All Categories

Did not got reward for 4 star champion completion

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 14, 2019, 10:1409/14/19
02/27/18

The completion  of a champion 4 star been done on solo auto hunt and took all charges i have and it said i  lack of charge even it was completed , that was the one that raise ressouces grab , it was grade 2 and it just happen few minute ago so just check logs to verify.

i know about programming and notice the code problem b4 but there was no inpact in those case i noticed.

This time it is different. The code check for charge b4 checking if it is completed or not so in that perticular situation , since the charge check return a negative value , it go to end without checking the champion completion so it not get to the reward check too.

your dev i guess are time shorth because that situation is not soooo hard to predict , loose your time pressure on em and they will make less that simple mistakes ( i am not a pro and seen it ...).

Sorry to be hard on you Plarium but your game is expensive and should be care of better than that , i am not respecting you because you are paid for it and still do not care the quality relative to proffesstionnal paid work.

If you do not like my comment and do not care get me back my stuff i earned , i do not care too , you would again shoot yourself in your feet (french expression traduced word by words).

NB: i sceen shot the message and file it ....

A not satisfy paying angry customer.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Sep 22, 2019, 10:3309/22/19
05/10/19

Hello Dasher,

Thanks for your report. Please note that this element of the game doesn't contain bugs in it. However, your feedback totally makes sense and I do understand your concern.

Please submit it to the Suggestion section of the Forum. I'm sure it will be taken into consideration for further game updates.

This topic will be closed. Thanks for understanding!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.