All Categories

The Ratcoms.. The league that keep fighting

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 7, 2017, 18:5607/07/17
12/23/14

Once again The Ratcoms are searching for new members.

Other leagues keep pushing for a merge but we will not bow to other leagues attempt to bully us to join them.

I will make it very clear here it will never happen so not point in keep on trrying.

Our members are solid and loyal to our league. We have been fighting together for many years and the new members that have joined since we raise from the ashes have been proven to be same.

So do u want to be a part of a very solid league that fight everyone who will bully their ways then The Ratcoms is the place.. Players who left us to try something new will also be weocome back.

As many know we are not affraid of a "big" league as we have proven over and over again.. First with Destiny , then Pretoriani and now The Rebels who will learn soon enough it was a mistake to hit our beacons.. We regrouped and is stronger than ever before. 

They have been taking big hits and ofc we had looses as well but in the end all in The Ratcoms work together for same goal.. We play the game and will not tolerate being bullied by a big league who think they are not to be touched.. Karma always hit back..

Join today and have fun

Marshal of The Ratcoms

Ratcom_Warhawk75
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 14, 2017, 13:3307/14/17
10/31/14

With a limited time I have been with most members of these league, I can honestly say. 

They are the best fun bunch of players I have met. They have excellent history and lots of experience with both PvP and BG. 

Join them before they run out of space

Jul 14, 2017, 13:5507/14/17
I didnt know you accepted pure idiots warhawk?
Jul 14, 2017, 15:3207/14/17
12/23/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Lol depends on how ppl look at that... We all play diffrent and not all play as themself  so har to tell ;).. u should know haha

Jul 14, 2017, 15:3307/14/17
12/23/14

Oracle said:

With a limited time I have been with most members of these league, I can honestly say. 

They are the best fun bunch of players I have met. They have excellent history and lots of experience with both PvP and BG. 

Join them before they run out of space

Thanks ;) Yes we have a lot of experince and will be happy to share it.. ;)
Jul 14, 2017, 16:0807/14/17

Warhawk75 said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Lol depends on how ppl look at that... We all play diffrent and not all play as themself  so har to tell ;).. u should know haha

are you saying oracle joined with an alt?
if not and he joined as oracle then shame on you lol

Jul 14, 2017, 17:4707/14/17
12/23/14

Lets just say everything is not as it seems always ;)... no was long ago though ;).. 

Same as with u looong ago but u still left a mark hahaha
Jul 22, 2017, 06:2807/22/17
12/27/14
U should all join this league... Great teamwork and room to grow strong.. Everyone help eachother and we can fight almost who we want. Great league to fight against bullies
Jul 28, 2017, 09:2307/28/17

Hi all. Im a new member in The Ratcoms and i must say they really help u to grow fast both with ur buildings and army..

I love being in this league.. Everyone is so helpfull and they fight like one ;)..

If u think about joining another league u should choose The Ratcoms
Aug 30, 2018, 18:5608/30/18
09/27/14

I am wondering if the players in the ratcoms would come join my lague on Farwols crown. I called it ironclad like dark plains but i no longer have ANYTHING to do with them. We are our own league on S3 and just need a little more power to hold a beacon.... at least theoretically.

Farwols crown hasn't been ruined by coiners yet like the other 2 servers( my opinion) and i want to be able to get my hands on a beacon before its too late. I was in ratcoms until a year and a half ago. It has been so long since i've been on dark plains or untamed lands since the major coiner problem there.