All Categories

Champion Disappearance

Champion Disappearance

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 19, 2020, 06:5607/19/20
04/08/18

Champion Disappearance

I have had 2 Grade 4 Level 6 Werewolves disappear the 1rst time I thought i might have mistakenly used it to promote another to level7 but I have not promoted any since and a second 1 is now gone. I will not spend another penny on this game if it does not fix this.When it vanished it was hitting a small battleground but flashed on the screen as hitting a 512 level battleground. Even if somehow the game was off it should have only stunned the werewolve not made it vanish.It was on dark plains using Plarium.com via chrome have been having trouble getting on through Plarium Play so use it as an alternate.It never returned and did not know it was gone till I sent my next Battleground attack was doing both offense and defense and 8 stone battlegrounds per wave.Since it did not return I did not get a battle report on it the 512 bg was flashed in lower right hand corner. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2020, 11:2907/23/20
02/22/16
We need the times and dates these things happened in order to help with your Case 
Jul 25, 2020, 13:1707/25/20
Oct 10, 2020, 11:10(edited)
10/31/14

KINGDAVID said:

I have had 2 Grade 4 Level 6 Werewolves disappear the 1rst time I thought i might have mistakenly used it to promote another to level7 but I have not promoted any since and a second 1 is now gone. I will not spend another penny on this game if it does not fix this.When it vanished it was hitting a small battleground but flashed on the screen as hitting a 512 level battleground. Even if somehow the game was off it should have only stunned the werewolve not made it vanish.It was on dark plains using Plarium.com via chrome have been having trouble getting on through Plarium Play so use it as an alternate.It never returned and did not know it was gone till I sent my next Battleground attack was doing both offense and defense and 8 stone battlegrounds per wave.Since it did not return I did not get a battle report on it the 512 bg was flashed in lower right hand corner. 

This is a visual bug created by cache overload. Refresh your game, empty the cache and you will see the report right there and your champion back. 

Chrome downloads as much as 20-50% of images on a websites as cache, this is to make your browsing experience much faster. However, this can be a problem in gaming since older images refresh often. So you need to clear your cache regularly. 
Jul 25, 2020, 16:5907/25/20
02/22/16
Oracle said:

This is a visual bug created by cache overload. Refresh your game, empty the cache and you will see the report right there and your champion back. 

Chrome downloads as much as 20-50% of images on a websites as cache, this is to make your browsing experience much faster. However, this can be a problem in gaming since older images refresh often. So you need to clear your cache regularly. 
I have already suggested this to the poster  he said it didn't help 
MicModerator
Oct 10, 2020, 11:1110/10/20
02/22/19

Hello ,

Since there isn't any update about this issue from the side of the player , i will close the topic !

Good day and good battles !

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.