All Categories

Soulstones

Soulstones

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 23, 2019, 17:4204/23/19
09/29/16

Soulstones

I am sure I am speaking for a lot of players who do not do all that much PvP.

The lack of soulstones is a major issue. We cannot sustain SH troop building!

At this moment there are 7 active tournaments and not even ONE has soulstones in rewards. Not even the Stoneheart dev tourney has them now. The last PvP tourney gave a very small amount.

Why are soulstone rewards for the most part limited to pvp tournaments only? And why are so little offered?

I am a very active player. In top 100 at present in Exp tourney. So, its not like I am doing nothing and just complaining. I just don't do all that much pvp. But my SH queue has been basically at standstill now for 2 weeks. My Adamantine vaults are overflowing and soon will flood the Dark Plains.

With the addition of SH castle, it should be a given that soulstone awarding should have been increased at the outset. And please do not repeat the same old story of "devs plan to add more soulstones as rewards in future tourneys". This absolutely can and should have been done weeks ago.

I am about to sell my soul for soulstones. Help! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2019, 11:2804/25/19
03/05/19

Hello! Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. 

I've contacted our devs on this matter. They will add more Soulstones as a reward to various tourneys in the future. Also, it's possible to get these items as bonuses in some in-game offers. 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 25, 2019, 15:4004/25/19
10/04/13
Boris Shevchenko said:

I've contacted our devs on this matter. They will add more Soulstones as a reward to various tourneys in the future. Also, it's possible to get these items as bonuses in some in-game offers. 
Maybe we need a building that can produce them :)
May 3, 2019, 22:0905/03/19
May 3, 2019, 22:26(edited)
02/20/17

Boris Shevchenko said:

Why did they REDUCE the number of Soulstones we get from SH BG Tournaments?
We also get fewer Sapphires, Purgs, Beast Riders, Boosts etc

They also REMOVED an important milestone which many who only send one gargoyle rely on (1250 points)

Before  http://prntscr.com/mepyes  http://prntscr.com/lf7mbh

After     http://prntscr.com/mv0625

They also messed us up by starting these tournaments at midnight instead of noon, which means we only get one free refresh at midnight instead of 2

They seem to have deliberately nerfed this tournament to make it too costly for non-coiners to compete

May 4, 2019, 05:0705/04/19
09/29/16

Boris Shevchenko said:

Boris, honestly now, but this is the same line we get every time this issue is mentioned.

"devs will add more soulstones as a reward in the future..."

I for one will NOT purchase soulstones with $ and I know most others would not either. There are much better things to spend our limited funds on than this. Soulstones should not be such a premium item that if you don't coin, certain functions of the game being obsolete no matter how active you are.

And as for BioH's suggestion for a soulstone building: Yes, yes, yes and yes. That's 4 yesses. Its through to the next stage.  :p

I had suggested an Altar of Souls type building months ago but was shot down by Alina. Maybe time to revisit this idea?

People are NOT going to be happy to have to only rely on coining to get their stones. Not reasonable and not good policy!

May 5, 2019, 01:0205/05/19
May 5, 2019, 01:08(edited)
02/22/16

Limad said:

And I have 24 soul stones left. Catch you all in about 9 months. 

Seriously, though, there's no point in giving extra addy rewards, it should be soul stone rewards. 

I have a tiny SH army, but it's just annoying to not be able to build any more. 

Edit: Jaywalker is right, there's a bit of a problem with soul stones. 

I have recently suggested they add them to the rewards for doing Stoneheart BGs along with adamantine of course  being they are needed to build stoneheart units (I hope they give that some serious consideration)

I suggested a soulstone building the day they released the Stoneheart units as I knew it would be a problem from Day 1 

May 5, 2019, 08:1605/05/19
07/25/15

You are playing a game that use a monetizing form where the industry got people who have as profession, just to work on said form. What we players get, and what we want is two different things. Protest and argue doesn't change anything. The only time when offers and prices get re-adjusted is when their flow of income dictate they need to change it. It's a industry wide thing, not a Plarium thing alone.  
May 5, 2019, 14:4505/05/19
01/10/17

Gadheras said:

You are playing a game that use a monetizing form where the industry got people who have as profession, just to work on said form. What we players get, and what we want is two different things. Protest and argue doesn't change anything. The only time when offers and prices get re-adjusted is when their flow of income dictate they need to change it. It's a industry wide thing, not a Plarium thing alone.  

Not sure what your trying to say? 

If it's an industry wide thing how can what I do change that ? 

May 5, 2019, 14:5605/05/19
May 5, 2019, 15:01(edited)
05/20/16

Boris Shevchenko said:

Alina said that about 8-9 months ago. We're still lacking soulstones as tournament rewards. At this pace it will take another year or two.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/51_game-discussion/111238_bloodstone-problem-/?post=520859

May 5, 2019, 18:5605/05/19
07/25/15
CertainDeath said:

Gadheras said:

Not sure what your trying to say? 

If it's an industry wide thing how can what I do change that ? 

Well, I don't need to tell you what to do. You already know it. Just look at how players had a great impact on other games out there from the likes of Electronic Arts and Blizzard Activision etc. 
May 6, 2019, 00:4705/06/19
May 6, 2019, 00:52(edited)
01/10/17

I still don't follow I enjoy my Game I find that monetizing is an option isn't available to me. 

But it doesn't bother me if others want to spend money that has nothing to do with how I play.

I get to enjoy the occasional chest when those do spend within my league as a bonus.

So to me just because I can't buy packages I don't mind when others Do .  

I just do My time and play my part .

But it sure would be nice to have more soulstones that's for sure

May 6, 2019, 02:0105/06/19
02/22/16

Stiletto said:

They also messed us up by starting these tournaments at midnight instead of noon, which means we only get one free refresh at midnight instead of 2

As for the time the tournaments  remember your noon is someone else's midnight  someone will always be at a disadvantage no matter when it starts

May 6, 2019, 11:5005/06/19
03/05/19
Thank you for your thoughts, Lords. We'll have a meeting with devs today and I'll bring the Soulstones question to them again. I do hope that the situation with Soulstones lack will be improved in the future. 
BiohazarDModerator
May 6, 2019, 14:2605/06/19
10/04/13
Boris Shevchenko said:

Thank you for your thoughts, Lords. We'll have a meeting with devs today and I'll bring the Soulstones question to them again. I do hope that the situation with Soulstones lack will be improved in the future. 
Cool, hopefully they'll come out with some new ways to earn soulstones.  
May 8, 2019, 15:4805/08/19
11/04/15

Limad said:

Seriously, though, there's no point in giving extra addy rewards, it should be soul stone rewards. 

How do you get 72 SH BG?

I only have 48 per day, which means I can only hit 46 without increasing the level of my top bg

My vote is to completely remove the need for soulstones when building Purgs, and to introduce a new stoneheart unit that can be used to spy on battlegrounds
And REMOVE adamantine drops when our storage is full

May 8, 2019, 15:5005/08/19
May 8, 2019, 15:52(edited)
11/04/15

Wesley Pringle said:

Stiletto said:

As for the time the tournaments  remember your noon is someone else's midnight  someone will always be at a disadvantage no matter when it starts

You dont understand that the game ALWAYS uses UTC?

All tournaments start and finish at exactly the same moment ... and all battlegrounds refresh at the same moment
Local time is not important

May 8, 2019, 23:0405/08/19
May 8, 2019, 23:53(edited)
02/22/16

Inigo Montoya said:

Wesley Pringle said:

Stiletto said:

You don't understand that the game ALWAYS uses UTC?

All tournaments start and finish at exactly the same moment ... and all battlegrounds refresh at the same moment

The player was complaining about the the tournaments starting at Midnight instead of Noon where he's at.  I just stated that if they started at noon for him then it would be someone else's Midnight  (those on the other side of the world from him) 

It really had nothing to do with UTC time that Plarium uses universally for the game as it's global standard time.

So I think I did understand his issue 

But lets us not forget the primary reason for this thread is Soulstones and the lack thereof within the Game to support stone hearts and even the completion of the undead Dragons and the other vampiric units combined along with they are also needed to buy Skull runes  and other items also

BiohazarDModerator
May 9, 2019, 14:2205/09/19
10/04/13
Limad said:

Inigo Montoya said:

Limad said:

How do you get 72 SH BG?

I only have 48 per day, which means I can only hit 46 without increasing the level of my top bg

My vote is to completely remove the need for soulstones when building Purgs, and to introduce a new stoneheart unit that can be used to spy on battlegrounds
And REMOVE adamantine drops when our storage is full

My highest is lvl 71.
Yeah if you just hit your top level they build up, because it always gives you a new set one level higher the next day even if you're over the normal limit.  
May 12, 2019, 11:0805/12/19
May 12, 2019, 11:23(edited)
02/22/16

Inigo Montoya said:

Soulstone Hamlets and Adamantine Hamlets have already been added ... but not for us?

How strange that we should be ignored
Perhaps Boris would like to give us a full explanation?

Boris said;

it's possible to get these items as bonuses in some in-game offers. 

Perhaps we haven't spent enough yet?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/75_news-and-announcements/124192_new-hamlets---vampire-s-hamlet-/

Perhaps they want to make sure it works first and are testing it in another platform first before they release it . (my guess)  Or maybe they don't plan to even do it if they find that it ends up being not a popular feature. But anyways just because you see something in one Plarium game It doesn't mean it will be released in all of them. 

As for your demand full explanation there is no need to be rude to the CM 

May 13, 2019, 01:1605/13/19
May 13, 2019, 01:19(edited)
08/21/14
Inigo Montoya said:

Wesley Pringle said:

Stiletto said:

You dont understand that the game ALWAYS uses UTC?

I've seen some tourneys start and/or end at reset (2400 UTC), 1200 UTC, 1300 UTC, 1400 UTC, and 1600 UTC, and I've seen all of those start/end times in the past month.