Necromancer Mareth Quest - boosts not completing task

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 2, 2017, 12:4412/02/17
01/04/14

Dear Devs,

I recently applied some boosts to complete the Train 7 Necromancers, Mareth Quest. Unfortunately the quest didn't complete as it should. Subsequently, I have wasted a number of boosts trying to get it to finish. I wasn't paying much attention, just clicking boosts.

Platform: Facebook

Server: Dark Plains

Feature: Progress bar for troop completion stuck at the end - (negative numbers showing)

Special Conditions: I applied a number of boosts so I could complete the quest and claim the prize

What should have happened: The progress bar should have completed and activated the Mareth Quest Tab

completion for Necros in the Mareth Quest tab

What actually happened: The progress bar is stuck and the quest has not completed. I have been unable to claim the prize.

Please let me know of there is anything else you require.

First time poster, so I apologise if I've done things incorrectly. 

Kind regards

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2017, 00:2912/04/17
09/19/16
same problem today on stormfall age of war
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 4, 2017, 09:4112/04/17
07/02/15

matsmith3 said:

Dear Devs,

I recently applied some boosts to complete the Train 7 Necromancers, Mareth Quest. Unfortunately the quest didn't complete as it should. Subsequently, I have wasted a number of boosts trying to get it to finish. I wasn't paying much attention, just clicking boosts.

Platform: Facebook

Server: Dark Plains

Feature: Progress bar for troop completion stuck at the end - (negative numbers showing)

Special Conditions: I applied a number of boosts so I could complete the quest and claim the prize

What should have happened: The progress bar should have completed and activated the Mareth Quest Tab

completion for Necros in the Mareth Quest tab

What actually happened: The progress bar is stuck and the quest has not completed. I have been unable to claim the prize.

Please let me know of there is anything else you require.

First time poster, so I apologise if I've done things incorrectly. 

Kind regards

Hello, Lord! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 4, 2017, 12:2812/04/17
07/02/15

The issue is related to another bug, which has been reported here. The timer should display the correct training time after the bug is fixed. 

Thank you for your cooperation!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.