All Categories

Kind of agitated over What I believe is a software issue

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 3, 2017, 17:0810/03/17
10/03/17

I am highly agitated. I sieged a castle this morning, was successful, recalled my troops, sped them back to my castle where they were shown in the catacombs and 10 minutes later receive a notice that my siege had been broken and all my troops killed. I CALLED THEM BACK. They were in my catacombs. I saw them there! I would like to have my troops back. This is just plain not right. I know what I did and am not stupid. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2017, 19:0610/03/17
12/13/14

alphacat said:

I am highly agitated. I sieged a castle this morning, was successful, recalled my troops, sped them back to my castle where they were shown in the catacombs and 10 minutes later receive a notice that my siege had been broken and all my troops killed. I CALLED THEM BACK. They were in my catacombs. I saw them there! I would like to have my troops back. This is just plain not right. I know what I did and am not stupid. 

Is it possible that you only recalled part of your sieging army? Please check your battle reports and do not delete them

You may need to send a ticket to support if this was caused by game lag and will need the screenshots
Oct 3, 2017, 19:2310/03/17
04/10/15

Lord Alphacat

Lord Snowgoon is right. if u think it has been a software or server failure, please take all screenshots as u can and send a ticket to support attaching that ss and explaining all has happened  as detalied as u can

support will study ur case and check all server issues and will determinate all.

send the ticket following this link : https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

hope u can take ur troops back very soon

Regards
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.