Loading issues

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Aug 21, 2018, 14:3808/21/18
07/02/15

Loading issues

Plarium Play and Game Loading Issues

This topic is created to discuss issues you may experience when logging into the game. Here you will find guides and articles, which contain useful information for troubleshooting. Our moderators and Community Managers can also help you in solving login issues. Besides, please check the solutions posted by other players in this thread. They might be useful for resolving the issue without waiting for a response from the staff.  

There are three main reasons why you may experience login issues:

1. The server does not respond. The game/ launcher client is unable to connect to the server. It means the request from your PC is delivered to the game server, but cannot be processed.  
  2. Network problems. The request from the game client cannot be passed to the game server due to Internet connection issues.  
  3. Device-related issues. For example, a player needs to update or reinstall some drivers, components, OS on his/ her PC, etc.

In the first case, the issue must be resolved by the game server/ launcher developers.

If the issue is related to some network problems, the developers can rarely affect the resolution from their side. When the request is sent from the game client/ launcher to the server, it goes through a long way before reaching the target. If the connection is lost at some stage, the signal won’t be delivered and will return to the sender (i.e. your game client).

To make the process of solving the issue easier and faster, we have collected all known solutions in one article for you.

Ultimate Loading Troubleshoot

The game does not load/ Error upon login/ The loading screen got stuck at 99%/ Black or White screen

1. Clear cache in Plarium Play. To reset the cache, open Plarium Play > Settings > Troubleshooting > Press the button "Reset cache". 
  2. Uninstall Plarium Play from your PC/ Mac.
    Note: If you're a macOS user, you'll also need to clean out the "/Users/USERNAME/Public/PlariumPlay" folder manually. USERNAME refers to your macOS user name.
  3. Download the latest version of Plarium Play here.
  4. Change DNS settings.
  5. For Windows users, please install all the Windows 7 updates that are available in "Windows Update" on your PC. Or upgrade your Windows version to the higher one.
  6. For Windows users, check if the newest version of NET. Framework is installed on your PC. You can find it here.
  7. If you have problems installing the application, please temporarily disable the antivirus protection on your PC.
  8. Sometimes installing and enabling a VPN on your PC may also help to enter the game.
  9. If the issue persists, please find the "pp_log.txt" file and send it to our Support team. You should find that file at this address:

For Microsoft Windows:

C:\Users\~Your username~\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\pp_log.txt

For Mac OS X:

/Users/~Your username~/Documents/PlariumPlay/pp_log.txt

Note: Windows users can also access the folder containing the log file by going to the Plarium Play Settings, scrolling to the “Troubleshooting” section, and clicking “Show log file”.

The game elements are not displayed/ are displayed incorrectly/ Longtime response to actions in the game/ The game is lagging  

This issue can be related to the DNS settings or to the restrictions of your regional network provider. Solution:

1. Clear cache in Plarium Play (Settings -> Reset cache).
  2. Change DNS settings.
  3. Installing and enabling a VPN on your PC may also help.

If the troubleshoots given above dіd not help, please submit a request to our Support Team by using this link.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 11, 2018, 23:3109/11/18
06/10/16
Not working can not send troops out to attack
Sep 13, 2018, 09:5709/13/18
07/02/15

saab9002_1999 said:

Not working can not send troops out to attack

Hello, Lord!

This topic is related to login issues.

Please create an individual topic and describe the issue you experience in detail. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

Sep 16, 2018, 03:1209/16/18
03/14/17
freeze when boosting arts or troop production.
Sep 16, 2018, 11:2309/16/18
07/02/15

psycho sally said:

freeze when boosting arts or troop production.

Hello, Lord!

Could you please clarify if the freeze is repeated every time after the same actions? If so, then please describe the steps to reproduce the issue in detail. Also, you can use this thread, since the same issue is discussed there. 
Oct 3, 2018, 23:5610/03/18
Oct 4, 2018, 00:01(edited)
05/22/16

Hello, Agent Pavel

My issue is with my "castle load in". After 30 minutes in-game, it takes forever to reload the castle view page and eventually hangs up my browser to the point where the game is unplayable. I reboot and clear all caches this helps for the next 30 minutes. I have tried different browsers and the Plarium Play app. Nothing solves this issue, I have recently returned to the game, hoping that past "castle load in" issues were corrected, this issue is making the game play unbearable. Any solution you may provide will be much appreciated. Thank You.

G. 

Server: UnTamed Lands Plarium.com

Cords: 636, -490

Oct 4, 2018, 13:4710/04/18
07/02/15

Galain said:

Hello, Agent Pavel

My issue is with my "castle load in". After 30 minutes in-game, it takes forever to reload the castle view page and eventually hangs up my browser to the point where the game is unplayable. I reboot and clear all caches this helps for the next 30 minutes. I have tried different browsers and the Plarium Play app. Nothing solves this issue, I have recently returned to the game, hoping that past "castle load in" issues were corrected, this issue is making the game play unbearable. Any solution you may provide will be much appreciated. Thank You.

G. 

Server: UnTamed Lands Plarium.com

Cords: 636, -490

Hello, Lord!

Could you please describe the steps you perform in the game before the game freezes? Or this happens in a random way? 

Please try saving HAR file from your browser with the issue recorded. You will find the instruction in the title post. 
Oct 5, 2018, 02:4210/05/18
05/22/16

Agent Pavel said:

Could you please describe the steps you perform in the game before the game freezes? Or this happens in a random way? 

Please try saving HAR file from your browser with the issue recorded. You will find the instruction in the title post. 

Regarding the steps I take in-game, When I switch from my internal castle view, to pages such as lost arts, map, switch castle, etc. and then return to the internal castle view, the internal castle page redraws itself, each time it redraws it takes longer to redraw and eventually stops loading my castle and crashes flash player. It is not a random event. 

I am using an up to date version of Chrome. Vr. 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (32-bit)

I will attempt to get the .HAR

Thank you for the quick response.

G.
Oct 12, 2018, 19:2610/12/18
01/02/16
I have been having problems with chrome and plarium for some time, I believe that the problem is how you are implementing flash on your site.this problem does not occur on any other site that uses flash. there is some sort of inconsistency with how chrome starts flash. I have another chrome profile set up for my brother to play when he visits, interestingly the game loads in that profile, BUT only after going to another site using flash first. Also have tried creating brand new chrome profiles, in that case cannot get the game to start no matter what I try. this is weird...I suggest that you remove your check for flash and just force it to run. here is screenshot of diagnostic showing your conflicts.
Oct 25, 2018, 20:4210/25/18
10/25/18
I cant play on the Facebook game App anymore.  It says I need to allow Adobe flash.  I go to all my browsers and click always allow Adobe flash like it says to do on all of your quick FAQ page.  I went to the Adobe website and it says mine is up to date.  So I dropped Facebook Game App and tried both your site and your game app, but it starts me all over again from the beginning of the game.  Ive been playing almost 3 years so that isn't an option.                        
Oct 27, 2018, 11:5310/27/18
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Travis, your castle is still there, your just not on the correct server, go to the cog pic in the screenshot here and click on switch server ( 2nd last 1 in the screenshot)  to get you to your correct server where your castles is 
Oct 28, 2018, 04:1410/28/18
10/25/18
When I switched servers on the Palarium App, it even though it says my population is high and has the right castle, it wants to start me all over again.  I still cant play on the Facebook App.  I can play on Facebook and it remembers me, and everything is fine, but Facebook is so slow with the add ons, that's really a last option for me.
Oct 28, 2018, 14:3910/28/18
07/02/15

Travis Larson said:

When I switched servers on the Palarium App, it even though it says my population is high and has the right castle, it wants to start me all over again.  I still cant play on the Facebook App.  I can play on Facebook and it remembers me, and everything is fine, but Facebook is so slow with the add ons, that's really a last option for me.

Hello, Lord!

If you play on Facebook, you won't be able to load your Castle on plarium.com nor via Plarium Play app. 

To resolve the issue related to Facebook Gameroom, please contact Facebook support directly. And please try reinstalling the app. This can help.
Oct 30, 2018, 20:1710/30/18
10/25/18
okay, thanks
Nov 7, 2018, 14:5211/07/18
05/14/16
dear lord resolve freeze problem
Nov 9, 2018, 16:0011/09/18
07/02/15
MCJP10 said:

dear lord resolve freeze problem
Could you please provide us with more detailed information on the issue you experience? 
Nov 15, 2018, 22:1411/15/18
11/15/18

Hello, while exiting the game last night, I accidentally switched servers from server #1 to server #2. usually this isn't a problem, but the game won't finish loading so that I can switch back to server #1. I don't want to play on server #2. Any help you can give me, I would appreciate. Thank you

DWDangiolillo

Nov 18, 2018, 16:1411/18/18
07/02/15

Fighter said:

Hello, while exiting the game last night, I accidentally switched servers from server #1 to server #2. usually this isn't a problem, but the game won't finish loading so that I can switch back to server #1. I don't want to play on server #2. Any help you can give me, I would appreciate. Thank you

DWDangiolillo

Hello, Lord! 

Please specify if you have managed to get back into the game. If you have not, please perform the steps described in the initial post of this thread. 

Nov 18, 2018, 20:3011/18/18
Nov 20, 2018, 01:19(edited)
11/15/18

all the steps above were tried before I wrote you. the problem still exists. Meaning the game doesn't fully open. The only items I am able to click on are the 5 bars across the top, "Game Installed", "like this game", "follow us on twitter", "Support". I can't click on "ok" for the start up news report and I have the yellow arrow for the start of the tutorial which is pointing to the small box in the top right corner. I play other games like this and have not had any problems playing. Like I said, this game has locked up when I accidentally switched from server #1 to server #3, which I did not intend to play on. any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. or a refund may be in order, due to my resent purchase of 88k in sapps. Sense I rarely spend any money on any game, and now I can't get back to server #1

Nov 19, 2018, 23:0511/19/18
06/06/16

hi, some of my players have problems in receiving recognition of the prize for new acts of value. although they are positioned in the elite tournament among the first 100, the game does not recognize them the corresponding prize in the deeds of value.

I kindly ask the support to do the vericihe for my partner located x: 1906 y: 976. waiting for your confirmation, I offer cordial greetings

Mephisto

Nov 19, 2018, 23:0611/19/18
10/06/16

Good evening I want to report a problem that has already occurred on a couple of occasions, although I qualified in the top 100 in a solo tournament, I was not recognized progress in the objectives. Thanks for your attention

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.