All Categories

BG Ripoff

BG Ripoff

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 9, 2019, 15:4208/09/19
08/31/15

BG Ripoff

I have twice played numerous Level 100+ Offensive BGs with NO Payout!  My estimate would be +60 Million in offensive troops between the two separate +100 level BG attacks.  How Greedy is this company?  Pretty sure Plarium has lost a 4+ year player.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED!
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 11, 2019, 10:3408/11/19
04/10/15

Electro said:

I have twice played numerous Level 100+ Offensive BGs with NO Payout!  My estimate would be +60 Million in offensive troops between the two separate +100 level BG attacks.  How Greedy is this company?  Pretty sure Plarium has lost a 4+ year player.

TOTALLY DISGUSTED!

Lord electro

dont know if bg mechanics have changed in my retirement time, but .... that 60 Mill are in power poits or in resources??

cause if are in resources dont remember if they are enough for a level 100 bg

OMG i have forgotten all my knowledges ... :p

Regards
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 13, 2019, 08:5608/13/19
05/21/19

Electro said:

TOTALLY DISGUSTED!

Hello, Electro! I'm sorry to see you're disappointed with Battlegrounds.

Please note that rewards calculations are based off of losses of your troops. All of your invested troops are considered for the general reward value and depending on it at a certain step you receive rewards in troops, worthy items, and resources.

You may also find this thread useful: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/53_game-tutorials/90875_the-ultimate-guide-for-battlegrounds/

I wish you good luck on the battlefield! 

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 13, 2019, 19:5808/13/19
10/04/13
Electro said:

TOTALLY DISGUSTED!
Did you get a big payout before that?  You'll have to load back in the resource value of your last payout plus a few % to cover the bg tax before you can get another payout.  
Aug 14, 2019, 09:3108/14/19
08/14/19

Your assumption could be flawed. here is what we discovered from BG the last year or so. 

BG are no longer debt based, or so I heard. Though never investigated. 
BG now have a spin factor, which is affected by other things other than the bank,

BG don't seem to load all the bank when too many BG are ''yellowed". Only a portion seem to be loaded, this has long been verified. 
Almost all units count in the BG, except the the wraith. 
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 14, 2019, 21:0208/14/19
10/04/13

Oracle said:

Your assumption could be flawed. here is what we discovered from BG the last year or so. 

BG are no longer debt based, or so I heard. Though never investigated. 
BG now have a spin factor, which is affected by other things other than the bank,

BG don't seem to load all the bank when too many BG are ''yellowed". Only a portion seem to be loaded, this has long been verified. 
Almost all units count in the BG, except the the wraith. 

Almost all units count in bgs, but remember bg payouts are based on resources not power, so some units are worth substantially less than you'd think from their power.  One example is renegades, with a base power of 1140 and a res value of 5074 (2x the amulet build cost).  When you compare this to the most similar unit, necros, with a base power of 900 and a res value of 10600, you can see that loading renegades into bgs is a very bad trade.  The same is true for all of the units that cost amulets instead of resources to make.  I haven't tested with the special units that can't be built and you can only get in packages, so I don't know what their resource value in bgs is, it may be 0.  Somebody could test this by buying some and loading them into bgs on an account with max bg level 10-20 to see if they can get payouts from them.  

Also, when you yellow bgs 70% of the resources are added to the main bank, while 30% stay in the yellowed bg until it's killed (plarium gave out these numbers when they first made the change, I can't remember where it was posted though).