All Categories

AOC - the 500 sapphs and pop goes the firecracker league

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 4, 2017, 21:3508/04/17
10/29/15

Something for the 500 sapphs & pop goes the firecracker league to chew on while groveling in a hole in the ground behind their castle walls:

Like one, that on a lonesome road

Doth walk in fear and dread,

And having once turned round walks on,

And turns no more his head;

Because he knows, a frightful fiend

Doth close behind him tread. 

These dreadful fiends are coming for you.  Very soon.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 12, 2017, 23:0608/12/17
11/06/15

About time someone called the members of AOC what they are.  Their game play consists of nothing more than throwing FB's and hiding behind their walls.  I don't know why they even bother to play the game.

I suppose that some people cannot help but act cowardly.  Cowardice is so pervasive in their lives that even their game play reflects cowardice.
Aug 13, 2017, 07:4908/13/17
07/30/14

cohupaag said:

About time someone called the members of AOC what they are.  Their game play consists of nothing more than throwing FB's and hiding behind their walls.  I don't know why they even bother to play the game.

I suppose that some people cannot help but act cowardly.  Cowardice is so pervasive in their lives that even their game play reflects cowardice.

They do Still have 3 lvl 5 beacons standing.

Why do you complain that they hide in castles are you to weak to hit them there?

It does sound like they just playing it a lot safer and smarter than you.

Are you to cowardly to hit those beacons or castles?

Aug 13, 2017, 11:5208/13/17
12/18/14
I suppose if you had trips at their castles you might see that they are fireballed as much if not more than the amount of fireballs they send
Aug 14, 2017, 03:5908/14/17
10/29/15

Roftie said:

cohupaag said:

They do Still have 3 lvl 5 beacons standing.

Why do you complain that they hide in castles are you to weak to hit them there?

It does sound like they just playing it a lot safer and smarter than you.

Are you to cowardly to hit those beacons or castles?

Well Roftie, I don't know about him  But I can say for certain, that I've hit no less than 10 of their castles, including 2 captains in the last two weeks.  Ten castles sacked, and not a single member dares sally against me.  No, all they do is throw firecrackers.  So hence the moniker "500 sapphs and pop goes the fire cracker league".

But as you say, they must simply be playing it a lot safer.....I don't know, perhaps they think that way they will live forever. 
Aug 14, 2017, 07:3608/14/17
12/18/14
fact - most players will not hit well fortified castles - if you have level 5 or higher i would only hit back with fireballs too
Aug 14, 2017, 19:5908/14/17
08/03/14
yeah....i thought we discussed this earlier.... defending is old school. its too imbalanced, youd have to have 5 billion defence to be effective. 
Aug 15, 2017, 08:5308/15/17
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

yeah....i thought we discussed this earlier.... defending is old school. its too imbalanced, youd have to have 5 billion defence to be effective. 

Conclusion

FB's are not cowardly, they are manly actions.

It's lady like to march into a battle you can't win, better burn the army to the ground than hit a level 10 walled castle. 
Aug 16, 2017, 07:3008/16/17
IronApex Turok said:

disagree
Aug 17, 2017, 02:3308/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 02:38(edited)
10/29/15
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

It's lady like to march into a battle you can't win, better burn the army to the ground than hit a level 10 walled castle. 
If you play a war game with the sole intention of cowering behind your walls and throwing firecrackers to gain your pvp, your game play is pointless.  But since it is allowed, then justify your lack of spine anyway you want.  You only become insufferable when you want to act like your place is not at the kiddie table, but with the adults.  Stay at the kiddie table, then everyone knows who everyone is.  Adults will interact with adults, and the kiddies with kiddies.
Aug 17, 2017, 03:2708/17/17
12/18/14

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

If you play a war game with the sole intention of cowering behind your walls and throwing firecrackers to gain your pvp, your game play is pointless.  But since it is allowed, then justify your lack of spine anyway you want.  You only become insufferable when you want to act like your place is not at the kiddie table, but with the adults.  Stay at the kiddie table, then everyone knows who everyone is.  Adults will interact with adults, and the kiddies with kiddies.

so what exactly are you upset about?  I know for a fact that Emps have been hammering Crom with fireballs long before the recent beacon action

are you upset because one of your members is losing all the alt defense she has in her castle to fireballs?
Aug 17, 2017, 23:3608/17/17
10/29/15

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

so what exactly are you upset about?  I know for a fact that Emps have been hammering Crom with fireballs long before the recent beacon action

are you upset because one of your members is losing all the alt defense she has in her castle to fireballs?

Crom got his offense slaughtered in a stand up fight.  He thought he was just going to clean up some remaining offense that was foolishly left out, but instead ran into an immovable wall of defense.  I'm sure the look on his face as he read the battle report was priceless.

Who said I am upset about anything.  Maybe I'm just trying to goad some fool AOC player into the same mistake Crom made.  Who the hell are you anyway?  Besides the AOC wetnurse. 
Aug 18, 2017, 00:4508/18/17
12/18/14
I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

Crom got his offense slaughtered in a stand up fight.  He thought he was just going to clean up some remaining offense that was foolishly left out, but instead ran into an immovable wall of defense.  I'm sure the look on his face as he read the battle report was priceless.

Who said I am upset about anything.  Maybe I'm just trying to goad some fool AOC player into the same mistake Crom made.  Who the hell are you anyway?  Besides the AOC wetnurse. 
lol who are you to try to shame or goad or whatever you are trying to do by calling someone out for doing the exact same thing i have seen so many other players do - yes even Emps
Aug 18, 2017, 01:3508/18/17
10/29/15

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

lol who are you to try to shame or goad or whatever you are trying to do by calling someone out for doing the exact same thing i have seen so many other players do - yes even Emps

Ah.  But not me.  Have you girlie.  No.  I pay the iron price for my pvp.  So I'm free to call out anyone I chose that doesn't pay the iron price.  That's who I am.  Now go back to caressing your units and hiding behind your walls.  Who knows, that way you may just live forever.

Now enough of you. 
Aug 18, 2017, 01:4608/18/17
06/16/15

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

blablabla

blablabla

blablabla

blablabla

I thought that defense was from someone in another league.

Aug 18, 2017, 01:4808/18/17
06/16/15
The title of this thread, change it to "250 sapphs...", we know we all buy fireballs when there's discount lol.
Aug 18, 2017, 02:1908/18/17
10/29/15
Mad Roy said:

The title of this thread, change it to "250 sapphs...", we know we all buy fireballs when there's discount lol.
Now that was truly funny.  High marks.
Aug 18, 2017, 02:2008/18/17
12/18/14
I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

Ah.  But not me.  Have you girlie.  No.  I pay the iron price for my pvp.  So I'm free to call out anyone I chose that doesn't pay the iron price.  That's who I am.  Now go back to caressing your units and hiding behind your walls.  Who knows, that way you may just live forever.

Now enough of you. 
I use my offense just not stupidly :)
Aug 18, 2017, 13:4608/18/17
07/30/14

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

So you are trying to goad a foolish player into hitting a wall of def yet you complain about AOC hiding behind walls.

This is getting confusing......

Aug 21, 2017, 01:0108/21/17
10/29/15

Roftie said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Jezebel said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Conclusion

So you are trying to goad a foolish player into hitting a wall of def yet you complain about AOC hiding behind walls.

This is getting confusing......

Here's an update for you Roftie,

An amusing one.  Those three beacons you were mentioning.....well you won't find any AOC league members in them now.  In fact, you won't find any beacons that belong to AOC.  Hilarious.  Just too delicious. 
Aug 21, 2017, 01:1808/21/17
06/28/15

Hi guys Kprime here I've been following this thread with interest, and think its laughable that some of I_Claudio1's ilk should be claiming he pay's the iron price as he's been hiding from me under his bubble for 10 days now. and as many of you out there no i don't play the defensive game at all and yes i choose to keep my offence in my cat's until i need it. some of the EMP's see this as cowardice but that's why I kill there troops at will when i chose to use my troops, yes i suffer losses , but that's part of the game. Ill just go do BG's and win it all back and those that know me or have had run-ins with me also know i very rarely back down from a fight. some of my best friends in this game have come form me suffering losses to them and i don,t hesitate to give credit were credits due. But I_Claudio either wasn't on line or had no defense in the 20 + becons we dropped the other week, just when the EMP's were so close to getting their achievement, yes it cost us some offense but its costing the Emps a hell of a lot of resources to build them all back up. lol mission accomplished id say.

Cheers Kprime