All Categories

Shadow's Edge is a joke!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 28, 2017, 07:1408/28/17
09/07/15

They whine and cry about a few players raiding them. UMMMMM hello it is a raiding game lol. Did they expect caring and sharing? If so they should all go play the Care Bear Game instead of Stormfall. The brag about "taking Dominus down" yet the only thing they have accomplished is to convince Die Blutige Horde aka the dirty diaper gang to send spam attacks along with their players. Yes well done you have accomplished none of what you set out to do. You have not played mind games with us you have not annoyed or bothered Dominus in anyway. The only thing you have accomplished is showing people who have triggers in our castles that Shadow's Edge is a huge joke and anyone still in that league should find a new place to hang their hat. Jezebel needs to step aside and make someone else marshal as she is a huge joke and has ruined what could have been a good league. This is me calling you outJezebel step down and show Stormfall you have the lady ballz to do the right thing.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2017, 07:3208/28/17
Aug 28, 2017, 07:41(edited)
12/18/14

seabeevet said:

They whine and cry about a few players raiding them. UMMMMM hello it is a raiding game lol. Did they expect caring and sharing? If so they should all go play the Care Bear Game instead of Stormfall. The brag about "taking Dominus down" yet the only thing they have accomplished is to convince Die Blutige Horde aka the dirty diaper gang to send spam attacks along with their players. Yes well done you have accomplished none of what you set out to do. You have not played mind games with us you have not annoyed or bothered Dominus in anyway. The only thing you have accomplished is showing people who have triggers in our castles that Shadow's Edge is a huge joke and anyone still in that league should find a new place to hang their hat. Jezebel needs to step aside and make someone else marshal as she is a huge joke and has ruined what could have been a good league. This is me calling you outJezebel step down and show Stormfall you have the lady ballz to do the right thing.

several leagues have a common dislike for Dominus don't be surprised that others step up to participate in the fun and frivolity :)

Dominus also hides behind weor's protection - they like to taunt but go into hiding pretty quick

you are still 22 less beacons than you had before - Shadows is a good league - I made it and it continues to be a good league - I have never recruited they came to me so get over it - whats the matter are you going through DE withdrawal over there???  go cold turkey it will do you good

Aug 28, 2017, 07:5808/28/17
09/07/15
hahahaha I don't even use DE. The only ones sending new raids to me are YOUR alts. Oh yes i am so worried. SE players are sending reinf and res oh yes i am sooooo scared lol. You are a joke just accept it and quit the game.
Aug 28, 2017, 14:5808/28/17
07/22/15

jez i told you already you acomplished nothing the beacons you took was defended for less units that most ppl in dominus as as avaiable def to protect they castles. and you took them cos talon left dominus cos of a devergency betwen leadership and some other ppl left with him and we were reorganizing. so you acomplished nothing you can say we lost 22 beacons becose of talon and other 25 persons leaving dominus and you shoosed that right moment to atack. 

i heared you saying some where in a post our relacionship was getting beter, so beacon hit have stoped. its this kinda a good realacionship in your eyes ?lol
Aug 28, 2017, 15:2808/28/17
Aug 28, 2017, 15:31(edited)
12/18/14

Talon and I agreed to disagree it doesn't fix Dominus 

I did stop hitting your beacons at one point we had a "truce" but Dominus could not stay true to it and broke it (twice as a matter of fact) 

The only reason that this escalated is that we started to fight back and Dominus didn't like it
Aug 28, 2017, 15:5008/28/17
Aug 28, 2017, 15:55(edited)
12/21/14

seabeevet said:

So we have not annoyed you or bothered you in anyway?  So why the hell are you posting on here about exactly that? 

Sounds like Jez is doing her job well if you on here writing the **** you are lol. 

Dominus started this and we will finish it in our own time. We will try not to annoy you too much in that time :p

p.s. Dominus is still about 200mil Offence down on us.  Opps did I say that out loud

Aug 28, 2017, 16:0408/28/17
12/21/14

badone said:

jez i told you already you acomplished nothing the beacons you took was defended for less units that most ppl in dominus as as avaiable def to protect they castles. and you took them cos talon left dominus cos of a devergency betwen leadership and some other ppl left with him and we were reorganizing. so you acomplished nothing you can say we lost 22 beacons becose of talon and other 25 persons leaving dominus and you shoosed that right moment to atack. 

i heared you saying some where in a post our relacionship was getting beter, so beacon hit have stoped. its this kinda a good realacionship in your eyes ?lol

You cant say we accomplished nothing. We dropped 22 beacons. Defended or not makes no difference ( should have defended them better ). 

The timing again you cannot blame Shadows. If you wanna blame someone then blame Talon. He broke the truce while still under a Dominus flag so Dominus have to pay the price and you did with 22 beacons. Now Talon could have waited and done it under the Emps flag and they would of got their beacons dropped instead. 

As for the divergence in leadership again you cannot blame Shadows, but again blame Talon and the rest who left. It just so happened it worked out well for Shadows and not for you.

Did I miss something or is this not the truth? 

Aug 28, 2017, 16:1808/28/17
07/22/15
ezactly you missed the part im blaming talon for the loss of the 22 beacons was him who made them fall not you at any point even the weaks league could easely at that time take thoes beacons so you acomplished nothing
Aug 28, 2017, 16:3308/28/17
07/22/15

Tychi said:

p.s. Dominus is still about 200mil Offence down on us.  Opps did I say that out loud

well i will whisper this cos aint to everyone know but dominus are ahead of you in offence about 137 mil.

who is the liar now lol
Aug 28, 2017, 21:3108/28/17
12/21/14
badone said:

Tychi said:

well i will whisper this cos aint to everyone know but dominus are ahead of you in offence about 137 mil.

who is the liar now lol
You obviously never understood what i meant but hey what did I expect lol
Aug 28, 2017, 21:3408/28/17
12/21/14
badone said:

ezactly you missed the part im blaming talon for the loss of the 22 beacons was him who made them fall not you at any point even the weaks league could easely at that time take thoes beacons so you acomplished nothing
I think you should read what you wrote
Aug 28, 2017, 21:3608/28/17
12/18/14
badone said:

so you are blaming Talon??? wow he was never one of the players in Dominus that hit us so NO it's not his fault that I hit your beacons - you can blame the players that did not stick to the "truce" not Talon
Aug 29, 2017, 00:0108/29/17
07/22/15
lolz i realy start thinking i cant express me in english or that or you bouths are dumb as shit. i didnt mean it was cos of he hit you that you hit us i mean you hit us cos we were weak at that time cos he and alot of our ex hammers left with him got me now? DUH
Aug 29, 2017, 00:0408/29/17
07/22/15

Tychi said:

You obviously never understood what i meant but hey what did I expect lol

easy  explain your self:) 

theres not many vews of what you wrote in my opinion

Aug 29, 2017, 04:2108/29/17
12/18/14
badone said:

lolz i realy start thinking i cant express me in english or that or you bouths are dumb as shit. i didnt mean it was cos of he hit you that you hit us i mean you hit us cos we were weak at that time cos he and alot of our ex hammers left with him got me now? DUH
keep digging that hole now you are saying the ones that were left behind are weak and that would include yourself :)
Aug 29, 2017, 09:2708/29/17
07/22/15
lol your first linguage shouldnt be the english ether. you missed where i said we were weak at that time, didnt you?why? bicose we were desorganized bicose most of the leadersgip left and we had some days riorganizing, even with your atacks we reorganized and are arond still to piss you off lolz
Aug 29, 2017, 16:2808/29/17
12/18/14
badone said:

lol your first linguage shouldnt be the english ether. you missed where i said we were weak at that time, didnt you?why? bicose we were desorganized bicose most of the leadersgip left and we had some days riorganizing, even with your atacks we reorganized and are arond still to piss you off lolz
lol yeah cause Ratcoms players are doing all your work now :))
Aug 30, 2017, 11:5908/30/17
Aug 30, 2017, 13:28(edited)
07/22/15

well they are part of the league now so should engage in league afairs like every one else in the league. we are a united league now. not like yours that you have to hire some other league aka DBH to do your work lolz

edit: you can fire them cos they work sucks lol all they do its sending fakes lol. they losing some units cos of our atacks on them and you smiling on they expences, thats life i guess, the rabbit will always deseave the wolf and the donkey for much that he trys will never eat the carrot that is ahead of hes head to make it move.

this may be to much for your head!
Aug 30, 2017, 12:0008/30/17
05/25/14
DBH hits everyone
Aug 30, 2017, 12:2108/30/17
07/22/15
not sudently with out any reason i guess
Aug 31, 2017, 18:3708/31/17
07/22/15
Tychi said:

seabeevet said:

So we have not annoyed you or bothered you in anyway?  So why the hell are you posting on here about exactly that? 

Sounds like Jez is doing her job well if you on here writing the **** you are lol. 

Dominus started this and we will finish it in our own time. We will try not to annoy you too much in that time :p

the win whispered in my hear that you are way down on offence comparing to us now:) all cos of 2 beacons and a cople of traps:)