All Categories

Game crashed

Game crashed

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 5, 2016, 22:0905/05/16

Game crashed

Hi

I've been playing the game for over 2 months now - every day and was up to around day 63/64 when I suddenly was unable to log on to the game.  It kept sending me to other sites or saying it wasn't available.  I log in via Facebook, not by my email address (see below)

I tried again today and have got in but I'm back to Day 1.  All other aspects of the game, my castle and buildings are OK but I'm upset that, through no fault of my own, I'm back to Day 1.

Is there anything that can be done to get me back to Day 64?

Regards

Lev Baddley

levbaddley@hotmail.com
Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2016, 01:1705/06/16
07/02/15

I had a problem logging in yesterday but was able to log in and collect the daily roll, many other players had similar problems. Unfortunatly it does not seem like plarium will take responsibility for their server going flunko, and this is going to drive players AWay from the game. many players in my leage are talking about leaving if plarium does not fix their rolls. 

Plarium staff all the players are asking for is an apology for the flunko and possibly a blanket reward it would probably be too hard to go through and fix everyone's roll that was affected. now is that too hard for you? 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 6, 2016, 07:5105/06/16
09/17/15
Greetings. We will automatically restore the Daily Roll Call for all players who could not log in on 04.04.2016. We will also give you compensation packs.