Wisdom and or ability level

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 30, 2017, 14:5409/30/17
01/03/17

Hello,

I noticed recently that when someone bought the ability level they are now showing at wisdom 25  However they have not received 25.  Why was there a change made to reflect the purchase level but the actual level does not change.  Can't have both as far as im concerned,  if mine says 25 to everyone I should be level 25 ..

FoD

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2017, 10:2810/02/17
02/29/16

rickcote13 said:

Hello,

I noticed recently that when someone bought the ability level they are now showing at wisdom 25  However they have not received 25.  Why was there a change made to reflect the purchase level but the actual level does not change.  Can't have both as far as im concerned,  if mine says 25 to everyone I should be level 25 ..

FoD

Hello.

I couldn't reproduce this issue on my end.

Please report it to Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They'll check the issue.

Oct 8, 2017, 08:3610/08/17
Oct 8, 2017, 08:37(edited)
03/01/15

Alina Phoenix said:

rickcote13 said:

Hello,

FoD

Hello.

Please report it to Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They'll check the issue.

When the ability to "buy" levels was first introduced, the description on the forum explained that you can unlock the abilities that come with that level, but you haven't actually bought the wisdom points.  So, if you buy level 25 ability, you still have to earn all the wisdom points to get to level 25 before you start gaining levels again.  

That may be the issue you're seeing.  You've paid to unlock the ability, but you haven't "earned" it yet through gameplay, so the wisdom would still reflect the lower value.

Oct 9, 2017, 10:1110/09/17
02/29/16

Red said:

Alina Phoenix said:

rickcote13 said:

Hello,

FoD

Hello.

They'll check the issue.

When the ability to "buy" levels was first introduced, the description on the forum explained that you can unlock the abilities that come with that level, but you haven't actually bought the wisdom points.  So, if you buy level 25 ability, you still have to earn all the wisdom points to get to level 25 before you start gaining levels again.  

That may be the issue you're seeing.  You've paid to unlock the ability, but you haven't "earned" it yet through gameplay, so the wisdom would still reflect the lower value.

Thanks for your help and additional explanation, my Lady 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.