All Categories

Jack in the Box Catacombs

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 28, 2017, 16:5011/28/17
10/13/17

This game is absurd. You put units in the catacombs and 8 hours later they are in your castle and are attacked. This is not what we agreed to for play conditions. Please stop whatever process is causing this or whoever is causing this action.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 29, 2017, 08:5311/29/17
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

I can assure you that troops cannot leave your Catacombs in case they were successfully secured. All actions in the game are made only after the appropriate commands which are sent by the player. This is why if your troops reach the Catacombs, then they can leave it only if you recall them manually.

However, the troops can be sent into the Catacombs and not reach it due to an unstable internet connection. In this case, the command is not delivered to the game server and your troops remain in your Castle. Please, always double check whether your troops have arrived in the Catacombs before logging off the game. 

Dec 1, 2017, 09:4112/01/17
When I try to send ALL my troops to the catacombs, a message prompts me to choose a different number of Units 'in order to make this purchase'.
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Dec 1, 2017, 14:5512/01/17
10/24/17
Zeldor said:

When I try to send ALL my troops to the catacombs, a message prompts me to choose a different number of Units 'in order to make this purchase'.
Hi, sorry I didn't quite get the part about the purchase. Can you please attach the screenshot illustrating the issue?
Dec 1, 2017, 21:5312/01/17

The message appears and vanishes very quickly. And it doesn't occur every time. I'll try to catch it.

But it says something like:

"Please choose a different number of Units in order to make this purchase." 

Dec 1, 2017, 22:0012/01/17
02/20/17
the amount of unit after i boosted my training and then want to put inside the catacomb, the error message will appear. I restart back, the amount will be different. and only I able to get them inside the catacomb. Do I have to do this regularly? absurd. What is this? Kind to explain?
Dec 1, 2017, 22:2712/01/17
02/20/17

I boosted my armies for 2 days

I got the pathfinder for 396 units

I send them to catacomb but the error message appear so I reload my page back

after the reload when I check back my unit, from 396 unit, only 324 unit there, my castle in weor, no enemy attack, no message attack receive, where the rest of 72 unit missing. This is not one time happen, only after the update, if I calculate roughly after I boosted my infantry unit, there will be like 300 ++ unit missing.... How can I get them back?
Dec 2, 2017, 11:4512/02/17

Agent Helen said:

Zeldor said:

Hi, sorry I didn't quite get the part about the purchase. Can you please attach the screenshot illustrating the issue?

Finally got it - here we go:

Dec 2, 2017, 14:1212/02/17
Dec 2, 2017, 14:41(edited)
06/04/16

I have the same problem and then i had to  update catacomb level 23 to get the infantry directly in the catacomb, i refreshed and i had less boosted units -about 35 units less- so its like i don't use the dragon arts which i paid for with sapphires so i can move a little faster in the game, so its not possible for this to happen for something that i paid, many players have problem, its Christmas.. Plarium should give us gifts and not us to Plarium :) i think you should do something fast cause its not free, most of us gave money for this game.

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Dec 3, 2017, 12:5912/03/17
05/13/15

Hello, Lords!

I really appreciate all the information you provided.

Looks like there is a bug. I have contacted our developers and they will investigate it as soon as possible.  

By the way, there is a special thread for this issue: here

Thank you for your help!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.