Wrong Rewards for Upgrading Champions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 13, 2019, 13:2902/13/19
09/25/14

Wrong Rewards for Upgrading Champions

Platform: Facebook

Server: The Dark Plains

Issue: Champions Upgrade Rewards should be doubled, but is halved! (2 times less)

In 2018 when the Champions came, we could receive rewards accordingly:

• Rank1 reaching level 15 = Reward 2 emeralds
  • Rank2 reaching level 20 = Reward 5 emeralds
  • Rank3 reaching level 25 = Reward 10 emeralds
  • Rank4 reaching level 30 = Reward 100 emeralds, but now 50 emeralds!
  • Rank5 reaching level 35 = Reward 300 emeralds, but now 100 emeralds!
  • Rank6 reaching level 40 = Reward 500 emeralds, but now 250 emeralds!
Now in 2019, you say in the News that we will receive 2x more rewards, but in reality we GET 2X LESS Emeralds.

Fix this bug, as you not only advertise false information, you take away what you promised in the first place!

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 13, 2019, 19:2802/13/19
Feb 13, 2019, 19:28(edited)
05/13/15

Hello! 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Feb 14, 2019, 19:4302/14/19
09/25/14
How is this not a bug?! So you are saying that Plarium REDUCED rewards 2x times and falsely advertise "DOUBLE THE REWARDS" on purpose?
Feb 15, 2019, 13:4202/15/19
Feb 15, 2019, 13:43(edited)
02/22/16

Hello KRISTO  on or about January 24, 2019 Plarium had reduced the Upgrade rewards for the  4 ,5 and 6 Star Max upgrades from 100 ,200 ,500   to 25, 50 and 125 

On February 5th you can see Item 2 On developers feedback addresses this https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/monthly-developers-feedback/121931_monthly-developers--feedback--january-/   it was also mentioned here https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/121430_update-news---check-out-the-new-features-now--9/   

On or about February 8th 2019 The Reward was increased to 50 ,100 ,250  While it is 1/2 of what the original amounts were.

They are twice what the Change of January 24th gave. 

Either you have been away for a while during the downgrade or just didn't realize the first time the rewards were changed.

Sorry for your confusion on this 

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 16, 2019, 08:5302/16/19
10/04/13
Kristo Kapten said:

Platform: Facebook

Server: The Dark Plains

Issue: Champions Upgrade Rewards should be doubled, but is halved! (2 times less)

In 2018 when the Champions came, we could receive rewards accordingly:

• Rank1 reaching level 15 = Reward 2 emeralds
  • Rank2 reaching level 20 = Reward 5 emeralds
  • Rank3 reaching level 25 = Reward 10 emeralds
  • Rank4 reaching level 30 = Reward 100 emeralds, but now 50 emeralds!
  • Rank5 reaching level 35 = Reward 300 emeralds, but now 100 emeralds!
  • Rank6 reaching level 40 = Reward 500 emeralds, but now 250 emeralds!
Now in 2019, you say in the News that we will receive 2x more rewards, but in reality we GET 2X LESS Emeralds.

Fix this bug, as you not only advertise false information, you take away what you promised in the first place!

They cut the rewards to 1/4 the original value, then doubled them.  So they were double the temporary value, but half the original value. 
Nov 3, 2019, 09:3711/03/19
01/15/17

The guardian situation was working fine.

Now you have altered it, the situation is ridiculous.

i have most of my guardian slots empty as with no emeralds i cannot replace them as i upgrade, 

i cannot attack warriors as i have no recharges or emeralds and cannot replenish (and please don't say use the auto replenish rate. It is so slow and with the limit of 10 attacks if we rely on this mode it would take days to simply upgrade a single guardian).

I cannot unblock Guardians in the COA arena as I have no emeralds.

I will not be able to compete in Guardian XP contest next week as I have no emeralds.

This situation exists in spite of my achieving maximum rewards in last weeks guardian XP event.

This situation is ridiculous and entirely of your making - presumably in an effort to force us to lay out cash to continue to upgrade our guardians although at the moment it is an indication of your lack of any intelligent planning with regard to this change, that we cannot even purchase emeralds or recharges even if we were prepared to. 

Sparta is a fine game being ruined by Plariums single minded focus on trying to squeeze money out of it's customers. Your greed is utterly deplorable.

PLEASE RESET EMERALDS REWARDS TO THE WAY THEY WERE.

Nov 3, 2019, 14:3911/03/19
Nov 3, 2019, 14:43(edited)
02/20/17
Ares said:

Sparta is a fine game being ruined by Plariums single minded focus on trying to squeeze money out of it's customers. Your greed is utterly deplorable.

"SPARTA".. ??  this is Age of war forum..  are you sure you re in a right room?,Ps.Nobody "squeese money out of no1"..because nobody forces you to buy /spend..you are the one who control your wallet.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 4, 2019, 15:1711/04/19
05/21/19

Ares said:

i have most of my guardian slots empty as with no emeralds i cannot replace them as i upgrade, 

i cannot attack warriors as i have no recharges or emeralds and cannot replenish (and please don't say use the auto replenish rate. It is so slow and with the limit of 10 attacks if we rely on this mode it would take days to simply upgrade a single guardian).

I will not be able to compete in Guardian XP contest next week as I have no emeralds.

This situation exists in spite of my achieving maximum rewards in last weeks guardian XP event.

This situation is ridiculous and entirely of your making - presumably in an effort to force us to lay out cash to continue to upgrade our guardians although at the moment it is an indication of your lack of any intelligent planning with regard to this change, that we cannot even purchase emeralds or recharges even if we were prepared to. 

Hello! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

In case you're talking about Sparta, here is the right Forum: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/

Cheers!

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 4, 2019, 18:1911/04/19
10/04/13
Ares said:

The rewards were lowered in preparation for the addition of the Undead Hunt item in stormfall (I don't know what it's called in Sparta but there's probably some equivalent).  With the old rewards, if you ran hunt you'd end up with massive amounts of emeralds because the rewards were higher than the cost, which can't be the case when there's an automated system that can do a ton of sends for you but was alright if people had to do it manually.