All Categories

Re-structure the League Brawl

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 26, 2019, 14:1706/26/19
04/16/16

I enjoy the League Brawl.   I think it is something that has put a little spark back into Stormfall.  

One thing that I am hearing from members of my league is how frequently the Brawls are happening. 
1 Brawl every week.  Many members are saying that the Brawl is running them out of troops.  They are queuing up troops to be built so they can fight again, however the time it takes to build the troops is taking too long in comparison to how often the Brawls are happening.

I have suggested that they spend their 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 8hr, 12hr, 15hr, or 1day time boosts or sapphires on boosting the build time so they are getting their troops out faster, but many say they don't have that many time boosts or they do not want to spend their sapphires for that.

What if Plarium re-structured how often the Brawl occured... but made it worth the time in-between ?

The Brawl could happen every ( 2 ) weeks...  since the top 10 who place in the tier win a few extra sapphires, what if you also, put in a structured payout over 13 days ?   

I know that this structured payout could be done, because there have been offers that pay out like this...   and when Plarium encourages us to download the Plarium App, it has a structured daily reward payout

For palcing in the Top 10 in the Brawl you would get  "x"  amount of sapphires as an instant reward, but you would also get a few extra reward items each day between the Brawls

EXAMPLE PAYOUTS (not exact)...   let's say you place in the top 10 in the Gold Tier... 

the sapphire payout is something like:

1st  - 4000 sapphires

2nd - 3500 sapphires

3rd - 3000 sapphires

4th - 2500 sapphires

5th - 2000 sapphires

and so on for the Top 10...

Now if you placed 1st...  you would also get rewards each day in-between Brawls:

Day 1  - 50 Archers + 1x 1000 food

Day 2  - (5) 50% spell of enhancement

Day 3  - 50 Dwarfs + 1x 1000 gold

Day 4  - (3) Fireballs

Day 5  - 50 Paladins + 1x 1000 iron

Day 6  - 200 sapphires

Day 7  - (1) Superior League Chest

Day 8  - (1) Legendary Great Western Dragon

Day 9  - (2) Auto unit hider + (2) 8hr 50% Unit XP booster

Day 10 - (5) 4hr boosts + (5) 1hr boosts

Day 11 - 50 Pathfinders + (3) 50% food consumption decrease for 3 days

Day 12 - (1) Legendary Archangel

Day 13 - 250 sapphires + 100 Archers + 100 Dwarfs + 100 Paladins + 100 Pathfinders

Now if you place 2nd... you would get rewards each day in-between Brawls but it would be just a little less:

Day 1  - 45 Archers + 1x 1000 food

Day 2  - (4) 50% spell of enchancement

Day 3  - 45 Dwarfs + 1x 1000 gold

Day 4  - (2) Fireballs

Day 5  -  45 Paladins + 1x 1000 iron

Day 6  - 175 sapphires

Day 9  - (1) Auto unit hider + (1) 8hr 50% Unit XP booster

Day 10 - (4) 4hr boosts + (4) 1hr boosts

Day 11 - 45 Pathfinders + (3) 50% food consumption decreas for 3 days

Day 12 - Legendary Archangel

Day 13 - 225 sapphires + 95 Archers + 95 Dwarfs + 95 Paladins + 95 Pathfinders

And as you go through the Top 10 you would continue to decrease the structured daily reward payout

And each Tier would have its own Top 10 structured payout...    the higher the Tier Top 10...    the better the structured reward payout would be:

Diamond Tier - Top 10  (best sturctured reward payout)

Gold Tier        - Top 10

Silver Tier      - Top 10

Bronze Tier    - Top 10

Iron Tier         - Top 10

Stone Tier      - Top 10  (lowest structured reward payout)

(1) This would encourage  "more"  participation in the Brawls if players were rewarded each day for how their league placed.   If they don't login...   that days sturctured payout would go away and not be able to be collected.

(2) It would encourage  "more"  daily login participation to collect that days reward (and Plarium would have  "more"  players seeing + potentially purchasing the daily offers).

(3) It would give incentive to leagues to place in the Top 10 and go for the next Tier level.

(4) It also would give time for members to re-build their forces before the next Brawl.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 26, 2019, 19:5806/26/19
Jun 26, 2019, 20:14(edited)
02/28/16

So just because members of your league dont understand that they dont have to participate in every tournament rest of us, who enjoys brawls as they are now, has to suffer for it?

I coudnt believe  when i saw people complaining (on facebook) at the amount of hero equipment they get and that it clogs their inventory. They achieved their goal plarium nerfed it and started selling chests in packs again. Right then i knew we coudnt have anything player friendly in this game because morons will moan again and will have it nefed again. And here we go again with brawls...

What, You dont like 400+ dragons ,grade 4 orb and other free stuff every week? I am baffled by stupidity of some people. But probably i shouldn't be at this point...

You want brawls every two weeks? Ask people in your league to sit out every other one.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 27, 2019, 13:2306/27/19
05/21/19

Jelly Baby said:

I enjoy the League Brawl.   I think it is something that has put a little spark back into Stormfall.  

One thing that I am hearing from members of my league is how frequently the Brawls are happening. 
1 Brawl every week.  Many members are saying that the Brawl is running them out of troops.  They are queuing up troops to be built so they can fight again, however the time it takes to build the troops is taking too long in comparison to how often the Brawls are happening.

I have suggested that they spend their 1hr, 2hr, 4hr, 8hr, 12hr, 15hr, or 1day time boosts or sapphires on boosting the build time so they are getting their troops out faster, but many say they don't have that many time boosts or they do not want to spend their sapphires for that.

What if Plarium re-structured how often the Brawl occured... but made it worth the time in-between ?

The Brawl could happen every ( 2 ) weeks...  since the top 10 who place in the tier win a few extra sapphires, what if you also, put in a structured payout over 13 days ?   

I know that this structured payout could be done, because there have been offers that pay out like this...   and when Plarium encourages us to download the Plarium App, it has a structured daily reward payout

For palcing in the Top 10 in the Brawl you would get  "x"  amount of sapphires as an instant reward, but you would also get a few extra reward items each day between the Brawls

EXAMPLE PAYOUTS (not exact)...   let's say you place in the top 10 in the Gold Tier... 

1st  - 4000 sapphires

2nd - 3500 sapphires

3rd - 3000 sapphires

4th - 2500 sapphires

5th - 2000 sapphires

Now if you placed 1st...  you would also get rewards each day in-between Brawls:

Day 4  - (3) Fireballs

Day 6  - 200 sapphires

Day 13 - 250 sapphires + 100 Archers + 100 Dwarfs + 100 Paladins + 100 Pathfinders

Now if you place 2nd... you would get rewards each day in-between Brawls but it would be just a little less:

Day 4  - (2) Fireballs

Day 6  - 175 sapphires

And as you go through the Top 10 you would continue to decrease the structured daily reward payout

And each Tier would have its own Top 10 structured payout...    the higher the Tier Top 10...    the better the structured reward payout would be:

Bronze Tier    - Top 10

(1) This would encourage  "more"  participation in the Brawls if players were rewarded each day for how their league placed.   If they don't login...   that days sturctured payout would go away and not be able to be collected.

(2) It would encourage  "more"  daily login participation to collect that days reward (and Plarium would have  "more"  players seeing + potentially purchasing the daily offers).

(3) It would give incentive to leagues to place in the Top 10 and go for the next Tier level.

(4) It also would give time for members to re-build their forces before the next Brawl.

Hello!

Thank you for your detailed feedback on the League Brawl. Especially, I like the way you're giving your arguments. That's a nice thing - to see constructive feedback from our players.

I see your point, and it may be correct to some extent. However, we see that at the moment our League Brawls are performing really well. A lot of players are participating in them and enjoying it. Even though they're once per week. 

For now, our game team doesn't plan to change it. But we always strive for improvements, and in case we see that our players' interest in League Brawls decreases, there is a possibility we'll change the mechanics. 

Anyway, good luck in the future League Brawls! 

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 27, 2019, 16:1906/27/19
10/04/13
Alina said:

Jelly Baby said:

1st  - 4000 sapphires

2nd - 3500 sapphires

3rd - 3000 sapphires

4th - 2500 sapphires

5th - 2000 sapphires

Day 4  - (3) Fireballs

Day 6  - 200 sapphires

Day 4  - (2) Fireballs

Day 6  - 175 sapphires

Bronze Tier    - Top 10

Hello!

Thank you for your detailed feedback on the League Brawl. Especially, I like the way you're giving your arguments. That's a nice thing - to see constructive feedback from our players.

I see your point, and it may be correct to some extent. However, we see that at the moment our League Brawls are performing really well. A lot of players are participating in them and enjoying it. Even though they're once per week. 

For now, our game team doesn't plan to change it. But we always strive for improvements, and in case we see that our players' interest in League Brawls decreases, there is a possibility we'll change the mechanics. 

He doesn't speak for all of us, my league likes having the brawls every week.  They give the best rewards of any tournament, and are the main thing keeping the interest of many of our players.  
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 27, 2019, 16:2306/27/19
10/04/13

Alina said:

Jelly Baby said:

1st  - 4000 sapphires

2nd - 3500 sapphires

3rd - 3000 sapphires

4th - 2500 sapphires

5th - 2000 sapphires

Day 4  - (3) Fireballs

Day 6  - 200 sapphires

Day 4  - (2) Fireballs

Day 6  - 175 sapphires

Bronze Tier    - Top 10

Hello!

So you want them to replace the large amount of free good troops we get just for doing in game activities each weekend with a trickle of junk infantry units only for those who place in top 10?  

Btw you get points for doing all in game activities (like raiding for resources, building troops, doing champion stuff, etc).  You don't have to suicide all your troops for points unless you choose to.  
Jun 27, 2019, 18:4806/27/19
04/16/16

BiohazarD said:

So you want them to replace the large amount of free good troops we get just for doing in game activities each weekend with a trickle of junk infantry units only for those who place in top 10?  Btw you get points for doing all in game activities (like raiding for resources, building troops, doing champion stuff, etc).  You don't have to suicide all your troops for points unless you choose to.  

No I don't want to do away with the large amount  (not in the Tiers I've been in) of free good troops we get.  This re-structure is outside of the normal rewards for gameplay during the Brawl.  

The suicide of troops comes from the change in the % payout of units while doing Battlegrounds.  

I know... I know... I know...  what your going to say...   "no the payouts haven't changed"

*** but when your consistantly hitting level 100+ BG's and only getting back 15 - 30 troops but losing over 2,000 - 3,000 each time....  something sure seems to have changed ***

For the Brawl:

Leagues w/ less than 20 mbrs - the rewards are a lot less + it is harder to get to a higher Tier

Leagues w/ less than 50 mbrs - the rewards are a little more but still hard to get to a higher Tier

Leagues w/ less than 100 mbrs - the rewards are better but still it is difficult to get to a higher Tier

Leagues w/ less than 125 mbrs - the rewards are good but is a struggle to maintain the Diamond Tier Top 10

Leagues w/ over 150 mbrs - the rewards are really good + easy to place in the Diamond Tier Top 10

There are very few  "NEW"   players joining Stormfall...   that is why Plarium started the incentive to give a daily reward for the first 25 days of logging in to the game.   That was initiated because the increase of new players to the platform was stagnant and Plarium wanted to see a positive increase in the flow of site traffic.

So it is very hard to increase membership, which would help with the Tier each league could reach.

I was trying give out an idea to increase daily login for all leagues by offering a daily reward for how you finished in the Brawl.  

I think Plariums is trying something like this as well...  because the frequency of the FREE GIFTS has gone up...  there are FREE GIFTS almost every 2 - 4 days now.

Therefore, having more daily logins would increase the number of views of the Plarium Offers and increase the potential for a purchase...

Therefore it is a win, win, win...  

1  For individual members getting a daily reward...   

2  Leagues having more login participation + portentially having more members play the game...

3  And for Plarium to increase it's $$$ bottom line with an increase of purchases of daily Offers. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stormfall said:

What, You dont like 400+ dragons ,grade 4 orb and other free stuff every week? I am baffled by stupidity of some people. But probably i shouldn't be at this point... 

You want brawls every two weeks? Ask people in your league to sit out every other one.

The stupidity of some people is to think that all players of this game play the same way, spend money on the game the same way, and win the same thing.  

My league has never recieved 400+ dragons, grade 4 orbs... you must be in a Top league in the Diamond Tier that has enough members to reach such lofty heights.

If I ask people to sit out every other Brawl...   then what is the incentive for them to keep playing this game? 
Doing that would just create a rift between those league members who are playing hard to get points to win the Brawl and those members who just sit in the background watching.

This is supposed to be a team effort to accomplish the wins in the Brawl, but when members stuggle to continue playing because of troop loss while doing BG's, PvP, and raids, and running out of time boosts and spells of enhancement to complete Lost Arts and unit builds...   the game during the Brawl becomes very slow and boring, because you are wanting to   "win"   something and can't...    thus members stop playing the game and have to be removed form the leagues to maintain the % of daily logins to remain an active league.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlike the League Duels, where it didn't matter what Tier you were in...    the rewards were the same it just depended on how many points you earned on your own + they maxed out the rewards at 80,000 individual points, so what was the point of getting more points...   Oh, thats right...  so your league could place higher and garner status...   have "Bragging Rights"    Well we see what the Coiners did to that idea...   thus comes along the League Brawls.

I do like the League Brawls and the opportunity to get points for doing a lot of   "normal"   game play, but for leagues with a lower membership number... having them every week is becoming dull and has members thinking...   "What is the point of the Brawl anymore?    We can't get to a higher Tier for better rewards because we don't have enough members left who have troops, boosts, emeralds, or saphires to buy more...  to get the points we need to go up a Tier"

Everyone likes a fun game   (which this is)   but only up to a certain point...   then spending money is required to get your   "fix"   of feeling like you have accomplished something.    And with the global economy in a downward turn not everyone has the money to keep sinking into this game

Jun 27, 2019, 19:5806/27/19
Jun 28, 2019, 10:35(edited)
02/28/16

Quit, merge or accept that plarium promotes big leagues atm and above all make it clear that you speak on behalf of 20 members big, bottom of the barrel league.  Because where i am brawl is the only thing people care about these days and making it rarer would be a mistake.

On s1 brawl run 8 times i did 200k+ points multiple times without touching bgs or spending money. Find 25 people like me and you are maxing out every brawl.

Jun 28, 2019, 07:3206/28/19
08/09/15

hi

please dnt change the brawls , u can find logic behind evrything and yet it dsnt mean its logical for evryone ! im not so bright so i wont pretend i understand evrything but i know this , brawls are the best thing thathappened to this game and i could say most of the people would prefer it this way .

thanks.

P.S. a suggestion to CMs ,please add a dislike button next to like under the post . so whenever people see sth like this and feel like screaming and hitting their heads to wall they just go and click on dislike :p 

P.S.2 they might even feel like swearing ,in that case it would be much better to just click on dislike too :D

P.S.3 

P.S. 4 ? nintendo :o :D nah i like stormfall better :p

pls excuse my joking i just thought it might be funny :p oh how many dislikes do u think i would get now :D thatd be awsome :D

Jun 28, 2019, 17:1306/28/19
Jun 28, 2019, 17:44(edited)
04/16/16

I think some of you need a mental check up...

I am not suggesting changing how the Brawl plays (did you even read the first line of the original post?)...    just the frequency.    Because Plarium will also put in a League Duel in there as well.

Plus, I was suggesting adding Reward incentives for every member of a league based upon how the league finished in the Brawl, between when the Brawls occur.

Share how you made 200K+ on S1... 
 because some of us are maxed out on Champs at 6-stars, Lost Arts + Buildings where you make Big Points for boosting the time to finish.     If you really didn't do any BG's  or  spend any money      

And add to the fact that new members can't even start Champions until after they level their castle to 40, so they can't help in that area of the Brawl.  What do you think new players to Stormfall who are reading this, whose castle is under level 40, think about of what you're saying ?  It's not all about you and the 25 others like you.

So if everyone quit, or merged into a bigger league...
then there would be only a handful of leagues and those league members who have been placing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the weekly rankings would VERY quickly get annoyed, tired, and feedup with it's members who play casually... 

Therefore following your train of thought.  This game would eventually come down to maybe 1000 people who actually play...  And I'm sure that Plarium would not allow that to happen, because where would the profitability then be for Plarium ?   a lot less than it is now

Thank you for your Respect of others who post here

Jun 28, 2019, 19:0906/28/19
Jun 28, 2019, 19:22(edited)
02/28/16

What you really want, intentionally or not, is to penalize big leagues because you chose to run a small league. Because adjusting frequency to your liking is exactly that.  I cant wait for your next proposal of removing beacons because your league full of new, under lvl 40, accounts cant hold even one.

As for how i get 200k points without bgs i would tell you but i cant be late for my mental check up...

Jun 28, 2019, 22:0406/28/19
04/13/15
I like it once a week :).. Now just run some BG tournaments with them :)
Jun 29, 2019, 09:3506/29/19
08/09/15

hi Jelly Baby ,ur words ,"I am not suggesting changing how the Brawl plays (did you even read the first line of the original post?)... just the frequency." 

then u explain on how new players cant get points as they cant do champs and other procedures which contribute to brawls how to plays. ok lets say ur not sugessting a change in brawls point earning way .its contradictory but ok its just that u dnt want it weekly. we just simply suggested the otherwise ,we love free gifts which u can get by doing only ur dailies . it dsnt matter if ur maxed up in ur 6 star champs u can go ahead and upgrade more .i personally got 250 k with only cHAMPS with the free auto plarium gave all players ! 

lets go back to ur words again ,ending ur post with "Thank you for your Respect of others who post here" which i agree on completely but jelly baby ,u also started ur post with "  I think some of you need a mental check up..."   thats a nice way of showing respect .

sure u might be offended too but why would u think that is ? if i offended ya in anyway im deeply sorry and i really mean it ! 

i know ur angry with big leagues and u want them to gain less or for u to get more or something like this whether u say it outloaud or just imply it , but they didnt just started a big league and got all the rewards just for being a big one, theyv been working toward this for years , KoK ? KT ? fellowship or AoC or my league RP and many other ? i mean the ones getting 5 mil points theyv been around more tha 4 years, thats just the time iv been playing this game . they lost or took beacon ,they lost members or many other hardships and are still around ,that just shows how hard working they are . 

Respectfully,

fURY,

P.S. u can just go ahead and bring forth reasons to counter evrything i said and its very easy to do so, but thats just appliable to evrything,u think sth is logical and good for u which me or other people reject completly, but its always gonna be like this ,nothing can ever make evryone happy at the same time,and im saying these free gifts evry week makes most people happy,u want more ,work more