All Categories

Please remove my wheel of fortune!!!!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 28, 2017, 08:1410/28/17
02/20/17

As you can see, picture 1 is from other player's account named Lord Mark and picture 2 is belong to my account. Do you see any differences there? If you are blind enough like the moderator from this forum, I will not blame you. 

I have faced this issue for almost 7 month and there is no such thing as improvement. I still continue to get only resources discount every single day. Neither offense unit discount nor defense unit discount nor legendaries discount nor other than resources discount. Every single stupid login only give me stupid resources discount.

I already fed up with the function of wheel of fortune. It would be better to remove them.

Why Plarium cannot fix this issue at all????

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2017, 11:0510/30/17
02/29/16

fi3reloaded said:

As you can see, picture 1 is from other player's account named Lord Mark and picture 2 is belong to my account. Do you see any differences there? If you are blind enough like the moderator from this forum, I will not blame you. 

I have faced this issue for almost 7 month and there is no such thing as improvement. I still continue to get only resources discount every single day. Neither offense unit discount nor defense unit discount nor legendaries discount nor other than resources discount. Every single stupid login only give me stupid resources discount.

I already fed up with the function of wheel of fortune. It would be better to remove them.

Why Plarium cannot fix this issue at all????

Hello.

The issue with the Wheel of Fortune was reported as fixed. 

In your case, it looks like an account issue. Though, the percentage of the discount changes.

You can contact our Support team and ask them to double-check your account. Please attach the screenshot with your observations as well.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.