Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 13, 2016, 13:5512/13/16
11/27/14

jumy said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Drogar61 said:

What are the benefits if you're member of VIPs?

The main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have. 

well, so now let's see what is and what does the VIP club

need a feedback or our money for reward member in VIP club?

Simple!

VISA = VIP 

VIP = special treatment

NO FAIRPLAY!
Dec 13, 2016, 14:3312/13/16
Lord Mark said:

Simple!

VISA = VIP 

VIP = special treatment

NO FAIRPLAY!
Special selection by WWF
Dec 13, 2016, 14:4512/13/16
11/27/14

They will delete your post ...:)

Dec 13, 2016, 14:4712/13/16

Lord Mark said:

i will be able put it back 

Dec 13, 2016, 15:1612/13/16
Dec 13, 2016, 15:17(edited)
11/27/14

jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

i will be able put it back 

Players like u and me will never be VIP !

Plarium needs coiners .

If u dont put a lot of money ...u are not important... u dont recive special bonus...no matter what u do !

Look at me ...top 10 player...and what. ?

I think they can alter the BG bank individual each player...and if u speak alot...like me ....u can loose all your army to...

Dec 13, 2016, 15:5212/13/16

we are

ans this your bgs bank if not pay (VIP)

gains too much? well pay or is big secret bg

Dec 14, 2016, 18:1112/14/16
12/23/14
How do u become VIP... I read winning it how.. i fight all the time ... running succesfull league .. spending coin.. in top 50 always so let me know what does it take?
Dec 14, 2016, 19:1812/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 20:39(edited)

all a big secret but VIP club is only a part officially known at least that

fair play for all

so we are food for VIP club and Plarium reward only those who prefer

all a private game in black box

now is a clear political Plarium, destroy the real players and i will repaid, troops fbs all SCAM

Dec 15, 2016, 16:3612/15/16
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, as you may know, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have.

In addition to the live support, the agent may provide small bonuses to a player for taking part in game events and achieving the necessary conditions. The number of such bonuses is thoroughly analyzed, strictly limited and can’t affect the gameplay or give them unfair advantages over other players. Moreover, the conditions of getting such bonuses are quite complicated and hard to reach.

Dec 15, 2016, 16:4912/15/16

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, as you may know, the main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have.

In addition to the live support, the agent may provide small bonuses to a player for taking part in game events and achieving the necessary conditions. The number of such bonuses is thoroughly analyzed, strictly limited and can’t affect the gameplay or give them unfair advantages over other players. Moreover, the conditions of getting such bonuses are quite complicated and hard to reach.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/32611_give-me-a-bug-bonus-

so in your VIP club are all idiots?

and because rewards their and other players need pay for scrap? 

you'll end up playing among yourselves if that's what you want, but then is a private game

a Team community for trap real players, as all beacon league as 99/100 leagues, a good feedback for plarium and his 1000 NPC workers

a REAL SCAM for real players
Dec 15, 2016, 23:4512/15/16
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

I do 30k pvp all the time.

I sended to VIP club prints with 2 mil XP ...

VIP is for money ! Dont lie to us ! We are not idiouts

Dec 16, 2016, 14:4712/16/16

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

the money put into the game is a second factor ( but yes it is considered )

many players probably qualify to be VIP but still the program is new and has limitations 

plarium has limited number of representatives thus not all players are immediately added :))) 
Dec 16, 2016, 17:2012/16/16
Dec 16, 2016, 17:20(edited)

exxxe said:

many players probably qualify to be VIP but still the program is new and has limitations 

plarium has limited number of representatives thus not all players are immediately added :))) 

why reward this VIP club? why not make a rank/tier (as your prefer)  only for this players?

Dec 16, 2016, 17:4012/16/16
03/22/16
jumy said:

exxxe said:

why reward this VIP club? why not make a rank/tier (as your prefer)  only for this players?

This is the way Plarium has chosen to contact a limited number of players for feedback. Two way communication is available, a tier would not have the dedicated resources available.
Dec 16, 2016, 20:2412/16/16

brunsonthomas said:

This is the way Plarium has chosen to contact a limited number of players for feedback. Two way communication is available, a tier would not have the dedicated resources available.

i see only a chat with VIP email for take FREE rewards

Dec 16, 2016, 21:3412/16/16
08/29/15

Gadheras said:

Let me guess, the player spent a certain amount of cash to be considered VIP. All players is equal, except some is more equal than others. Animal farm, you should read it plarium.

The amount of money spent on the game are secondary. There are much more important factors which are taken into account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to invite too many people to our program. But it's still growing, and we hope to have more VIPs in the nearest future.

So it is a factor then?

Dec 17, 2016, 06:0212/17/16
03/13/15
Dutch said:

Gadheras said:

Let me guess, the player spent a certain amount of cash to be considered VIP. All players is equal, except some is more equal than others. Animal farm, you should read it plarium.

The amount of money spent on the game are secondary. There are much more important factors which are taken into account.

Unfortunately, we are unable to invite too many people to our program. But it's still growing, and we hope to have more VIPs in the nearest future.

So it is a factor then?

i have seen players who have not spent much into the game as per them (maybe $100 a month) and still are VIP.. it also depends on how fast you have grown in the game i think .. most of the players who i have seen are VIP are the ones that have grown to high levels in a short time.. so that maybe one of the criterias.. Also to keep in mind they would have analysed the data based n the time when they though to implement the program and some of us might not have been active at that time as the others.. One of the VIP did mention that there is a lvl criteria but did not get elaborate info on this from the VIP agaent
Dec 17, 2016, 12:0612/17/16
07/25/15

Warrior said:

Dutch said:

Gadheras said:

So it is a factor then?

i have seen players who have not spent much into the game as per them (maybe $100 a month) and still are VIP.. it also depends on how fast you have grown in the game i think .. most of the players who i have seen are VIP are the ones that have grown to high levels in a short time.. so that maybe one of the criterias.. Also to keep in mind they would have analysed the data based n the time when they though to implement the program and some of us might not have been active at that time as the others.. One of the VIP did mention that there is a lvl criteria but did not get elaborate info on this from the VIP agaent

not much? maybe a 100 a month? you crazy. I can subscribe 5 accounts to like EVE for less than half that. FIVE ACCOUNTS....

Go check what you can get on STEAM for like 100 bucks...... 100 not much... crazy people....

Dec 17, 2016, 17:4412/17/16
11/27/14

exxxe said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Exxxe you are one of the CM i like, dont make me change my opinion please !!!

Money is the first factor to be a VIP!

And if u told us you know the factors to be a VIP... PLEASE PRESENT THEM TO US !

Or please dont write other lies...couse i repeat : We are not idiouts !

Dec 17, 2016, 17:5212/17/16

Lord Mark said:

Exxxe you are one of the CM i like, dont make me change my opinion please !!!

Money is the first factor to be a VIP!

And if u told us you know the factors to be a VIP... PLEASE PRESENT THEM TO US !

Or please dont write other lies...couse i repeat : We are not idiouts !

wai wait remain calm and patient, set things right later come new invitations

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.