All Categories

No Rewards Received for Extended Loyalty Despite Being Listed on Oberon's Letter

No Rewards Received for Extended Loyalty Despite Being Listed on Oberon's Letter

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 4, 2017, 09:3212/04/17

I am on the Dark Plains server and have been diligently logging in every day for about a year. I was excited to finally get listed on Oberon's letter of extended loyalty (today 12/4/17) about an hour ago (about 3:34 AM EST in the USA)), but did not receive any of the listed rewards (of particular interest and checked were the 60 dragons and the 9 paragon activators, but I am pretty certain no rewards were received -- in catacombs, black market, or my own castle, or items list).
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 4, 2017, 09:4712/04/17
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Please be informed that this message from Lord Oberon shows how many bonuses you got during 90 days of your Daily Loyalty Roll. It is not a separate reward, it is the sum of what you got during 90 days.

As for the 20 000 Sapphires, this window shows the overall price of the items received as if they were bought at the Black Market.