All Categories

Fireballs are kiling Stormfall

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 29, 2019, 03:2808/29/19
12/19/14

I know that this topic could be a bit of a conflict, but for a while now the game has been declining in quality and action, in a few words it has become very boring. This is because for a while ago until today many players evade direct confrontation, they do not physically attack, they are very afraid to attack! How is it possible for people to hide and all they do is send Fireballs. Many big and small players, but in general, people avoid contact and this has been killing the game little by little. I understand that Plarium's business is to "increase sales", but I wonder ... What better way to increase sales than eliminating fireballs and thus force players to really play and risk troops. Make the game more active and help to use the brain more and encourage team play, thus helping the game to continue and become more popular Making the game more competitive! and interesting. If most of the players are dedicated to attacking with fireballs, the losses are minimal, but if they really attack other castles, it generates more troop losses and more competition, more troop sales, saphires and more. This is my point of view and my subject criticism.

Remember this is a war game, not a social network. Technique, cunning and competition are necessary to keep the game attractive.

BB

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 10, 2019, 21:0109/10/19
10/04/13
Black Belt SNK said:

I know that this topic could be a bit of a conflict, but for a while now the game has been declining in quality and action, in a few words it has become very boring. This is because for a while ago until today many players evade direct confrontation, they do not physically attack, they are very afraid to attack! How is it possible for people to hide and all they do is send Fireballs. Many big and small players, but in general, people avoid contact and this has been killing the game little by little. I understand that Plarium's business is to "increase sales", but I wonder ... What better way to increase sales than eliminating fireballs and thus force players to really play and risk troops. Make the game more active and help to use the brain more and encourage team play, thus helping the game to continue and become more popular Making the game more competitive! and interesting. If most of the players are dedicated to attacking with fireballs, the losses are minimal, but if they really attack other castles, it generates more troop losses and more competition, more troop sales, saphires and more. This is my point of view and my subject criticism.

Remember this is a war game, not a social network. Technique, cunning and competition are necessary to keep the game attractive.

BB

In order to get players to attack castles again, removing fireballs wouldn't be enough.  They'd also have to dramatically reduce the effect of castle defense bonus.  With a set of max level walls you can get over a 10x multiplier to the defensive power of all troops on your castle.  Only a fool would attack when the enemy has that big of an advantage.  Of course if they did this, the people who've spent a lot of money on high level walls would get pretty upset.  
Sep 18, 2019, 13:4909/18/19
07/26/15
learn new stratedgies to draw the player out to attack instead of sending fireballs :)
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 19, 2019, 15:4309/19/19
Sep 19, 2019, 15:44(edited)
10/04/13
Christine Hare said:

learn new stratedgies to draw the player out to attack instead of sending fireballs :)
There is a temporary castle skin that blocks the attacker from sending fireballs, it's pretty difficult to get though as it only seems to be available in certain packages.   I've found just leaving some offense out when you're online is good for getting people to attack, then put it away and bring out the def right before their attack lands.