All Categories

Legion of Light ...

Legion of Light ...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 11, 2017, 18:2007/11/17

Legion of Light ...

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

We are looking for the next Rand al'Thor, Perrin Aybara, Matrim Cauthon Egwene al'Vere, Nynaeve al'Meara and so on and so on :)
A new age is upon us, an age of total destruction with a total disregard for politics and diplomacy.

We are looking for those players that dont want to be bound by leagues diplomatic talks, old agreements made by players long forgotten.
Not a single league is prohibited or off limits, we only require you to chip in.
Dont start a fight you have no intention of finishing :)

Anyone can feel it, there is something in the air ...
The end of days is fast approaching, the final battle is in sight.
Now is the time to march into battle, without fear or second thoughts.

It is time to remind this server, that this indeed is a wargame and should be played as such.
Join me,I cannot promise you victory, but ohhh the fun we will have will be spoken about till the end of days!

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 14, 2017, 13:2507/14/17
10/31/14

As it has been written.

"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood"

Good Luck with recruiting. 

You might want to include the following.

The server you are recruiting on and requirements. 

Jul 14, 2017, 16:1407/14/17
Oracle said:

As it has been written.

"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood"

Good Luck with recruiting. 

You might want to include the following.

The server you are recruiting on and requirements. 

I do not need advice from retared 12 year olds thank you
Jul 23, 2017, 21:5807/23/17
01/31/16
xaxaxaxaxaxa nice answer:p
Aug 4, 2017, 17:3608/04/17
Aug 4, 2017, 17:44(edited)

djmoody said:

It's time to roll the dice indeed.

(I have to be honest and admit to the power of google not my own knowledge of the reference).

You missed a very good book then :)
Or series of books :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time