All Categories

Free Battle Pass?

Free Battle Pass?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 1, 2019, 04:5111/01/19
10/23/19

Free Battle Pass?

I logged into the game after the event, and was given a little pop up message saying something along the lines of, "The God's have smiled upon you and granted you a free Battle Pass."

I have no idea what I did to get this, I didn't purchase it, I've been playing for about a week, and I can't find any information about it. 

Can anyone tell me the reason behind receiving it? I am not complaining in the slightest, just curious as to what caused me to get one. 

Thank you!
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2019, 13:1311/01/19
02/22/16
It's a gift from Plarium Enjoy it mate !
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 4, 2019, 18:2611/04/19
10/04/13
guymanfakei said:

I logged into the game after the event, and was given a little pop up message saying something along the lines of, "The God's have smiled upon you and granted you a free Battle Pass."

I have no idea what I did to get this, I didn't purchase it, I've been playing for about a week, and I can't find any information about it. 

Can anyone tell me the reason behind receiving it? I am not complaining in the slightest, just curious as to what caused me to get one. 

Thank you!
Free stuff.  I think they had some issue with the servers so gave out some free stuff as compensation in case anybody experienced problems.