix my food issues,as iv got so many infantry units that i cant do BGs unless refill just 1 sec before my attack hit BGs

Jul 28, 2020, 21:3407/28/20
08/09/15

Wesley Pringle said:

BiohazarD said:

Actually Full orb and full enlighten I think will further in many cases on a grade 5 Not sure yet On the Food Champions because I have not yet Maxed it out.

But my Cavalier More than doubles my raid collection amount at Level 7 star and full orbed with only 2 enlightenments 

u said my point and the half the reason i opened this topic

exactly,even though the percentages for cavalier is same as every other,resources delivered is like double that amount.wanted to see if food champions like that too or not

i agree with bio too and thats why i haven't applied the orbs on food champion yet.as i might get more cavaliers.

in the end if others dnt send more snapshot ,ill just use the snapshot u sent,and apply just one orb on my own and based on these 2 will just calculate the bonus it will provide

but it would be nice if i could get to see a fully orbed one
Aug 2, 2020, 12:4508/02/20
08/31/15

Hope this helps 

Only way I can stay in the green (barely) with food.  Probably doing something incorrect in other aspects of the game  Note: food production was the last item to boost when applying orbs

Aug 2, 2020, 14:2908/02/20
Aug 2, 2020, 14:32(edited)
02/22/16

Nice Job Electro !!!

That doubled what mine showed  

Aug 3, 2020, 10:2908/03/20
08/09/15

Electro said:

Hope this helps 

Only way I can stay in the green (barely) with food.  Probably doing something incorrect in other aspects of the game  Note: food production was the last item to boost when applying orbs

electra

iv been wanting to thank u since yesterday,but had an accident and my hands hurt, couldnt write.then last night fell sleeep                . 

your champion picture was so much help electra,can not thank u enough 

Aug 3, 2020, 10:4008/03/20
08/09/15

electra,for you and anyone else interested

i had a research for orb appliance randomness

i didnt start a new post on it on forum,well, cause there was no need to already kinda show i proved what plarium been saying from the start

i asked my friends to let me know the order of orbs applied to champions

champions selected for these were 

Dryads

templars

and beacon ofense

of 2 grades.orange and purple(grade 4 and 5)

champions which have a huge effect on game play.back then stoneheart champions weren't added so they wrnt included

the orb appliance were all random

my own templar applied the orbs first all to bestiary and occult units,funny isnt it ?

or one's beacon ofense almost all to ocult/bestiary ofense 

in the end research coclusion was that orbs apply completely random

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 4, 2020, 05:4608/04/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

electra,for you and anyone else interested

i had a research for orb appliance randomness

i didnt start a new post on it on forum,well, cause there was no need to already kinda show i proved what plarium been saying from the start

i asked my friends to let me know the order of orbs applied to champions

champions selected for these were 

Dryads

templars

and beacon ofense

of 2 grades.orange and purple(grade 4 and 5)

champions which have a huge effect on game play.back then stoneheart champions weren't added so they wrnt included

the orb appliance were all random

my own templar applied the orbs first all to bestiary and occult units,funny isnt it ?

or one's beacon ofense almost all to ocult/bestiary ofense 

in the end research coclusion was that orbs apply completely random

Yes, which category an orb is applied to is randomly selected.