All Categories

App does not load any game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 16, 2021, 12:3905/16/21
08/06/15

Sinceu some days ago I cannot load anygame from plarium app. I have tryed all standard solutions suggested by Support, except sending the log file, this becase the suppor page does not recognize mi ID. 

Any suggestions? 

SAludos

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
May 17, 2021, 08:0505/17/21
02/22/19

Hello Lady/ Lord  Marclou...

I'm trully sorry because you have this issues, I think is something wrong from your side since there aren't many similar complaints !

You said that you can't submit a ticket to the Support because they don't recognize your ID, did you typed everything there like it is indicated in the esample ? sure if you saved it before having issue ... Attention, your id of profile plariumplay is not the same with the id from the game , read the screenshot below please :

i

So if you can't submit the ticket using the id from game,  i suggest to introduce there the coord of your castle ,if you haven't a screenshot with it you can ask with a friend to watch for your coord.

I wish you a good day and if need assistance for submit the ticket i can help you in pm !

Jul 16, 2021, 21:2807/16/21
02/25/15

I have to join Plarium Play each and e very time i login -- Why ?

Jul 17, 2021, 12:1207/17/21
02/22/16
rayna

I have to join Plarium Play each and e very time i login -- Why ?

You don't give enough information for us to formulate a good guess.  

Please tell us More about your Computer 

(Borrowed from Mod Mics earlier post on forum )

I remind you that To run Plarium Play, you need:
    - Windows 7- service pack 1 (sp1) is also required  or later, (but i advice you Windows 10 which i use it without issues)
or
    - macOS High Sierra or later.