All Categories

Brawl categories

Brawl categories

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 12, 2020, 00:3207/12/20
04/17/15

Brawl categories

Hello, I want to know why leagues that scored more than 787,019 points last week continue in the Gold category this week.

This screenshot is from last week ..

https://prnt.sc/tc6oi4

This week you say that the leagues that are participating in this category got between 168.964 and 787.019, it is false .. this week there are leagues in the Gold category that last week obtained more than 1 million points ...

This capture is from this week.

https://prnt.sc/tg4cpy

They go up to the Diamond for the points or for winning the brawl? Where can I find out about all this?

What exactly must be done to downgrade?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2020, 11:3107/12/20
Jul 12, 2020, 11:32(edited)
10/31/14

There are two different types of brawls. The Royal League Brawl and the Normal League Brawl. 

Both have a separate ranking system. Leagues that are in the current Gold tire would have scored 168.964 and 787.019 in the last league brawl 2 weeks ago. 

This is a very good system because it gives small leagues a chance to win twice, rather than play one week and then not play the next. Now you can ply both weeks. 

However, if you are a very Big league, you need to make a choice on what type of league brawl you will play. Otherwise, you will forever be stuck in a tire you don't want to be in. 

Jul 12, 2020, 19:3207/12/20
Jul 12, 2020, 19:34(edited)
04/17/15

Does it mean that if we are in Diamante we cannot go down to Gold? I don't understand anything..

This week we have tried to make fewer points to go down to gold, although we have not managed to make few points. Some colleagues say that even if we make few points we will not go down to gold. They say that we would have to stop all the activity to be able to go down, and that when we win the fight we will return to diamond and start again, is it true that we have to stop all activity?

We cannot even compete in diamond.

MicModerator
Jul 12, 2020, 21:4907/12/20
02/22/19

Kely said:

Hello, I want to know why leagues that scored more than 787,019 points last week continue in the Gold category this week.

This screenshot is from last week ..

https://prnt.sc/tc6oi4

This week you say that the leagues that are participating in this category got between 168.964 and 787.019, it is false .. this week there are leagues in the Gold category that last week obtained more than 1 million points ...

This capture is from this week.

https://prnt.sc/tg4cpy

They go up to the Diamond for the points or for winning the brawl? Where can I find out about all this?

What exactly must be done to downgrade?

Hello , there isn't any errors ...has right Lord Oracle , now there are two different types of brawls  ,The Royal League Brawl which was 1 week ago and the Normal League Brawl which is finished today .

Every type of brawl  has a separate ranking system, the points earned in the royal brawl will be considerated for the next tiers in royal one ...and the same for the normal brawl.

i wish you good game and good battles !
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 13, 2020, 05:5307/13/20
10/04/13
Kely said:

Does it mean that if we are in Diamante we cannot go down to Gold? I don't understand anything..

This week we have tried to make fewer points to go down to gold, although we have not managed to make few points. Some colleagues say that even if we make few points we will not go down to gold. They say that we would have to stop all the activity to be able to go down, and that when we win the fight we will return to diamond and start again, is it true that we have to stop all activity?

You can, it just may take 2 weeks of not scoring points to go back to the lower tier in both regular and royal brawls.  
Jul 13, 2020, 07:2807/13/20
10/31/14

Kely said:

I think what you are asking is how must you now play as a league to maximize your win. Its very simple, 

Week 1 Win Royal Brawl

WeeK 2 Lose Normal Brawl

Week 3 Lose  Royal brawl

Week 4 Win Normal  Brawl

Month-end

Week 1 Lose Royal Brawl

Week 2 Win Normal brawl

Week 3 Win Royal Brawl

Week 4 Lose Normal Brawl

Month-end

In other words, according to Lord BioHarzard, you have to win two consecutive runs of brawls. And Lose two Consecutive runs of the brawl. However, that is not acceptable. If you do this your league morale win go down considerably and most of your league members will quit. 

Here is what I suggest, stick to one brawl and let your players go all out in that specific brawl.  Playing as hard as they could in that brawl. 

Week 1 Win/lose Brawl A

Week 2 Lose Brawl B

Week 3 Win/lose Brawl A

Week 4 Win Brawl B

Month-end

Week 1 Win/lose Brawl A

Week 2 Lose Brawl B

Week 3 Win/Lose Brawl A

Week 4 Win Brawl B

By Win/Lose I mean instil a sense of wining in your players. Play like you are in war, go all out. No matter what. Have your Commanders and Captains in chat every now and again telling your players that you must win. 

Pros

• You get to keep your league members, they won't leave. 
  • You get to have lots of fun every second week
  • You get a longer cooling time

Cons

• You will win once in a month.

MicModerator
Jul 13, 2020, 08:1007/13/20
02/22/19

Kely said:

Hello again Kely , i'm glad to see how many advices / indications  you received  for be able to go down in the tiers of the Brawl League Tournament...

I hope you can use them and earn your goal !

I wish you a good day and good game !
Jul 14, 2020, 06:2907/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 06:36(edited)
04/17/15

For losing the brawl we are not downgraded.

Lowering both the scores to go down to the gold category is complicated. My league is at a time when it cannot compete in the diamond category, but we are not so bad as to score so few points. We have many training queues and impossible-to-stop constructions. For this reason it is difficult for us to take a vacation for a week. We accidentally make too many points. The prizes we get in diamond are frustrating, because even if we try hard, we get very few. The marshal does not want us to stop the castles to go down because we have already tried and it is of no use.

I guess the scores they ask for each category are not well adjusted. I see no point in playing with leagues that make 40 million when it is difficult for us to make 2 million.

I leave this conversation, but quite disappointed.

Thank you all.