All Categories

Statistics Tab in the Embassy

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 9, 2019, 00:2803/09/19
01/07/17

A couple years back, when I first began playing, I was able to see the league statistics in the embassy.  My rank was probably just above neophyte. It was really nice because it help me to gauge myself with my team mates.   I'm a marshal of a small league now and would like to provide this visibility to my team mates.  Not even my Captains can see the statistics tab.  How do I enable this ???

Thanks,

j12
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2019, 00:4103/09/19
01/07/17
I found it, its a gear right next to the statistics tab.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 9, 2019, 19:5603/09/19
10/04/13
j12 {RP} said:

Cool.  Most people only let captains see it since it could be used by spies to see how strong your leagues armies are, or to identify and target certain members. 
Mar 11, 2019, 14:3103/11/19
03/05/19
j12 {RP} said:

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved :) League statistics are available for all your teammates above Fighter rank. 
Mar 12, 2019, 02:0203/12/19
08/21/14
Boris Shevchenko said:

j12 {RP} said:

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved :) League statistics are available for all your teammates above Fighter rank. 
What do you mean?  My stat settings allow me to select which ranks I am willing to allow to view stats, even ranks below fighter.  Are you saying that even if I select Ranger and Knight, those league members with such ranks will still not be able to see league stats?   I've removed the ability of Commanders and Fighters to see stats.  Are you saying that if I allowed any league member to attain those ranks (I don't), they would still be able to see league stats?
Mar 13, 2019, 06:5803/13/19
09/29/16
j12 {RP} said:

A couple years back, when I first began playing, I was able to see the league statistics in the embassy.  My rank was probably just above neophyte. It was really nice because it help me to gauge myself with my team mates.   I'm a marshal of a small league now and would like to provide this visibility to my team mates.  Not even my Captains can see the statistics tab.  How do I enable this ???

Thanks,

j12
Honestly mate, you do NOT want to enable this. Keep it to yourself and captains only. 
Mar 13, 2019, 08:5803/13/19
07/25/15

Jaywalker said:

j12 {RP} said:

Thanks,

j12
Honestly mate, you do NOT want to enable this. Keep it to yourself and captains only. 

Make it a setting the Marshall can decide on the visibility. I'm quite sure he will find out why its a bad idea after the fact :p

Mar 14, 2019, 12:4503/14/19
03/05/19

Lords, you're totally right. It was my mistake. League Marshal can appoint the privileges to see the League statistics to certain League Ranks, starting Soldier rank.

You're more experienced players than me :)

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 15, 2019, 14:3503/15/19
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Jaywalker said:

j12 {RP} said:

Thanks,

j12

Make it a setting the Marshall can decide on the visibility. I'm quite sure he will find out why its a bad idea after the fact :p

That's how it currently works, the marshall decides who can see it.