All Categories

rewards as displayed not received

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 3, 2022, 15:2102/03/22
09/23/16

I have been told that there is a delay with updating the stats and that Oberon's letter is accurate while the list of lords and ladies is apparently NOT accurate.  I was told that when I checked the score table the information was not up-to-date. I checked the score table DAYS after the end of the tournament with plenty of time for the system to update, IMHO. The score table DAYS after the tornumnet ended is below. I have identified a glaring PROBLEM with the way the system shows and provides rewards and I am being denied the rewards I earned according to Oberon's own ranking list.  The list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament is below and shows the rewards that I DID NOT GET.

i

Oberon's letter which generated right after the tournament ended is below... I could maybe accept that Oberon's letter might not be "up-to-date" since it is generated right after the end of the event, but trying to justify that the list is not up-to-date DAYS AFTER DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2022, 10:4902/04/22
02/22/16

Oberon's letter was generated after all the data had been collected and allocated There is a lag at the end of events because so many last minute actions create a buffer that needs to catch up. 

So if there were enough players that were playing at the close of the event it could very well be the final result is your league got edged out at the end.

Notice at the end of brawls it takes a few minutes to get your final scores it's for the same reason. 

Feb 4, 2022, 11:0302/04/22
02/22/16

ok upon examination the one screen shot at the top shows  before  the end of the event second screen shot is from after the event . 

While you didn't add more points others did  this is why  your final rank was lower

Feb 4, 2022, 11:4002/04/22
02/22/16

being that close to the bottom of the list I'm sure the those under you were very close in score and with PVP it only takes one hit to make two accounts jump ahead (The attacker and his target) I'm sure  this was a very tight score but I think it wasn't a mistake on plarium's part

Feb 4, 2022, 21:4302/04/22
Feb 4, 2022, 21:44(edited)
09/23/16

Wesley, thank you for taking the time to provide an explanation, but I think it's off the mark.

Just so it's clear when I took the screen shots, I collected the rewards DAYS after the event ended because my ranking appeared wrong and I was hopeful that there was a delay with updating the correct info.  So, the screenshots above were taken days after the event ended with ample time for systems to update . DAYS after the event ended, I collected the rewards and Oberon's letter appeared in my letter feed. When I checked the ranking from Oberon's own letter by clicking on the exclamation point to see the list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament, it shows my ranking as #48. So, Oberon's letter AFTER collecting the rewards, DAYS after the event ended, is inconsistant with the list of lords and ladies that excelled in the Tournament.

Please try to explain why Oberon's letter is inconsistant with the list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament DAYS after the event ended.

Feb 4, 2022, 22:0602/04/22
Feb 4, 2022, 22:09(edited)
09/23/16

I believe this tournament ended 1/7 and if you look, you will see that both screenshots have a time/date stamp of 10:57 on January 10th, days after the event ended, which correlates with when I actually collected the  rewards, took screen shots and sent in a support ticket.

Feb 4, 2022, 22:3502/04/22
02/22/16

II'm thinking you are mixing your events as there was more than one PVP  events going on at the same time

Feb 5, 2022, 00:2302/05/22
Feb 5, 2022, 00:28(edited)
09/23/16

the only thing I have mis-stated in my original post is that Oberon's letter generates after the tournament ended, but it actually generates AFTER you collect the reward.  Besides that, I assure you that there is no mixing up of events on my part.  This was the ONLY event that was ongoing that offered a imperial chest to the top 50 players in the Elite tier, where I am ranked 48th according to Oberon's own list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament, yet did not recieve the reward as detailed in that list.  I will restate that the ranking data showing that I placed 48th was obtained from Oberon's letter by clicking on the red exclamation point in that letter. Oberon's letter says I placed 57th, but within the list of lords and ladies it shows that I am 48th. The pvp scores on both screenshots are the same, as is the time date stamp of when I collected the rewards from that tournament. There is zero chance that I mixed this up with another event.

how do we escalate this to somebody that can actually figure out why Oberon's letter, generated days after the event ended, and the list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament is inconsistant?  I keep getting a lazy explanation of "lag, updates, yada, yada, yada" that makes little logical sense since I collected the reward days after the event ended, prompting the generation of Oberons letter with the exclamation point that takes you to the list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament. 

Feb 6, 2022, 21:5602/06/22
02/22/16

I would suggest that rather than have My lazy explanation maybe you should sort your issue out  by gathering all the facts and maybe getting the order of it correct without giving misinformation on the order of events and file a claim to support again. 

I wish you luck sir

Feb 7, 2022, 21:1702/07/22
Feb 7, 2022, 22:00(edited)
09/23/16

as experienced here and with support, the responses I get seem like a rushed explanation that neither addresses the issue, or provides a reasonable explanation; it's as if nobody actually reads and comprehends the original post.  A minor mis-statement of when Oberon's letter generates has nothing to do with the issue at hand, which is the fact that the letter and the list of lords and ladies derived by clicking on the exclamation point within Oberon's letter is inconsistant and this has not been addressed by you, or support. I am just told that Oberon's letter is correct and the list isn't up to date, DAYS later.  That makes no sense.   

Feb 8, 2022, 12:5302/08/22
09/23/16

I recieved a letter from another player that states that EVERYONE can see the ranking data from this tournament by clicking on the red exclamation point in Oberon's letter for this tournament.  I've reached out to friends and legaue mates to provide screen shots from THEIR list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament showing that I placed 48 in the elite tier.  EVERYONE that looks can see that I placed 48.  This is a major problem that has not been addressed and puts into question the integrity of the game and those running it. 

Feb 8, 2022, 13:0902/08/22
02/22/16
Grim

I recieved a letter from another player that states that EVERYONE can see the ranking data from this tournament by clicking on the red exclamation point in Oberon's letter for this tournament.  I've reached out to friends and legaue mates to provide screen shots from THEIR list of lords and ladies that excelled in the tournament showing that I placed 48 in the elite tier.  EVERYONE that looks can see that I placed 48.  This is a major problem that has not been addressed and puts into question the integrity of the game and those running it. 

I again suggest you send your information to support they are the only avenue for you to get this sorted at this point 

Feb 8, 2022, 13:2702/08/22
02/22/16

If you had  answered the questionaire that was sent in your final reply from support  you would of seen where you can communicate further information that you did not have your issue answered. 

By this time  the ticket will be closed  so if you want it taken care of go through support. maybe make sure they understand  your primary issue is you didn't get the reward you think you should have.

When you complained about the negative score showing they must of taken that as your complaint.

But it will need to be taken to support  they have the tools to look into this I'm only a Player/ Moderator

I am not located at the Plarium main offices 

Feb 8, 2022, 14:1802/08/22
09/23/16

I have NOT recieved a reply from support in which there is a survey as you suggest.  I searched my junk folder, trash folder, searched every inbox, out box and between box.  There is NO survey and I am left hanging without a resolution to a major problem that was initiated with support on January 10th!!!  I'd be happy to post the last reply from support, but we know how that goes.  Would you happen to know someone that can escalate this??? it took support 18 days to respond with a canned answer that didn't address the issue.  In the meantime, I will hopefully have a few more screenshots from my league to show that I placed 48th. 

Feb 8, 2022, 14:2102/08/22
02/22/16

I will have your ticket number checked I still remember it

Feb 8, 2022, 15:0502/08/22
02/22/16

After  having your ticket Checked I am told you were given 4000 Sapphires for the wrong negative  final score that showed on your orginal letter. 

As the  post the you keep showing where you are in 48th Place that was before the end of the event. as the statement says try and keep up with them !

Unforunately you did not your final place was 57. 

I know  it's not what you want to hear but it is what happened 

Feb 8, 2022, 15:0902/08/22
02/22/16
Grim

I do not see the screen shots you say they have did you forget to add them ?

Feb 8, 2022, 15:2702/08/22
09/23/16

I've only recieved one other screenshot from a league mate so far. the time date stamp of when they collected their rewards is clearly differnet from mine, but shows I ranked 48th in the elite tier of the tornament.  ANYBODY with access to Oberon's letter regarding this tournament can pull up the same ranking data

i

Feb 8, 2022, 15:3602/08/22
Feb 8, 2022, 15:37(edited)
09/23/16
Wesley Pringle

After  having your ticket Checked I am told you were given 4000 Sapphires for the wrong negative  final score that showed on your orginal letter. 

As the  post the you keep showing where you are in 48th Place that was before the end of the event. as the statement says try and keep up with them !

Unforunately you did not your final place was 57. 

I know  it's not what you want to hear but it is what happened 

4000 sapphires is NOT the reward I earned in the tournament.  The post I keep showing was obtained DAYS after the event ended AS I HAVE STATED MULTIPLE TIMES and now evidenced with another screenshot from a friend. please try to keep up with the information I have written in plain ENGLISH.  You are distorting the TRUTH by saying that my screenshot is from before the event ended.  PROOF is in the post above this.  I CHALLENGE you to look at the list of lords and ladies that excelled in this tournament and show me that it DOESN"T show I placed 48th.  I know this isn't what you want to hear, but LOOK AT THE LIST before insinuating that I am a liar

Feb 8, 2022, 23:1202/08/22
Feb 8, 2022, 23:15(edited)
12/13/14

I would love to see a full list of ALL players who finished in the Elite Tier

Who does plarium think actually finished 48th? ... and what about the players who finished 44th, 45th, 47th and 49th who do not seem to be wearing any new Imperial Equipment?

Where is CM?

If we cannot trust Oberon Mail, then we have a very serious problem ... It is in everyone's interest to get this resolved quickly

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Feb 9, 2022, 08:1402/09/22
04/05/21

The score is updated with a little delay. According to our database, you took 57th place. I am very sorry, but you were not supposed to receive the chest in question.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.