All Categories

NEED MY WINNINGS

NEED MY WINNINGS

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 25, 2017, 12:1508/25/17
02/23/15

NEED MY WINNINGS

hi you did not let me claim my fortress winning WAY?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 23, 2017, 22:4009/23/17
09/23/17
Hi guys i watched the video you guys wanted me to on YouTube and sent you my server and coordinates but I didnt get the sapphires and the game isnt balanced i sent a huge quantity and quality units to attack way smaller quantity and smaller quality units.  I obviously won but i lost more quality units which doesnt make sense it was when i was defending a village lvl8. Please look into it.
Sep 25, 2017, 12:2509/25/17
02/29/16

saiakshithbhagavatula said:

Hi guys i watched the video you guys wanted me to on YouTube and sent you my server and coordinates but I didnt get the sapphires and the game isnt balanced i sent a huge quantity and quality units to attack way smaller quantity and smaller quality units.  I obviously won but i lost more quality units which doesnt make sense it was when i was defending a village lvl8. Please look into it.

Hello.

When you watch a video and leave a comment, it means that you got a chance to win the prize, but a winner is chosen between all players who took part in the contest.

As for the BGs, there are a lot of topics on the Forum where the experienced players discuss how to play them better.

You can ask for advice in this topic, for example. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.