Loading issue on Plarium Play

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 10, 2020, 15:4812/10/20
03/26/19

Hi,

I got an issue with Plarium Play, i can't start Stormfall on it. So i check the Support Team ( https://plarium-play-faq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008492000-My-game-won-t-load-How-do-I-fix-it- ), and i follow the steps. I uninstall it and reinstall after, i clear the cache on Plarium Play and i restart my computer. Still not work.

When i start Plarium Play it's working, i can log in but when i click on Stormfall to start it. I got Start / Pending / Start again. And then nothing happen.

I already send a ticket to the French Support Team, but i want to try here too, to check if someone got an idea of the issue.

I run it on a w10 computer, i don't have issues to run it on navigator and my pilots are updated.

Sorry my english isn't really good. I hope i'll find a solution before the end of the month.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2020, 10:0912/11/20
06/15/14

Obviously this account opens on the old Stormfall format using google as I am posting this via this account.

But this account will not log on to Plarium Play.

I have several accounts and play on several computers. And this account will not open using Plarium play on any computer where I do have other accounts working fine.

I have some other accounts that use the same user name format and I was having difficulties loading them yesterday. This is the first one that will not load no matter what I try.

In the profile I tried changing the account name, but there it did not recognize my account/password combination. But it does recognize it logging on to the old game.

Odd, yes, but I am only the messenger, not the programmer.  Trying to cope...

Guess we still have time, and open to suggestions

Thanks

Jan 2, 2021, 11:4301/02/21
03/26/19

Hello,

Still no answer from the support team (3 weeks since i report my issue). I got nine days before it's too late. My support number is 2522105, i hope i'll get something from them. 

And no, it's not a configuration issue. I can run Raid shadows with plarium play without issues.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:2301/04/21
02/22/16

I will have your ticket checked for you Bourjin But placing two tickets on the same matter only adds to the pile  and could slow down your progress as it could be seen as Spamming the support Please only file one ticket per issue in the future 

Feb 10, 2021, 19:5402/10/21
12/20/20
Wesley Pringle

I will have your ticket checked for you Bourjin But placing two tickets on the same matter only adds to the pile  and could slow down your progress as it could be seen as Spamming the support Please only file one ticket per issue in the future 

i

i

I have install, disinstalle, reinstall but the problem still stop me to play, please help