All Categories

help !

help !

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 11, 2019, 08:2009/11/19
04/21/17

help !

Hello, I am a French player. An American player throws fireballs at me almost every day. And right after that, she puts on a wéor protection and, in addition to that, the castle of the horseman. You can’t attack it. Still in protective custody, and I have to resuscitate all my units, redo my wéor. Do I have to spend a fortune like that to be able to play normally. I thank you for your answer. I need help. this situation does not make you want to play. If all the players did this, the game would have died a long time ago.

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Sep 13, 2019, 12:5909/13/19
02/22/19

Hello Lord GOLLUM  , I am sorry that you are in this not very pleasant situation , but your league can help you in this case, all the members can send you reinforcements and build a big trap for your enemy ! i am sure you will be very satisfied after you and your league will defeat his units !

I wish you a good game and awesome battles !
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 24, 2019, 15:3909/24/19
10/04/13
Gollum said:

Hello, I am a French player. An American player throws fireballs at me almost every day. And right after that, she puts on a wéor protection and, in addition to that, the castle of the horseman. You can’t attack it. Still in protective custody, and I have to resuscitate all my units, redo my wéor. Do I have to spend a fortune like that to be able to play normally. I thank you for your answer. I need help. this situation does not make you want to play. If all the players did this, the game would have died a long time ago.

The best way to avoid getting fireballed is to just leave your troops in the catacombs when you log off.  If you upgrade your catacombs to a sufficient level the units you build are sent there automatically, so there should never be any troops in your castle for the fireballs to kill.  Also, if you go to your town hall you can build spirit wardens.  These units cost only res to build and are very cheap.  They basically just sit in your castle and shield your troops from fireballs.