Game LAG was bad half a day - Loss of troops

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 14, 2021, 22:2304/14/21
10/02/18

Server 1, coords are visible

Long story short. It happened on the 3rd this month, I did not have the time to post.

Game was slow most of the day, had nothing to do with my internet coneection, I checked.

SO... I send the lot, I conquer the settlement (Photo 1).  I click Recall the moment I could but instead of units comming home I get the report (Photo 2). Bad luck is one thing but I am quite sure I got to click recall before the other guy hit.

Question: Could it be checked and maybe get even part of the units back or I will just get the "no LAG, not Plarium" line? Thank you!

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2021, 12:0504/15/21
02/22/16

You say you are sure you called Back before the  hit  But what I see shows that they could of hit 1 second after you did.  You were Obviously playing relic war with a player and they had timed your reaction and travel times Or they just got very lucky  and nailed your offence  a few seconds after you hit the Relic settlement. I don't see proof that you ordered a return before the strike as the times are the same 

Apr 15, 2021, 16:4504/15/21
10/02/18
Wesley Pringle

You say you are sure you called Back before the  hit  But what I see shows that they could of hit 1 second after you did.  You were Obviously playing relic war with a player and they had timed your reaction and travel times Or they just got very lucky  and nailed your offence  a few seconds after you hit the Relic settlement. I don't see proof that you ordered a return before the strike as the times are the same 

Yes, it could of hit one or two seconds after I clicked... In fact that is the most likely scenario. But I clicked recall the moment the option came up. Keep-Garrisons-Recall-Selected Off-Recall! Instead of troops returnig i got a report. It was not timed, that player could not of time all of that to the second unless he had acces to real time information. It was just a case of bad luck for me and game working slowley. What proof could I give, it is obvious there is no way to take a print screen while I click, and recording video was not an option since I never espected that. There is no timeframe in seconds as well as minutes for reports so the last thing I hope can be done is something in the game Logs from Plarium but if the server was slow it could as well be that they did not record the event...  still, I hope...

Apr 15, 2021, 16:4704/15/21
10/02/18

One more thing to mention. The player I took back the settlement from and with whom I had about 4 turns of cat and mouse is not the same with the one that killed my off, it was the first and only hit from that guy, that I believe sent an archer to the settlement to receive reports of hits and sent to kill the guy just like I did... 

Apr 15, 2021, 22:3104/15/21
02/22/16

There are players that have multi accounts and have been known to set traps using more than one castle who knows or maybe it was a friend of his  but as you have blocked that part off I wouldn't know from the information you gave and  there was no reports of lag through a half day it could of been an issue with your local ISP or the connection you have I can give you a link for support if you like https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=168205&fbclid=IwAR0rWnxKHZXxrhNSqGsDh5tWogavQUynr71DjYNrXsDMhOFcMi43vv6tGvc

Apr 16, 2021, 19:3504/16/21
10/02/18
Wesley Pringle

There are players that have multi accounts and have been known to set traps using more than one castle who knows or maybe it was a friend of his  but as you have blocked that part off I wouldn't know from the information you gave and  there was no reports of lag through a half day it could of been an issue with your local ISP or the connection you have I can give you a link for support if you like https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=168205&fbclid=IwAR0rWnxKHZXxrhNSqGsDh5tWogavQUynr71DjYNrXsDMhOFcMi43vv6tGvc

I have blocked the other players info because of data protection reasons, I did not know if I was alowed to post it here. I do not believe it was a trap for me, the other guy just sent for PVP as I did, but before I could recall he hit... googd PVP for him, nasty thing for me... About the support, do I really have to do it all over again with that link? Is there no DEV, on the forum to forward this?

Apr 17, 2021, 01:3304/17/21
02/22/16

Did you already fill out a support Ticket ?? If you did then give me the Ticket Number and I'll have it checked on Monday when they come into the offices. 

If you want consideration for replacement then you must place a support ticket for it be sure to add all information  in detail  not blocking out the other players information.  I really don't think they will change anything  but  you never know .    

Apr 21, 2021, 20:5104/21/21
10/02/18
Wesley Pringle

Did you already fill out a support Ticket ?? If you did then give me the Ticket Number and I'll have it checked on Monday when they come into the offices. 

If you want consideration for replacement then you must place a support ticket for it be sure to add all information  in detail  not blocking out the other players information.  I really don't think they will change anything  but  you never know .    

Hello,

Your request [2926049] has been received and is being reviewed by our support team. We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you. 

Apr 21, 2021, 23:2304/21/21
02/22/16

When the was the support ticket made ? 

Apr 25, 2021, 18:2604/25/21
10/02/18
Wesley Pringle

When the was the support ticket made ? 

April 21

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Apr 26, 2021, 09:5904/26/21
04/05/21

Please check your mailbox, as our Support team has just sent you a reply.

Have a nice day!

Apr 30, 2021, 06:2704/30/21
10/02/18
Ana de Tinky

Please check your mailbox, as our Support team has just sent you a reply.

Have a nice day!

Thank you, I did and sent a reply, but I have to say I am not happy about the answer received. I know you people can do better than "there was a slight delay in receivenig the report", it means it was a slight delay when I clicked recall as well...

Apr 30, 2021, 09:3204/30/21
02/22/16

I'm sorry Marius-George Badiu But your screen shots show  he hit  just after you did as they registered the same time  . And as you said you had been having a little Hamlet war with a player it's easy to see how you could of gotten caught in the crossfire.

May 3, 2021, 13:3805/03/21
10/02/18
Wesley Pringle

I'm sorry Marius-George Badiu But your screen shots show  he hit  just after you did as they registered the same time  . And as you said you had been having a little Hamlet war with a player it's easy to see how you could of gotten caught in the crossfire.

With respect, but I explained allready that there was a delay/LAG or what ever you want to call it, after I clicked RECALL, so please stop finding excuses. It is easy to say that it was the internet, that is was the aliens, not PLARIUM servers... What ever!