The KT league give the Wyvern Horde league HELL

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 3, 2018, 13:3902/03/18
03/20/14
Dutch Viking said:

LOL its not like KT is hard to raid/siege :P
So which account am i to assume is you, The marcel storcus OR this Dutch Viking account. They have a different amount of posts, So do i assume the most active? or this one that seems to be the new one.
Feb 4, 2018, 07:4002/04/18
Feb 4, 2018, 07:42(edited)

Stewart said:

Dutch Viking said:

LOL its not like KT is hard to raid/siege :P
So which account am i to assume is you, The marcel storcus OR this Dutch Viking account. They have a different amount of posts, So do i assume the most active? or this one that seems to be the new one.

I am no longer playing ;)
My original account was deleted many months ago, this is for forum use only

Besides if you are smart enough to kill off a friends total offence/defence with a (in trust) given login, you should be smart enough to see this one was created a short time after the other one stopped posting ;)

Feb 4, 2018, 13:0502/04/18
03/20/14

ah, it is you, Shame you couldn't keep the same account for the forum.

Feb 4, 2018, 16:0602/04/18
06/21/15

Hello Everyone, 

You have to love the bravery of KT. What he meant to say was this. The KT1 league along with the KT4 league, Rebels and Fellowship leagues finally found the gumption to attack us again. Last time they used 6 leagues. It just goes to show the true worth of the Big Bully Leagues. Lets all get to gether and beat up on a smaller league. Well they accomplished nothing but showing off their cowardice. It's too bad bags of money and bully leadership runs these leagues but that is how they prove themselves over and over again. 

At least they chose to pick on a league that is not one bit scared of them. Also note that they did so close to zero damage it is almost pitiful they came here to brag about the attack.

Cheer them on. They are lost without a cheering pack behind them.

DragonFire
Feb 4, 2018, 17:1602/04/18
06/21/15

I forgot to mention the great damage done by Kt and their fellow bullies. They will be happy to know that they reset a great number of our Weors, lol.

DF

Feb 5, 2018, 02:5002/05/18
Jun 11, 2018, 03:53(edited)
07/25/15

People forget their KYJell and become all butt hurt with smack flying off... 

What do players expect from a war/pvp game? Players being nice? The consequence of wars and pvp in this game is just... not enough as it is. This like a war game with training wheels attached to it...

{Image was removed due to inappropriate words used}

Feb 5, 2018, 04:0402/05/18
05/10/16
DragonFire you poor sole. Still fuming about something that happened over a year ago. It is true I visited your TS as I did all my allies, on day 1, when i became marshall. I was looking at 98 allies KT had, i dropped it to 33 quickly. What stood out about my visit to your TS was the reoccurring theme of this 30 league coalition you had mustered up to attack big leagues, you talked big about hitting Emperors in this discussion but I knew it wouldn't stop there. The pompas attitude you had shows through with each and every post you write and PM you send. I made no commitment to you, ever! Those 30 leagues were all dropped by me, and your information was passed on to Mighty Mouse of Dominus, Niko and Frenzie of Emps, KoK, Rebels, Fellowship, all KT leagues and a few others. Everyone blew off the threat, because they knew you better then I had. I didnt send an alt into your league i walked right in, got the info and booted your arse. Take the knife out of your chest
Feb 5, 2018, 13:4702/05/18
Feb 5, 2018, 13:49(edited)
12/18/14

Tommy Lee said:

Hello Everyone, 

You have to love the bravery of KT. What he meant to say was this. The KT1 league along with the KT4 league, Rebels and Fellowship leagues finally found the gumption to attack us again. Last time they used 6 leagues. It just goes to show the true worth of the Big Bully Leagues. Lets all get to gether and beat up on a smaller league. Well they accomplished nothing but showing off their cowardice. It's too bad bags of money and bully leadership runs these leagues but that is how they prove themselves over and over again. 

At least they chose to pick on a league that is not one bit scared of them. Also note that they did so close to zero damage it is almost pitiful they came here to brag about the attack.

Cheer them on. They are lost without a cheering pack behind them.

DragonFire

Perhaps you just annoy a lot of people 

You poke at big leagues then get indignant when they hit back then you call them bullies then you hit them incessantly with fireballs, they hit you back and get bored finding nothing to hit in your castles so stop & in the end you will count it as a league backing down but in reality you are a boring league to fight against

Feb 23, 2018, 14:1902/23/18

Rizzo said:

DragonFire you poor sole. Still fuming about something that happened over a year ago. It is true I visited your TS as I did all my allies, on day 1, when i became marshall. I was looking at 98 allies KT had, i dropped it to 33 quickly. What stood out about my visit to your TS was the reoccurring theme of this 30 league coalition you had mustered up to attack big leagues, you talked big about hitting Emperors in this discussion but I knew it wouldn't stop there. The pompas attitude you had shows through with each and every post you write and PM you send. I made no commitment to you, ever! Those 30 leagues were all dropped by me, and your information was passed on to Mighty Mouse of Dominus, Niko and Frenzie of Emps, KoK, Rebels, Fellowship, all KT leagues and a few others. Everyone blew off the threat, because they knew you better then I had. I didnt send an alt into your league i walked right in, got the info and booted your arse. Take the knife out of your chest

Seriously, you need to stop snorting coke up your nose rizzo.
I know, you are are as brave as the average IS fighter .... you bully the small leagues but sh*t yourself when a big league comes knocking.

LOL we both know you dirtied your pants for days at a time when you recieved word Frenzie was coming for you

Mar 1, 2018, 01:2903/01/18
05/30/14

Dutch Viking said:

Rizzo said:

Seriously, you need to stop snorting coke up your nose rizzo.
I know, you are are as brave as the average IS fighter .... you bully the small leagues but sh*t yourself when a big league comes knocking.

LOL we both know you dirtied your pants for days at a time when you recieved word Frenzie was coming for you

Hey Dutch Viking,

Who are YOU again??

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Apr 21, 2018, 20:5704/21/18
Apr 21, 2018, 20:58(edited)
06/17/14

Hello All,

Another one bites the dust 

The Wyvern Horde league are a bunch of FOOLS 

Enjoy

SPITFIRE

Apr 22, 2018, 13:5604/22/18
06/21/15

Hahahaha, the KT league has also had a member or two make a mistake as well. One think you can give them credit for though is how they show off how really FULL OF THEMSELVES THEY ARE. They have done well training a league of blowhards. LOL

DragonFire
Apr 25, 2018, 01:0504/25/18
06/21/15
Notice the real show of force by KT in the above screen shot. Hide your baby castles everyone, lol
Apr 28, 2018, 12:3304/28/18
Apr 28, 2018, 12:33(edited)
05/30/14

Hello All,

I received a Fireball from Gathering Storm from the wyvern Horde league, ofc it killed an archer LOL

So i thought I would have some FUN with them.

They remind me of the JackAss movie, they take SO much punishment from KT and like JackAss movie its FUN to watch

Here are some SS of the WH league being besieged LOL

Thanks for the PvP 

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Jun 10, 2018, 18:5006/10/18
03/06/15

Wow I see both of those screenshots. hahahaha. Only the KT ego could pull off a message like this. Or rather Rizzo or one of his alts. Actually if we stopped attacking them maybe in six months they could catch up to what we have taken from them.

As for their first place in the rankings go. IT's nothing but a sham. I took all of their beacons by myself today to take them out of first place. Just goes to show how far some league s are willing to go to try to make themselves look as wonderful as their egotistical talk tries to make them look. 

Poor Rizzo. He's crying because he can't do anything about us. It is pretty silly when a backstabbing ally will do anything to try to make himself look the innocent player in everything. I am sure by now everyone must know the real Rizzo. He thinks only he can revive and buy troops. Too bad he has not learned how the game works yet and has to buy his way into what he thinks makes him look like a grand player.

Poor Rizzo, lol
Jun 10, 2018, 19:4606/10/18
06/21/15

Hello Everyone, 

There is another problem seldom addressed in the game. The egos of some of these league marshals are beyond understanding. If anyone stands up to them they have to find every way possible to make the victims out to be the bad guys and themselves look like saintly in putting the victims in their place. 

Once you realize it's nothing but a foolish ego at work it's much easier to understand much of the foolishness you see here.

Have fun everyone. Believe me we are. 

DragonFire
Jun 10, 2018, 20:0606/10/18
06/21/15

Nice try Rizzo but it only makes my note even more true. Since your league really never stopped attacking us we have merely responded. Yes it true that you are probably the backstabber of all time, lol. 

You just can't help it can you. Try as you may there is just no way to make yourself the victim in this. Remember when one responds to an attack they are not the ones that started but battle. Goes right back to your ego problem. I am sure you just can't help yourself.