All Categories

The end of KT as we know it ....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 25, 2017, 16:2808/25/17

Loads of leagues have tried to wipe KT of the map and failed.
Wars were fought and ended yet KT remained the nr 1 league for many years.
Over the past few months they changed their game, they didnt mind other leagues attacking their beacons anymore.
Castle attacks, beacon attacks and settlement attacks , no worries Rizzo the new man in charge would all sweep it under the carpet.

For years other leagues tried to take down the mightly KT and failed, and in the end all it took was a simple leadershipchange.
Dave past over the leadership to Rizzo and that proved to be the end of KT.

Beacons ... well they have 4 left as we speak
http://prntscr.com/gcz2kh

Rankings, alsmot dropped to second page ..

Respect .... none left

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 25, 2017, 16:4708/25/17
Aug 25, 2017, 16:47(edited)
10/31/14

Is a pity they kicked you out. 

Maybe I had something to do with it. 

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Replace with fool(bully)revenge

Smart play on their part. Is best to defend few beacon than many at once. I recommend they focus on the fort. get it to level 20, and all knowledge to that same level then abandon it.

Defending is dead in these game. 
Aug 25, 2017, 16:5308/25/17
Oracle said:

Is a pity they kicked you out. 

Maybe I had something to do with it. 

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Replace with fool(bully)revenge

Smart play on their part. Is best to defend few beacon than many at once. I recommend they focus on the fort. get it to level 20, and all knowledge to that same level then abandon it.

Defending is dead in these game. 
KT fort been lvl 20 for some time ... shows how full of shi*t you are
Aug 25, 2017, 17:1408/25/17
10/31/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

I must have not updated my memo. It was supposed to be level 18 by today. 
Aug 25, 2017, 18:3308/25/17
07/24/14
Oracle said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

I must have not updated my memo. It was supposed to be level 18 by today. 
This guy never ceases to amaze me. Hours of entertainment.
Aug 26, 2017, 07:3308/26/17
12/18/14

ya think the massive offense armies out there might have something to do with it??  just sayin .....  it's pretty difficult for ANY league to hold more than a few level 5 beacons properly when there are 1.5 billion hammers running around out there

fact the game will be done - those hammers are hungry for troops as the past 6 months or so have proven and they will continue to feed the beast until the game is dead and gone and the hammer players will also quit spending and lose interest as they will have slaughtered the game with their greed 
Aug 26, 2017, 16:3308/26/17
07/11/13
Jezebel said:

ya think the massive offense armies out there might have something to do with it??  just sayin .....  it's pretty difficult for ANY league to hold more than a few level 5 beacons properly when there are 1.5 billion hammers running around out there

fact the game will be done - those hammers are hungry for troops as the past 6 months or so have proven and they will continue to feed the beast until the game is dead and gone and the hammer players will also quit spending and lose interest as they will have slaughtered the game with their greed 
I completely agree Jez... I find it ironic that the players who pay to buy bigger armies so that they can have the advantage in the game are going the be the same players responsible for the death of the game. What good is spending thousands of dollars on a game if you can't enjoy the game because you killed it?
Aug 26, 2017, 17:2108/26/17
Aug 26, 2017, 17:25(edited)
11/30/14
So whats the problem with spending thousands of dollars on offense hammer ? You can do the same with defence, build it and buy it, buy a def hammer. Its not more or less fun playing defensively. The problem is that you see this game in offensive troops part. I'm sure you both have more off than def and it proves my point.
Aug 26, 2017, 18:4508/26/17
10/03/15

vakonziko said:

So whats the problem with spending thousands of dollars on offense hammer ? You can do the same with defence, build it and buy it, buy a def hammer. Its not more or less fun playing defensively. The problem is that you see this game in offensive troops part. I'm sure you both have more off than def and it proves my point.

The problem is with a defence hammer you never know when you get hit...

A offence on the other hand, you know when you are going to use it so u pop up your 50% offense enhance  and your dragon stone.......

Aug 26, 2017, 19:2008/26/17
12/18/14
Zwelgje said:

vakonziko said:

The problem is with a defence hammer you never know when you get hit...

A offence on the other hand, you know when you are going to use it so u pop up your 50% offense enhance  and your dragon stone.......

precisely and defense takes a lot longer to "build" to massive amounts than offense its basically a 2:1 ratio or higher offense vs defense when building - the game is totally geared towards offense play
Aug 26, 2017, 20:3008/26/17
Aug 26, 2017, 20:39(edited)
11/30/14

Its just excuse to not build defence. When we talk about hammers, its obvious that those troops are bought or revived at discounts after doing bgs. You can do the same with defence, I don't think that ratio matters when you have thousands of dollars, right?

50% boost works for both off/def, you can use your def hammer in many more ways than just defending a beacon. Its obvious you will never know when it gets attacked unless you have a nice intel. But you can just stack a hamlet, it has no limits defending it, even if you have 1mil troops, u can do 5x 200k reinforcements to stack it for example. History shows that off hammer players do blind attacks with their entire bestiary hammers on those hamlets without spying them. Thats how you can eliminate in meanwhile some of the key players from enemy leagues. History shows its true, there was players that attacked with 50-100k bestiary those stacked hamlets and lost from half to entire offence. Thats how you can use your defence hammer. Thats how you buy time for your league to hold your beacons because your enemy climbed on those traps.

By the way, if you can spend thousands on buying a hammer, you can also spend thousands reviving it, otherwise you wasted your money for nothing.
Aug 26, 2017, 20:3808/26/17
12/18/14
vakonziko said:

Its just excuse to not build defence. When we talk about hammers, its obvious that those troops are bought or revived at discounts after doing bgs. You can do the same with defence, I don't think that ratio matters when you have thousands of dollars, right?

50% boost works for both off/def, you can use your def hammer in many more ways than just defending a beacon. Its obvious you will never know when it gets attacked unless you have nice intel. But you can just stack a hamlet, it has no limits defending it, even if you have 1mil troops, u can do 5x 200k reinforcements to stack it for example. History shows that off hammer players do blind attacks with their entire bestiary hammers on those hamlets without spying them. Thats how you can eliminate in meanwhile some of the key players from enemy leagues. History shows its true, there was players that attacked with 50-100k bestiary those stacked hamlets and lost from half to entire offence. Thats how you can use your defence hammer.

By the way, if you can spend thousands on buying hammer, you can also spend thousands reviving it, otherwise you wasted your money for nothing.
I build defense non stop it takes more than twice as long to accumulate the equivalent in defense as you do in offense - the difference is why would we spend thousands of dollars on troops?  That is ridiculous I would much rather spend my money enjoying real life and not spending it all on pixels
Aug 26, 2017, 20:4608/26/17
Aug 26, 2017, 20:47(edited)
11/30/14
Jezebel said:

vakonziko said:

50% boost works for both off/def, you can use your def hammer in many more ways than just defending a beacon. Its obvious you will never know when it gets attacked unless you have nice intel. But you can just stack a hamlet, it has no limits defending it, even if you have 1mil troops, u can do 5x 200k reinforcements to stack it for example. History shows that off hammer players do blind attacks with their entire bestiary hammers on those hamlets without spying them. Thats how you can eliminate in meanwhile some of the key players from enemy leagues. History shows its true, there was players that attacked with 50-100k bestiary those stacked hamlets and lost from half to entire offence. Thats how you can use your defence hammer.

By the way, if you can spend thousands on buying hammer, you can also spend thousands reviving it, otherwise you wasted your money for nothing.
I build defense non stop it takes more than twice as long to accumulate the equivalent in defense as you do in offense - the difference is why would we spend thousands of dollars on troops?  That is ridiculous I would much rather spend my money enjoying real life and not spending it all on pixels
If everyone would do the same and think the same way, you'd barely find anyone with defence or defending anything because you can build off at faster ratios than defence. But Im talking about hammer. Its a thingy that costs $, you can't build it only with resources unless this game lasts our lifetimes. But it won't, so im just saying, if your league, or any league, any player that has offence hammers, why you guys dont think about defence hammer. You will buy it, you wont build it. So you can counter off hammer. If you have a group fan of defence players, rich players, you can do this instead of writing excuses how off hammer players are killing this game.
Aug 26, 2017, 20:5308/26/17
11/30/14
djmoody said:

vakonziko said:

You can do the same with defence, build it and buy it, buy a def hammer.

Well you can't easily buy a defensive hammer as the price is about 3 times more expensive. It's not just the ego that makes all the coiners offence although that is a lot of it)

Also it's not possible to maintain offence and do BG's because the split payouts aren't done right. Done on troop numbers not on resource so armies quickly become offence when put through BGs. e.g. a defence split payout on griffens/dragons is only 50/50 defence and offence.

I made a post over a year ago which has a full analysis of why offence dominates the game and actions Plarium should take on prices and BG mechanics to fix it. Got totally ignored and we live the broken game now.

There is nothing to celebrate in this thread. A great league dropping it's beacons and defending just a couple to counter a purchased hammer of 3 people (if the Anarchy spending is as it was, it's just 2 people). 

The thread should really be entitled 'living proof of everything that is wrong with the game' (no disrespect to either league, it is what it is, players just playing the game infront of them)

We have a very unique thingy, its called undead dragons. I believe nobody builds renegades for off hammer or any off player, but everyone who builds defence, do them. So super rich players can coin amulets and building queues. I know bg mechanics, its difficult to avoid split payout but there is a way to avoid it.
Aug 26, 2017, 21:0208/26/17
11/30/14
djmoody said:

vakonziko said:

or any league, any player that has offence hammers, why you guys dont think about defence hammer. You will buy it, you wont build it. So you can counter off hammer. If you have a group fan of defence players, rich players, you can do this instead of writing excuses how off hammer players are killing this game.
Like I said above - check the pricing and you will have your answer.
Im enthusiast. Difference between me and you is that cash for gaming that gives me good emotions, I don't really do maths and count all the $ I spent. Those who coin so much, I believe they are enthusiasts. If not, then they wasted thousands of dollars. We can sit here all day long and try to prove our points to each other, but its pointless.  
Aug 26, 2017, 22:1908/26/17
Aug 26, 2017, 22:23(edited)
05/30/14

Hello All,

I haven't had the time to read all the posts here, BUT the title says "The end of KT as we know it".

I guess some would have this assumption, but the real truth is we place our defence where it is required.

Anarchy hit our beacons, but hardly any defence was lost. We have the beacons back and WE will level them when we have the right amount of defence.

I know the top leagues have the fortress as priority in defence requirements, So therefore the beacons are not priotity for KT at this time.  I would like the game to change the mechanics of the beacons, perhaps more relics/scrolls to enhance the power of beacons. Please discuss on this and air your views 

Also developers wold it be possible for the Marshall to move the entire leagues defence..iE from one beacon to another beacon. I hate doing the same mail over and over so as not to alert our spies:-)

Defence hammers - KT have been building towards this for months 

I would like to wish Dutch Viking all the best in his future plans and for the KT loyal members, THE KT STORY CONTINUES

What can I say about RIZZO, I have chatted to alot of people in this game and RIZZO is KT. I and all the members of KT are really thankful for all his time and effort to make KT a great league

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Aug 26, 2017, 22:4208/26/17
07/30/14

DoomieUK said:

Hello All,

I haven't had the time to read all the posts here, BUT the title says "The end of KT as we know it".

I guess some would have this assumption, but the real truth is we place our defence where it is required.

Anarchy hit our beacons, but hardly any defence was lost. We have the beacons back and WE will level them when we have the right amount of defence.

I know the top leagues have the fortress as priority in defence requirements, So therefore the beacons are not priotity for KT at this time.  I would like the game to change the mechanics of the beacons, perhaps more relics/scrolls to enhance the power of beacons. Please discuss on this and air your views 

Also developers wold it be possible for the Marshall to move the entire leagues defence..iE from one beacon to another beacon. I hate doing the same mail over and over so as not to alert our spies:-)

Defence hammers - KT have been building towards this for months 

I would like to wish Dutch Viking all the best in his future plans and for the KT loyal members, THE KT STORY CONTINUES

What can I say about RIZZO, I have chatted to alot of people in this game and RIZZO is KT. I and all the members of KT are really thankful for all his time and effort to make KT a great league

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

"hardly any defence was lost" You might be right about not much def lost in one beacon but all the beacons you have lost so far has cost KT quite a bit of def.

Only Time will tell if Kt can get all them beacons back and if they will be permitted to lvl them all again
Aug 26, 2017, 22:4508/26/17
08/03/14

with all the hammers floating around, beacons are the new hamlets.    death for anything living inside one. 

most people are learning not to bother with beacons anymore. just one more aspect of the game that isnt playable. 
Aug 26, 2017, 22:4708/26/17
07/30/14
IronApex Turok said:

with all the hammers floating around, beacons are the new hamlets.    death for anything living inside one. 

most people are learning not to bother with beacons anymore. just one more aspect of the game that isnt playable. 
With all the castle bonuses it is better hitting a beacon than risking troops on castles.
Aug 27, 2017, 01:5908/27/17
08/10/14
I would not say that KT is dying, but positioning itself with the limitations of game play implemented by the developers. All leagues go through change within this game, which makes it cyclical in nature. Players come and go, but it is the foundation and integrity of our players that have allowed KT to flourish for all these years and years to come.