League Recruitment Topic.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 6, 2019, 14:2603/06/19
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

I know many of you are trying to recruit new players to their Leagues. 

That's why I decided to create a separate topic for it where you can promote your League in the comments on this topic.

Thanks to Lord Jaywalker who forwarded to me this idea 

Please don't spam this topic with irrelevant messages (all such messages will be removed without any warning) and describe your League as detailed as possible so that new players could choose the most suitable League for them.

Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 7, 2019, 05:3103/07/19
Apr 18, 2019, 15:25(edited)
09/29/16

A huge THANK YOU to Alina for this new topic thread and for pinning it to the top. I am sure most marshals/captains will find this very useful and take full advantage of it to creatively sell their leagues.

### Welcome to the Official Knights of Camelot league ###

The reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. 

Rescued out of imminent annihilation and being discarded into the black hole of Plarium history at the last hour in the league Purge at beginning of the year, KoC is BACK!

League rank: Around 50th (watch that space)

Coalition: FBF - Forged By Fire

Fortress: Level 8 (for now)

Marshal: Jaywalker (-799;1700)

Captains: Rulio (-1069;-2574) & Bruti (2390;1130)

Discord: https://discord.gg/hJUysUN (Free beer)

Old thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/48_leagues/120736_knights-of-camelot-now-hiring/

KoC is one of the oldest leagues on the server. Indeed we shall be celebrating our 5th anniversary on the 15th of this month and plenty of free beer shall be involved. As mentioned in another thread, we pilfer it from KT when they are not looking.

No matter your castle level, experience, whether you are a noob or retired general, KoC is now hiring and invites you to come join a fun, nutty, sometimes cranky, mostly sober, and very actively growing league.

We play to have fun without drama or discord, with respect and fairness to others, and tend to be rather peaceful and neutral as to wars and conflicts elsewhere.

Come learn, grow and prosper with KoC. We are here to stay.

Mar 7, 2019, 19:4703/07/19
05/01/16

Thank you Alina for setting up this thread.

Thank you Jaywalker for telling me about it.

Life is hard in Stormfall if you are not in a League.

A League brings more rewards from tournaments, allows players security and help with construction.

EBERRON is looking to recruit new players. We welcome everyone regardless of level.

EBERRON has a rich history.

We are now ready to rise again and ROAR. We need your help. Come and join us and shape the League.

Griffin Magna

Mar 8, 2019, 18:2103/08/19
06/06/16

Congratulations on the idea of this forum, and congratulations to my friend Jaywalker for the initiative. I had a negative experience building a big league, people disappoint, for this reason I preferred to play only with a few trusted people. but I hope that most of the players who will join forces in the future, we have more luck. An advice for everyone. look for leagues referenced, with known and correct people, today some leagues are dead and the managers are people who have inherited access data and conceal their real identity. For those who know me, I remain always available for help if necessary.

best regards to everyone.

Mar 9, 2019, 15:5203/09/19
Sep 26, 2019, 21:24(edited)
06/13/15

Thank you, Jaywalker

Birdy here from Hope Eternal: an older league as well, AUGUST 24, 2014 Come join a great league, come and strengthen the league.

We have a level 5 beacon, we have a fortress that has been to level 16 but need good strong players to hold it there. If you want in a league where you don't have to be always aggressive Hope Eternal is for you. Come check us out.  Thank you Birdy
Mar 9, 2019, 22:5903/09/19
09/21/14

Thank you both, Alina and Jaywalker ,

I am not a good recruiter as my fellow collegue Jaywalker is, but... i will do my best (even in my poor english)

Search & Destroy is also an older league (18.03.14), but i am not here since the beginning. Just arrived 21.09.14

We were also a top ranked league in the past, but we fall. Now we are rebuilt from our ashes. Commited members. We are not agressive, but keep our owns safe. At all cost. 

If you are a "retired warrior" or a "just arrived" who prefer the development of the league and your own, you can join us. Cooperation and loyalty are our goals.

We are here playing not to be great warriors, "wars not make one great" (as someone shorter, greener, older and wiser than me said..) We play to be better Lord and Ladies.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self" (E.H)

If you are intrested, please contact me or lady Rubybelle.

At your service, as always.... Lord Aq.

Mar 10, 2019, 08:4703/10/19
Mar 27, 2019, 19:34(edited)
05/04/15

Drifter's

We are in the FBF coalition and are the #3 ranked league at this moment.

I recommend that any power-player in a smaller league give a high level league a try for a month or two just to experience this aspect of the game. It's hard to imagine your friends won't welcome you back when you have had your fill of experiencing beacon and high level league tournament play.

Drifter's is a league comprised of players from all over the world with many specialties that combine to master all of the challenges of Stormfall. Together we chat, complete tasks and share all of the game's many rewards.

Being active is important, but so is being honorable and being a team player.

We do require a minimum of 40 million in defense for new members with 50% minimum going into the beacons and fortress. But there is no waiting period for DE benefits (up to 6K per day) and we provide DE bonuses for the high scores in the daily League Quest and League Tournaments.

I have been having to take extra DE these days because our beacons are overflowing. So although beacons and DE are fun for the moment and we are enjoying them, all players respect each other and we send out more chat reminding players to take DE than telling anyone they have taken too much.

League chat is in English and a sense of humor is highly recommended.

Contact me if you are interested in joining as finding space for new members is another daily challenge.

Apr 18, 2019, 14:0604/18/19
02/03/16

Knights of RedRum

You are tired from your daily routine and want to relax and play then we are a league that you want to join. 

We have only one rule. And the rule is to Have fun. We do not care much about league ranking. If you are tired of playing in high pressure situation and have started losing interest in the game, come to us. In our league you can relax and play at your own pace. We do not force any member to play in a certain way. If you do not like BGs then you do not have to play it. How you play is your choice. 

The chat is in English. The league plays as a team when help is required. When you need something, just ask and we will try to get it for you. 

Our league is in Diamond Tier for League Brawl and Silver in League duel. (We were in Gold tier but last league duel, the timing was bad for everyone of us and we did not participate like usual)

We do not have any beacons and our fort does not need defense. So as a player, you do not need to send any defense to the fort. Your army is yours. 

PS: Thank you Alina and Jaywalker

Oct 9, 2019, 16:5010/09/19
07/11/19
Tony IC here! I was the former marshal of Ironclad on the Farwols Crown server before  i realized that  it is nearly impossible to grow a league there now. I merged with Crossed swords. Crossed Swords is looking for any and all players, new and old, noobs and experienced warriors. We would love it if  you joined us. Contact a captain or the marshal, Tazzar for more info.
Jan 14, 2020, 18:3501/14/20
01/14/20

hello

May 13, 2020, 02:3905/13/20
08/05/16
KOC ? is that the crew i smashed  years ago on server one when Arthur/Richard was the marshall  ?  KOC conned the Russians then tricked them so i created a coalition and smacked the funk outta they moufs 
Sep 29, 2020, 19:4609/29/20
06/16/15

it's game changing time

Nov 14, 2020, 14:1411/14/20
Feb 15, 2021, 13:46(edited)
01/10/17

Evolve  is more than a name change it's the path to advancement on Server 3 We in the Synergy family are willing to make openings for those who want to evolve in the game  those who are Daily Players  active in Weorian BGs (At least starting or close to ) The Brawl (50k Minimum considered) And we are next in line in the League to Evolve to the point of earning a weekly Holybond  We have an excellent Scroll bank and dedicated Players that are active in chat and discord . We are also a beacon league so the opprotunity to earn dark essence depends upon the dedication to protect the Beacons and Level 20 Fortress. Yes  that's right after probation period is done you get the extra perks of a level 20 fortress also. 

So if you've been trying to work on your champions and long for a holy bond every week and enjoy some fun with new friends and a brawl that give nice weekly rewards then Synergy Evolve is your logical desired next destination. If you're seeking a maybe less active enviroment Synergy Genesis might be better suited to your need .

And of course keep in mind those that join Synergy Evolve and show Exceptional Preformance could end up invited to the top league on the server !

All interested should Contact The Marshal of Synergy Evolve Kelly  

i

And now we have made it 

i

We have room for more get into the Tower and earn a holy bond a week 

Jan 30, 2021, 02:2901/30/21
11/12/15

Hi all I am a member and Captain of The Walking Dead league :) We are not a top league but a good league I have been a member from 2015 till now .  In our rules it says we do not attack a league first but when hit we fight back . We help each other and care for our members . Real life is not always a bowl of cherrys so real life comes before the game . I would like to invite you and your friends to join The Walking Dead  and bring all of your castles with you . Oh and one thing we DO NOT DO IS SPY ON OTHER LEAGUES . Thank you :)

Captain Linda Barrett Barrett

Apr 24, 2021, 20:1604/24/21
06/29/19

<The Flaming Army> 

Casual, relaxed league looking for more members. We have a strong foundation, place pretty well for brawls/tournaments and league tower. We are a smaller league that focuses heavily on freedom while protecting our own. We are one of the leaders of the ULD coalition. Happy to help players build and progress, with things like, advice, scrolls, resources etc... Everyone is welcome, message Mehnslayer (816 -2180) or zzboltzz (Marshal) if you have any questions. League is open if you just wish to join. :) 

May 27, 2021, 14:3205/27/21
May 27, 2021, 14:36(edited)
12/30/14

Sorm's Eye League on Server 2 - I extend a warm welcome to anyone who wants to grow their game and make new friends. We are a friendly league that believe in mutual respect, contribution and enjoy mixing it up with friends and enemies. 

Consider joining us as we are positioned 66 on S2 - so not the biggest, not the best, but for sure we are building a family. 

coords x: -57 | y: 27

i

Take care and have fun

Mar 2, 2022, 11:4703/02/22
Mar 2, 2022, 11:58(edited)
05/31/17

Hi do you play on the program? your protection is millions and there are billions all for sapphires )))

Oct 25, 2022, 07:3410/25/22
07/20/21

ACTIVE Level 6 clan with BruTal DEMONLORD for  challenge  ADDING NEW MEMBERS.. RULES ..6 days off automatice boot and must not score zero in cvc THAT IS NOT ALOT TO ASK  We prioritize fun objectives and free stuff  lol ENGLISH PIG DOGS  leader OOJLO Ia m deputy i can add  WE GOT A GREAT CORE COME HAVE FUN WITH US 

Sep 26, 2023, 04:4709/26/23
10/28/15

Death by ABADDON, previously Death Becomes You is one of the oldest leagues formed in the very early days. We are not a top ten league now, in fact ranked 12th. We are a reasonably quiet league. We don't go looking for trouble. We have a fair number of beacons and give out a fairly generous allowance  of DE  to all members, including new builders. Our rules are simple treat each other as you would like to be treated. Please read messages at least once a week. We prefer members to log in at least twice a week and participate in the brawl and tower as far as your development allows.We welcome newish members, preferably lvl 80 and up, but will consider all applicants on merit and willingness to play. Contact Keltic Hammer or any cap[tain

Apr 23, 2024, 19:242 days
02/02/14

Hi to all. Looking Back at that time trully reminds me of better days and good company. To all old friends and foes i salute you. To all my captians who where loyal and allies who shared nothing but comfort and joy in our presense. 

Camelot is not just a place... Camelot is in our hearts. 

The best time and experience of my life.

I continued to played other simmilar games and have done many things others could not.

But nothing came close to Camelot and our era. Noone was even close to our power and fame and we generously helped many because Camelot stood for just that.

I miss everyone. And i Wish everyone the best.

Robert. Aka King Arthur koc