All Categories

Pick a castle, any castle - post migration issues

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 29, 2020, 19:5512/29/20
02/18/20

I migrated my castles just fine.  They are in my plarium play app.   The problem is, I can not tell which one is which.  I have tried to explain this to email support but I get no answers and no acknowledgement of anything I said regarding my problem - just cookie cutter responses that do not help at all.  Obviously not reading what I write.

Look at the pictures.  I click on my name in the bottom left corner in the plarium app and the castles pop up.  I click on the button again and the names list drops back down.

I click on it again and the names pop back up, except not the same as before and sometimes a different log out name.

I can do this all day and get different results each time.  If I click on one of them, I will get one of my castles, I just do not know which one.  And since the list rearranges each time you click on a castle, it can take me 5 minutes to get to the one I want or I would just memorize the list and deal with it.

I did uninstall the app. clear the plarium play cache and uninstalled all the castles and went through the migration process again.  (not necessarily in that order)  Same issue.

Also, sometimes it does not recognize my email address and password.  After Flash ends, this could be a big problem.  Plarium play does not send out the emails either when requesting password help.

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Dec 29, 2020, 20:5512/29/20
02/22/19

Hello my Lady Tina , can you send me a pm with the ticket number ?

Thank you , and wish you a good day !