All Categories

How is this possible to get defensive units 12 times more powerful than offense.

How is this possible to get defensive units 12 times more powerful than offense.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 27, 2020, 14:1307/27/20
07/27/20

Hi Playrium,

Platform: facebook, Stormfall Age of War.

My castle : Bishal Shrestha uid 2904908 / fb100001156903824 / The Dark Plains / segment02

Server: The Dark Plains

So today I attacked this castle today (Mia Labert, lvl 82 (-4130, -1180). This castle had so few units in there but still how my offensive units died more than her defense given, she had only few bestiary units in there. I get that her castle defense is more but I have raided 6 times more defense than this with very less damage than this and I have winning champion element than her's also I had offense boost.

. Generally, defense units are half as powerful as O's but here it's like 12 times powerful than o's i.e, 24 times more powerful than normal defense. more than what she have in there.My Offense units have died like more than 12 time than the total units in there. Please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2020, 16:0007/27/20
Jul 27, 2020, 16:04(edited)
02/22/16

It could Be that the castle has  maxed it's defenses  in both Castles and certain relics Also Can provide added Defense along with defense boost  And fully upgraded Units and Champions   can do it How Many orbs do they have in Champion ? 

There are many different reasons that you could get these results 

Not to mention he may have engaged his Crystals in the defense also 

Jul 27, 2020, 17:4307/27/20
07/27/20

Wesley Pringle said:

It could Be that the castle has  maxed it's defenses  in both Castles and certain relics Also Can provide added Defense along with defense boost  And fully upgraded Units and Champions   can do it How Many orbs do they have in Champion ? 

There are many different reasons that you could get these results 

Not to mention he may have engaged his Crystals in the defense also 

So you're saying that it's logical that my 120mill + boost and champions = 200+ million offense, while fighting  to 2-3 million normal value defense loses 40 million of my offense?

I get that boosts and champions play a role, but look at quantity of my troops and my champion bonus is greater than that castle, also the elemental 25%. With all those bonus and orbs, the units can be powerful unto 3-4 times than its original state.

If I only take account of those dragons vs griffins, I have lost 3043 dragons each of rank 12 whose offense power is 4065 without boost, so you mean the 336 griffins he lost was each with 36214 defensive value? i.e., normally in game 1 dragon power = 2 griffins, but according to this report, ~ 9 dragon = 1 griffin? how?  I have lost 22% of my offense in the fight ~200 million against 2-4 million defense  should have 2% penalty for me at most, with his 98% gone but the game has given 22% penalty on my troop which is ~40 million offense gone while fighting and winning against 2-4million defense.

Jul 27, 2020, 18:3907/27/20
10/31/14

Bishal said:

Hi Playrium,

Platform: facebook, Stormfall Age of War.

My castle : Bishal Shrestha uid 2904908 / fb100001156903824 / The Dark Plains / segment02

Server: The Dark Plains

So today I attacked this castle today (Mia Labert, lvl 82 (-4130, -1180). This castle had so few units in there but still how my offensive units died more than her defense given, she had only few bestiary units in there. I get that her castle defense is more but I have raided 6 times more defense than this with very less damage than this and I have winning champion element than her's also I had offense boost.

. Generally, defense units are half as powerful as O's but here it's like 12 times powerful than o's i.e, 24 times more powerful than normal defense. more than what she have in there.My Offense units have died like more than 12 time than the total units in there. Please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

This is not possible. 

Is either the screenshots are fake or there is a hideous spell at hand. 

but there is also 10% boosts which her purgatory provided because you didn't attack with any StoneHeart. If her castle walls are maxed, that could provide an upwards of 50000+ basic castle defense, though I have never seen anyone with max walls. 

but why did your raid show how many units you didn't kill? 
Jul 27, 2020, 20:2507/27/20
Jul 27, 2020, 20:36(edited)
02/22/16

So Many things you don't mention Like Is the Castle  maxed Out with Level 10 Walls and  do they also Have the Stoneheart Castle also Maxed out  You don't give enough Information to get an accurate answer.  if you are Hitting someone with excellent Lost arts  and if yours are not high it will have a major Impact on the results It's very conceivable  But seeing the castle you attacked has Moved I can not look at it I'm sure they must have a few Improvements    (in My Opinion)

Jul 27, 2020, 20:4607/27/20
07/27/20

Wesley Pringle said:

So Many things you don't mention Like Is the Castle  maxed Out with Level 10 Walls and  do they also Have the Stoneheart Castle also Maxed out  You don't give enough Information to get an accurate answer.  if you are Hitting someone with excellent Lost arts  and if yours are not high it will have a major Impact on the results It's very conceivable  But seeing the castle you attacked has Moved I can not look at it I'm sure they must have a few Improvements    (in My Opinion)

Jul 27, 2020, 20:5407/27/20
07/27/20

Wesley Pringle said:

Sure that castle has lvl 10 fortification but no stoneheart fortification. I understand that fortification gives defense bonus but I'm talking about 40 million loss against 2-4 million defense troops while attacking with 200 million offense.It's like I raided the castle and the offensive units in the castles attacked my offense units back, lol.

And my units are Rank 12, not level 12, I have level 30 dragons which are rank 12.  which has 4065 offense value without any boosts.

Jul 27, 2020, 21:4507/27/20
07/27/20

Oracle said:

This is not possible. 

Is either the screenshots are fake or there is a hideous spell at hand. 

but there is also 10% boosts which her purgatory provided because you didn't attack with any StoneHeart. If her castle walls are maxed, that could provide an upwards of 50000+ basic castle defense, though I have never seen anyone with max walls. 

but why did your raid show how many units you didn't kill? 

I know, this is why I had to post this to get support, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I hope this is where we get support. 

reply to why it show units: when raiding is successful, it shows how much damage we caused out of how many. If only we don't succeed in attack, it won't show the units.

This is clearly wrong just by looking at it(report), My dragons are dying 10 times more than the actual units of enemies Griffins. By the game's convention, Griffin defensive value is half of Dragon's offensive value. So, if my dragon's value is 4000 Offense, then by the game's convention, if the griffin has say 2000 defense value, but say if he has maxed out everything, even in that case I guess griffins won't have 4000 defense value. 

But in this case, I lost 3000+ dragons only not to mention other bestiary units. And he lost 336 griffins, so does it mean
3000 (dragons) x 4000 ( offense point of each dragons) = 12,000,000 / 336 (his griffins)  = 35700 defense point per griffin??

Is that even possible to have defense value of a griffin to be 35000 each? coz my griffin at current stage has only 1663 of defense value against bestiary units. and according to my calculations, it can only reach uto 2500 defense value each, after every upgrades.

Jul 28, 2020, 01:4707/28/20
Jul 28, 2020, 01:49(edited)
02/22/16

I will forward your request But I'm sure it will be seen to not be a Bug  I wish you luck

You seem to be completely disregarding the level 10 Fortifications, Battlements  and the improvements That castle has in My opinion. 

Jul 29, 2020, 11:0207/29/20
Jul 29, 2020, 12:29(edited)
02/22/16

The answer  I gave has been verified by the bug report section as being accurate

As this is not a bug this topic is closed 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.