Server 3 needs help

Server 3 needs help

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 20, 2020, 13:1507/20/20
04/13/14

Server 3 needs help

How about, a beacon drop..?

then the coiner leagues must be spread more thin to cover/control them all?

can not even take one to build it up to get the fortress done

this game is over

server 3 infested with alt using, lying coniving evil beasts

what/ever

you got your money from me

the last you will ever get

you killed your own game

Tig

[Edited]

Dear Tig, you broke the rule 1.2.e. This is a warning, but please be more careful in future. You can check out the rules here

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 20, 2020, 14:1507/20/20
10/04/13
What makes you think that more beacons is the solution?  That was tried on server 1 and it didn't really change anything.  
Jul 20, 2020, 17:0807/20/20
08/09/15

bio i dnt play on that server but from the looks of it in forum and talking with some friends,seems like almost all the beacons there are upgraded.its not like others

still agree on the rest

also lord or lady tigurbud,with the app becoming the only available choice from beginning of the new year i dnt think people will be able to play much alts
Jul 21, 2020, 16:2607/21/20
07/10/14

Suggest adding a screenshot of your beacon map.

Similar question came up with regards server 2. When CM saw from screenshot that all beacons were taken, the issue was taken up with the devs and new beacon drop was agreed.

The feedback from Plarium was that new beacons are supposed to be dropped when the existing ones have reached lvl 5. If you still have lvl 1 beacons on your server then it's unlikely you will get more beacons.
MicModerator
Jul 22, 2020, 08:4207/22/20
02/22/19

Tigurbud said:

How about, a beacon drop..?

then the coiner leagues must be spread more thin to cover/control them all?

can not even take one to build it up to get the fortress done

this game is over

server 3 infested with alt using, lying coniving evil beasts

what/ever

you got your money from me

the last you will ever get

you killed your own game

Tig

[Edited]

Hello Lord Tigurbud...

I will tell you that i can understand your frustration...but like many players told you the same , other beacons is not a solution , and even if for you the game seems ''  killed''  for the majority of the players is not the same ! 

And...i can assure you about that , the developers will add new beacons or new battlegrounds lvl ,  just when they see the server is ready for that !

From my point of view , i think you need to be in the right league for have fun and entertainment in the game ...

I wish you a good day and good battles ,and of course enjoy the game !

Jul 22, 2020, 14:1807/22/20
10/31/14

I never played in server 3. I first visited the game when the Kabam server was up and running. During my time there, I saw many beacons empty. It was very strange at the time. I remember some players who heard me report this then went to play on Kabam. The other thing I remember was that offers on Kabam were very cheap, at the time of my playing there were prized in rands. Plarium didn't have individual packages like now. All packages were in dollars, the cheapest on Plarium was 1$ which was R9. On Kabam the cheapest was R1.00. 

When I reported this, the empty beacons, the cheap prices, most of the players started playing on Kabam. At the time we didn't know that Kabam was renting server space to Plarium, and the game was in some trouble. Some years later Plarium moved Kabam players here. 

That was the start of the trouble. Most Kabam players were from Western Europe, or poor countries, like Russia. Plarium players on server  1 were from Eastern Europe and America. So players from server 1 financially dominated players who were historically playing on server 1.

Most leagues on server 3 will not think twice about holding a beacon with a mere 100 Million. That is because the history of server 3 is very different. Most players on server 3 have never seen a 9 billion offense. So when players like Renzo move to server 3, think can get very bad. 

I doubt that all beacons on server 3 are occupied. The real problem is some of server 2 and 1 players moved there, and are smashing beacons. 

Server 3 needs what server 2 wants. Players to acknowledge that there is more to a game than just the game. 

Jul 22, 2020, 19:0707/22/20
04/23/20

The first half of what Oracle has posted is about 4 years old. The second half is just BS.

Server 3 is under-populated compared to Server 1, but those who do play are pretty active. 

Like most of Oracles posts from the good old days, it gave me a good laugh.

You should try to be a Mod again. That was some funny car crash stuff. 

Jul 22, 2020, 19:5007/22/20
Jul 22, 2020, 19:52(edited)
10/31/14

Reverse Midas said:

The first half of what Oracle has posted is about 4 years old. The second half is just BS.

Server 3 is under-populated compared to Server 1, but those who do play are pretty active. 

Like most of Oracles posts from the good old days, it gave me a good laugh.

You should try to be a Mod again. That was some funny car crash stuff. 

What did I say that was false. I looked for my old screenshots and couldn't find them. But I did have proof of vacant beacons and relatively cheaper packages. I also met players from Russia on Kabam. I never met any on Server since 2014. Plarium marketed its game differently, certain players in certain countries got invited into the ain game platform. 

I never made any claim about the activity of server 3. Only that after server 3 was moved to Plarium.com, most coiners started playing there. But I need to know, which players are causing trouble there, is it players who originally played on Kabam or new players who came in 2015-2017. 

I still maintain what I wrote. But maybe you can tell me which point I made was incorrect. 

And no, I will never want to be a moderator again. I left for good reasons. 
Jul 22, 2020, 21:0707/22/20
04/23/20

Well, first off, you're posting about a server that you've never played on.

Second..um. I'm not sure I need a second.

Create an account on Server 3 and have a go at taking one of those many beacons that you reckon most leagues won't think twice about holding with 100m def. 

Oh, and you didn't leave as a mod, there was a pretty big online reaction so you were dumped.

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. 

Have a good one. 

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 23, 2020, 05:3707/23/20
10/04/13
Oracle said:

I never played in server 3. I first visited the game when the Kabam server was up and running. During my time there, I saw many beacons empty. It was very strange at the time. I remember some players who heard me report this then went to play on Kabam. The other thing I remember was that offers on Kabam were very cheap, at the time of my playing there were prized in rands. Plarium didn't have individual packages like now. All packages were in dollars, the cheapest on Plarium was 1$ which was R9. On Kabam the cheapest was R1.00. 

When I reported this, the empty beacons, the cheap prices, most of the players started playing on Kabam. At the time we didn't know that Kabam was renting server space to Plarium, and the game was in some trouble. Some years later Plarium moved Kabam players here. 

That was the start of the trouble. Most Kabam players were from Western Europe, or poor countries, like Russia. Plarium players on server  1 were from Eastern Europe and America. So players from server 1 financially dominated players who were historically playing on server 1.

Most leagues on server 3 will not think twice about holding a beacon with a mere 100 Million. That is because the history of server 3 is very different. Most players on server 3 have never seen a 9 billion offense. So when players like Renzo move to server 3, think can get very bad. 

I doubt that all beacons on server 3 are occupied. The real problem is some of server 2 and 1 players moved there, and are smashing beacons. 

Server 3 needs what server 2 wants. Players to acknowledge that there is more to a game than just the game. 

I think you underestimate the crazy amounts of money some people are willing to throw at this game...
Jul 23, 2020, 07:1207/23/20
Jul 24, 2020, 11:09(edited)
10/31/14

Reverse Midas said:

Well, first off, you're posting about a server that you've never played on.

Second..um. I'm not sure I need a second.

Create an account on Server 3 and have a go at taking one of those many beacons that you reckon most leagues won't think twice about holding with 100m def. 

I played on Kabam, never played after the game was migrated. 

I have seen many screenshots from players sieging a beacon with no more than 80 million defense. After seeing 8 of such screenshot I just assumed that most beacons are defended with such forces. You can prove me wrong by posting a screenshot of a beacon with at least 780 million defense. 

Oh, and you didn't leave as a mod, there was a pretty big online reaction so you were dumped.

Is true that I had a history with many players in Server 1. I am a black man from South Africa, being a moderator was never going to work . I have a history with many players because of that very fact, especially Knight Templer. My mistake was thinking that that history will not follow me to the forum. So yes there was a reaction. But I am glad that its over, and we are observing the consequences of that reaction.

Biohazard said:

I think you underestimate the crazy amounts of money some people are willing to throw at this game...

This is my point. Coiners from server 1 and 2 started playing on server 3. Is true that those players could spend money and defend a beacon well enough, and then go about smashing other beacons. 

Jul 23, 2020, 18:5907/23/20
04/23/20

Like I said earlier, your information is years out of date. And obviously I won't be posting any proof what beacons hold - that would be dumb. 

Anyway, I've probably derailed this a bit so I won't post on it again. 

Take it easy. 
Jul 23, 2020, 22:3207/23/20
11/22/13

Oracle said:

I am a black man from South Africa, being a moderator was never going to work, because of that very fact. 

Oh, right,, the 'unthruths; and 'assumptions' had nothing to with it.

Go cry somewhere else...
Jul 26, 2020, 16:5607/26/20
10/31/14

Below is the current map of server 3. And like I said, several beacons are still empty and at level 1/3.

When I visited server 3 in 2015/2016 most beacons were at level 1. Not much has changed. As once can see,  1 league control half the beacons on the map. One will also see that the Justes family also controls almost half the beacons. 

Most players on those two leagues are well-known coiners from server 1 and 2. here is a link of a Synergy started recruiting members. https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/511_archive/36131_synergy--where-the-whole-is-greater-than-the-simple-sum-of-its-parts--/ 

I also said that most beacons are held with about 100 million defense. Take a look at the map.  Am I wrong in this assumption?

I also used different colour codings to sort of highlight the metagame. Do you see any metagame?

Jul 26, 2020, 20:3607/26/20
Jul 26, 2020, 20:39(edited)
02/21/16

Oracle said:

Below is the current map of server 3. And like I said, several beacons are still empty and at level 1/3.

When I visited server 3 in 2015/2016 most beacons were at level 1. Not much has changed. As once can see,  1 league control half the beacons on the map. One will also see that the Justes family also controls almost half the beacons. 

Most players on those two leagues are well-known coiners from server 1 and 2. here is a link of a Synergy started recruiting members. https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/511_archive/36131_synergy--where-the-whole-is-greater-than-the-simple-sum-of-its-parts--/ 

I also said that most beacons are held with about 100 million defense. Take a look at the map.  Am I wrong in this assumption?

I also used different colour codings to sort of highlight the metagame. Do you see any metagame?

There are times when a picture tells a thousand words and if you look at it closer it tells you a whole new Story :) 

Your Fuzzy math and your Un-informed assumptions  Have made My day No one league holds half the beacons on that map maybe a third by two  and the other 3rd is held by various other leagues. I suggest you get into the game and Play if your going to speculate what troop sizes are in beacons  you might have a more accurate Guess if you actually throw some troops at the beacons your guessing about . :)  

Not telling you if your right or wrong about your guess that's something you must pay for to get the answer.

Jul 27, 2020, 05:0307/27/20
Jul 27, 2020, 05:42(edited)
10/31/14

Carol Aileen said:

flamed the post

Please address me with your main account, not the WIFE account. 

I already mentioned that I saw many screenshots of beacons being downgraded.

Can OTHER moderators make sure that posts are not flammed and members coerced into unconstructive discussions?  

Jul 27, 2020, 10:2507/27/20
02/21/16
Excuse me Sir I Play in that Server the league I'm in also holds some of those Beacons If you played there you would also know That No League on that server  holds 1/2 the Beacons  let alone two. And how does what I wrote be considered Flaming just because someone doesn't agree with you does not make a post a flame. You state things as fact that are mere conjecture on your part. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 31, 2020, 14:2107/31/20
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Carol Aileen said:

flamed the post

Please address me with your main account, not the WIFE account. 

I already mentioned that I saw many screenshots of beacons being downgraded.

Can OTHER moderators make sure that posts are not flammed and members coerced into unconstructive discussions?  

It wasn't flaming, she just disagreed with you.  If you consider the post un-constructive you don't have to respond to it.  It looks to me like you two are arguing over semantics though, if you want to see how big their beacons are just go hit one.  Then post screenshots here so we can all see as well :)  I have trouble believing a league could hold a large number of beacons with only 100mil on each one, but maybe the game balance is different on that server or something.