All Categories

Can't summon waiths

Can't summon waiths

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 29, 2018, 16:1007/29/18

Can't summon waiths

Here is a screenshot showing the Crypt overview. Seems to be off if i am correct. Searched for "summon wraiths" but couldn't find it.

This is a account through facebook gameroom. My link is https://www.facebook.com/dannysxhm. My knight name is #41 Excalibur.

Kind regards,

Danny Schmitz

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 30, 2018, 09:5107/30/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. Please refer to this article, it can help you to solve the issue. Meanwhile, I have moved your topic to the Game Discussion thread.

Jul 30, 2018, 10:1807/30/18
04/10/15

lord Thronsy

u cant summon wraiths cause you dont have any friends on ur list. add some friends for being able to summon their wraiths

hope this can help you.

Regards
Aug 5, 2018, 16:1208/05/18
Aug 5, 2018, 16:19(edited)
12/13/14

Juglar del Viento said:

lord Thronsy

u cant summon wraiths cause you dont have any friends on ur list. add some friends for being able to summon their wraiths

hope this can help you.

Regards

It is no longer possible to add friends in the facebook game - so nothing can help him

This is a huge problem on all facebook games and servers, yet plarium do nothing

They need to re-write the code to include Embassy Allies instead of friends .... or design a new friends mechanism, but they don't care

We had exactly the same problem on all Kabam servers years ago - they used allies instead

If Danny needs facebook friends then he needs to find an Add Me community page for stormfall ... or maybe his League has a league page

Aug 6, 2018, 10:3408/06/18
02/29/16
Snowgoon said:

Juglar del Viento said:

lord Thronsy

hope this can help you.

Regards

It is no longer possible to add friends in the facebook game - so nothing can help him

This is a huge problem on all facebook games and servers, yet plarium do nothing

They need to re-write the code to include Embassy Allies instead of friends .... or design a new friends mechanism, but they don't care

We had exactly the same problem on all Kabam servers years ago - they used allies instead

If Danny needs facebook friends then he needs to find an Add Me community page for stormfall ... or maybe his League has a league page

My Lord, I'm sure you know we had to stop using friends' functionality as FB disabled users search via Apps ids. I'm not sure whether we can replace it with smth else, but I will ask devs about it.
Jan 10, 2021, 21:4501/10/21
12/09/20

I have the same problem since switching to plarium cant re summon wraiths that have died yet i used to have 50 of them.

MicModerator
Jan 11, 2021, 20:3901/11/21
02/22/19
Chris Raine

I have the same problem since switching to plarium cant re summon wraiths that have died yet i used to have 50 of them.

Hello My Lord , did you added enough friends on the app  plarium play ?  this can be a reason...

Feb 1, 2021, 18:2702/01/21
10/01/19

I have the same problem since the switch to plarium and why can i sommon them onlyonce as i accept a friend request. Also what happened to gifting recourses? I have enough friends, but it doesn't reset the next day and i can't summon from friends in the game on FB that i haven't added to Plarium.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 3, 2021, 13:3602/03/21
05/21/19
Dragon Lady FF

I have the same problem since the switch to plarium and why can i sommon them onlyonce as i accept a friend request. Also what happened to gifting recourses? I have enough friends, but it doesn't reset the next day and i can't summon from friends in the game on FB that i haven't added to Plarium.

Hello! Just follow these simple steps:
    1. Go to the Friends tab in your Profile.
    2. Click the magnifying glass icon and enter your friend's Facebook name in the search field.
    3. Find your friend and click the "Add Friend" icon to send them a friend request.
Once your friend accepts the request, they will appear in your Friends list.