All Categories

lost art timing different to event timing.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 11, 2017, 06:5009/11/17
01/05/15

Hi

2 days ago, I boosted my Lost art, Necromancy to finish 1 hour before the end of the development  events, today I looked and the lost art was due to finish 1 hour after development event finished, so I had to boost it again! 

This has happened before but I had not realised until afterwards so i lost the rewards I would have had if the lost art had completed within the event time.

The clocks on events and lost arts must not be synchronised properly!   

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2017, 09:3809/13/17
02/29/16

johnnie1uk said:

Hi

2 days ago, I boosted my Lost art, Necromancy to finish 1 hour before the end of the development  events, today I looked and the lost art was due to finish 1 hour after development event finished, so I had to boost it again! 

This has happened before but I had not realised until afterwards so i lost the rewards I would have had if the lost art had completed within the event time.

The clocks on events and lost arts must not be synchronised properly!   

Hello.

The Events are running a certain amount of time and you have a time that remained before the Event will end displayed in the Events menu.

So, you need to arrange the discovery of your Lost Arts based on how many time remained for the Event to run.

There is no any synchronization error in this case.
Sep 22, 2017, 14:4609/22/17
01/05/15

I did arrange the lost art to finish within the time of the event, 

There was 2 days 1 hour to end of event so I arranged the discovery to finish in 2 days, when there was 6 hours to run on the event I  saw that my discovery of lost art was not due to finish for 7 hours. so there was a 2 hour discrepancy between finish of  the event and the lost art over the period of 18 hours !

So there is a synchronization error!

Sep 25, 2017, 01:0109/25/17
11/08/14

happened to me aswell. i used 11 days boosts to get my stuff finished in time of tournament. later i did not get reward, nor report. 11 days boosts gone. i submitted ticket and l plarium support tells me that i did not use boosts and did not finish buildings in time of tournament.

bullsh.it.  i know what i did and plarium support lies or not able to look back to events.  so i lost reward and boosts. so much of "support"  
Sep 25, 2017, 07:4109/25/17
08/30/17

Hi !

This can happen if you have activated Lost Art Discovery Speed at your Dragon - you have to know if this is activated when you'll look at Lost Arts time you'll see the time decreased by this activation....but Dragon Bonuses aren't activated all the time they are activated only 3 hrs then yo must kill again the monster and activate this again - from this may come this confusion about the time of Lost Arts Discovery.

I give you a picture about what I'm talking about:

Best regards!

Bogdan
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.