All Categories

Debate -useless tourneies ? useless features ? there is almost no useless feature in this game

Debate -useless tourneies ? useless features ? there is almost no useless feature in this game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 12, 2019, 09:5206/12/19
08/09/15

1. siege and tribute rankings : point of many players ,its useless and the saphire goes to cheats and alt users

my personal opinion: if anyone takes time to manage 4 accounts to get the tribute or idk send sieges to over few thousand castles i think s/he deserves the saphs they get as reward  

debate: u dnt like them as cheats or alt users do what this game is intended for and fight them,they siege and get tribute ,u siege them and get their resources ,ok this part is hard ,how about retaking their fiefs ? they claim the res from fiefs twice a day u do this 2 times a week and they cant b in top 10 now with this much resources can they ? 

2. sending spam attacks on castles
my personal opinion of them : i hate them ,i hate them so much i wish their laptops CPU overheats and burns down their board :D

Debate:what do u think of this people ? cowards ? weak players hiding behind their alts ? there is one thing i know evryone would agree though ,and that is theyr all annoying , however these all are good strategies ,example: thes fake attacks, there could always be a real one amon them , u see few attacks coming ur way and ask for reinforcement, teammates see oh its a fake so will be the other ones so they withdraw ,only the defnders castle units left .bam good pvp and there always the element of emotion in evry game ,if someone makes me so annoyed i always smell some trap later in the game .this could all be just to set a trap . i hate to admit it i once hit a wall with the bad sound of splash ,seeing my units returning in defeat not wanting to check the report to see how much i lost .

im saying there are many things tha we hate in this game but they are great for great strategists,but again if u dnt people who do those just use those against them ,theyrin top 10 raiding ? raid them so they lose resources theyv gathered .send an archer to their normal routes and kill their raid troops :D this one feels very good ,evil but feels great :D

i know many of u just thought of many similiar situations :D pls leave those similair strategies here so we can read and discuss them 

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 12, 2019, 18:4206/12/19
10/04/13
fURY said:

1. siege and tribute rankings : point of many players ,its useless and the saphire goes to cheats and alt users

my personal opinion: if anyone takes time to manage 4 accounts to get the tribute or idk send sieges to over few thousand castles i think s/he deserves the saphs they get as reward  

debate: u dnt like them as cheats or alt users do what this game is intended for and fight them,they siege and get tribute ,u siege them and get their resources ,ok this part is hard ,how about retaking their fiefs ? they claim the res from fiefs twice a day u do this 2 times a week and they cant b in top 10 now with this much resources can they ? 

2. sending spam attacks on castles
my personal opinion of them : i hate them ,i hate them so much i wish their laptops CPU overheats and burns down their board :D

Debate:what do u think of this people ? cowards ? weak players hiding behind their alts ? there is one thing i know evryone would agree though ,and that is theyr all annoying , however these all are good strategies ,example: thes fake attacks, there could always be a real one amon them , u see few attacks coming ur way and ask for reinforcement, teammates see oh its a fake so will be the other ones so they withdraw ,only the defnders castle units left .bam good pvp and there always the element of emotion in evry game ,if someone makes me so annoyed i always smell some trap later in the game .this could all be just to set a trap . i hate to admit it i once hit a wall with the bad sound of splash ,seeing my units returning in defeat not wanting to check the report to see how much i lost .

im saying there are many things tha we hate in this game but they are great for great strategists,but again if u dnt people who do those just use those against them ,theyrin top 10 raiding ? raid them so they lose resources theyv gathered .send an archer to their normal routes and kill their raid troops :D this one feels very good ,evil but feels great :D

i know many of u just thought of many similiar situations :D pls leave those similair strategies here so we can read and discuss them 

If people are willing to put in hours of effort to win like $2 worth of crystals then I don't have a problem with them doing that.  As for incoming attacks, I just ignore them completely.  As long as you keep your troops in catacombs even if there is a real attack in there somewhere all it'll do is take a few resources.  All fake attacks are really good for is upsetting overly sensitive people and getting them to hit you back so you can kill their offense.