All Categories

Issue while sending units to Battle Ground

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 18, 2019, 01:4906/18/19
06/18/19

Hello, Something very odd happened today, I was sending 1 wraith to each BattleGround to test them and decide which units to send, I am not new to this I am playing lvl 130+ BG and I am lvl 90+ player.

I Had my wraiths in Castle and the rest of my units in Catacoms, so I don´t even need to scroll down to where legendary units were since they are in catacombs, I just clicked and typed 1 in the area to select the number of wraiths and several legendary units were dispatched along with the wraith. There is simply NO WAY I could have selected these units. 

Please help 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2019, 01:5006/18/19
06/18/19

I can´t find a way to submit a support ticket anymore, please help me with indications to submit a support ticket. 

Jun 18, 2019, 13:4406/18/19
Jun 18, 2019, 14:11(edited)
02/02/17

AngelDorantes said:

I can´t find a way to submit a support ticket anymore, please help me with indications to submit a support ticket. 

Plarium no longer accept support tickets for anything related to battlegrounds.
You will be told that there are no bugs on battlegrounds and everything is working as intended.
Battlegrounds are constantly tested by Q&A Team and no bugs have been found

You seem to be a victim of game freeze, which can be caused by momentary lag after one of your wraiths reached its destination.

Very, very unlucky ... but you are not alone, many have encountered the same problem

To avoid this in the future, never send to more than one battleground at a time, otherwise you might accidentally activate one of these button in this screenshot

I suggest that you must have clicked the 'Defense' button, but did not notice (especially if there were other units in your castle)  - http://prntscr.com/o3ezca

p.s. I never send any units .... just send a champion alone

Aug 1, 2019, 09:0208/01/19
06/18/19
Not unlucky, victim of game design failures.