The EMPERORS Story - Answers to the questions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 21, 2017, 15:1905/21/17
07/06/14

For the Back story of this topic, please read this Thread :-

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/stormfall-chronicle/28856_-the-emperors-story---downfall-of-coralitionuc/

well guys, I wrote this above topic in the middle of the biggest war the server has ever seen so I couldn't quite explain many of the things in details without giving out confidential/critical game changing strategic information.
but now that much of that information is obsolete or already known and doesn't hold a strategic advantage anymore so I am going to explain those things,

first of all, why this post? well, when I left the game, I left it in quite urgency because of real life issues and wasn't quite sure on when or if I would be back and now as it seems like there is a 95% possibility that I wouldn't be coming back because of me being extremely busy with my business plans so I would like to put a few pieces of the puzzle in place. :P

1) who is this LucKy character and why do people occasionally call me LucKy too..? :P

well, LucKy was my first character in this game. It was my castle in the Unforgiven Knights league and the whole server knew me as LucKy prior to the Emperors becoming a massive force on the server. I started playing this game on 6th July 2014, almost 3 years ago, a few days after Test, lol, which some people consider as my arch enemy in this game. LucKy and Test used to be very good friends back in the days. funny how things change. :P

I played for a few months before quitting the game because of real life issues, I came back a few months later in 2015 and created Emperors using Shin, spent almost 2 years in helping build EMPERORS into the most powerful league on the server and then I left the game on December, 2016 again due to real life issues. :((

2) Did EMPERORS really have a league Paypal account and what did we use it for..?

Yes, we did but we used it to upgrade our fortress contrary to popular beliefs. :P

3) Then why do people continuously say that we used a league paypal account to coin up a massive hammer..?

well, the answer to it is much more complicated and has more to do with the game strategy than anything else. :P now let me explain why.

you see, back when Emperors were a beacon league in the south-west edge, we had a huge threat from the coralition coming after us as we refused to bow down to them and kiss their asses and so when there was a beacon drop on the south, the most crucial part of our main hammer, ie, FRENZIE accidently attacked Dominus's beacon, our ally, a small/new league, very new to the beacons arena. who had tried to take advantage of the beacons drop to take a beacon for themselves in our area without knowing it was our area.

it was a massive hit, our hammer lost nearly half it's value back then and the whole server could see it in the points including our enemies, the coralition/UC.

so after that hit, we were sure that the coralition/UC would come after our beacons thinking that our hammer size has been reduced significantly and so we wouldn't be able to do a lot of damage back to them and making it a perfect time for them to hit us.

so we brainstormed and came up with an idea. We knew that we had spies/alts from the coralition and everyone else as well so we thought of faking it by saying that we got it all back by reviving it all back with saphires. :P

It had to look real to make the coralition scared of us and not come after us, so we sent out a league wide asking people to contribute to a league paypal account to revive the army and then afterwards sending a league wide again thanking everyone for the contributions and that we revived it all back and some more with all the money and that the hammer is even bigger than what it was before which obviously wasn't true at all but our enemies believed it thinking they were being clever by spying on us and so our plan worked. :P ;)

And then there was this another time when we fooled coralition again by spreading news around to our friends which we knew were their friends too that we have crossed the 1.5bil hammer mark by reviving our troops using the league paypal account again to take down the Super League's beacons (coralition merged into destiny) while in reality it wasn't true at all. hahaha, :P ofcourse, again for strategic purposes. :P

there might have been some other times too when we used that trick and then on top of that, we became the first league to get our fortress to lvl 20 in which obviously saphires were used so it just reinforced that thought in other peoples minds that we are a league of coiners and what not. :P

actually, we didn't really use as many saphires as we had a shitload of glory points by winning almost every single tournament and so didn't need much saphires but yea, we did use them.

ofcourse there are many more things which I have still not disclosed and never going to as they are still relevant to the game and aren't obsolete yet. :)

4) did Unforgivens really get any of our beacons when we dropped them and decided to go beaconless?

a solid NO, no beacon of ours was given to any of the unforgivens, just 1 beacon which was actually held by us on the beacons drop in the unforgiven knights territory on the top west corner was returned back to them as we were going beaconless.

5) did UC/coralition break the NAP or the Unforgivens did?

Technically, no one broke it but I would count it as breaking the NAP if the league you are in a NAP with sends you a letter informing you of pulling out of the NAP and then straight away starts hitting your beacons within an hour which is what the UC/coralition did to the unforgivens.

but it doesn't really matter though.

6) Why did you change your logo/banner now after all this time?

Well, a lot time ago, long before the server war, long before we even had a lvl 20 fortress. we had won a competition in which we got a custom league logo so our logo/banner was supposed to be changed to a custom logo/banner designed by us back then but it is a shame that plarium cares so little about their customers that it took them more than half an year to process it and for them to put that logo into the game even though we complained constantly to them but with no avail.
so I guess, it is just plarium being plarium. :((

7) People say that Emperors could have decimated Destiny and the coralition on day 1 of the war. if had they launched full blown attacks with all that they had? is that true? and if so then why didn't we?

well, it was not that black and white, from our point of view, this is just a game and so if we had killed our enemies then there wouldn't be anything left for us to do either, with all our enemies dead, Content would have been over for us as well without much fun left so we wanted to just extend the war and have fun, long war with much more fun and much more content. Our main goal from the war wasn't to wipe them off the map but to make them understand that it is a war game and it isn't anything to moan or whine about when they get attacked. attacking and getting attacked is a part of the game and is fun and they shouldn't get pissed over it.

obviously, there was a whole lot more to it all than just that but well, can't go into every single detail or this would become a huge essay. :P

8) what is it about the coralition saying that shin wanted to dominate the map by creating a super alliance and what not.?

well, we play a strategy game and so strategy is the most crucial part of the game, so it was just a strategy.

like I mentioned above, we wanted to make them understand the fact that fighting and attacking one another is fun and a part of the game and isn't something to moan or whine or bitch about.

so I suggested that we build a super alliance of 4 biggest leagues on the server. as you see, you can only fix the system when you are within the system, not if you are out of the system, so our plan was to get inside the system and fix it from the inside.

we wanted to make the server so that anyone is allowed to attack anyone or anything without anyone gangbanging anyone, player vs player, one on one. not a whole league coming after just 1 player.

as I had been one of those players, I started out in a small/little league in which, no one would take me on one on one and instead called upon their leagues into a war with me, so they would turn it into 1 player vs a whole league and such which was very unfair to me.

also there were players who would just threaten to destroy my whole league of small players over small fights as they couldn't take me on one on one, like Crusher for eg., back then the marshall of KOC. the most powerful league on the server back in those days.

so I just wanted to fix the system in which fighting and attacking one another was acceptable and wasn't frowned upon and it was only possible to do it if we had an alliance of the top 4 most powerful leagues which accepted that as that would put a system in place which would then become accepted by the whole server, ie, our server's community, so I just wanted to build a small community of us all who played and fought together and had fun together, laughed together and didn't frown over an attack or something. would say to one another, good game after a fight instead of insulting, calling bad names and such.

I wanted a community where everyone was good to everyone, after fighting one another, enemies even helping one another rebuild for the next fight against each other and such.

I believed back in the days that Beacons are every league's vulnerability so shouldn't be used against it and so I wanted us to exclude the beacons and only keep castles, fortress, settlements, sieges and everything else a fair game for everyone including allies and friends. so anyone should be able to attack anyone.

hell, even it was a huuuuge huuuggee step for the big leagues to even take the time to think about playing the game this way. for every major change, it takes slow, baby steps. Major changes don't happen overnight and I didn't expect it to. so I thought in the future, after we became comfortable with this and good with all this, I would have suggested again to lets keep even beacons as a fair game to have more fun, it would have been much more acceptable after a while, so it had basically everything to do with making the game much more fun, nothing more. ofcourse, back then it looked feasible but now, it seems almost impossible to even imagine a game without being able to attack beacons at this stage and where the server is going. :))

There are many more things which I still can't answer or explain because it is still important information and impacts the leagues currently playing the game right now. so sorry about that.

here, given below is an article published about our league, which explains a few more things :-

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/clans/emperors-league/

you can read it as well if you want to know more.

I am really sorry if I upset anyone in this game or hurt anyone's feelings, we were just playing a game and so it wasn't intended but I do apologize if I did. :((

Good luck Everyone, Cheers, It was a lot of fun playing with you all, will never forget you, don't forget me either. :))

Take Care, Cheers. :))

Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2017, 15:5605/21/17
May 21, 2017, 15:57(edited)
10/31/14

Before these run off-topic and out off hand, I think I should ask a question/guidance.

You said here 

''5. Your League has an interesting tendency to only go after the bigger Leagues. Why is that?

...small League that was bullied a lot by the super alliance of big Leagues so our goal now is to make sure that what happened to us doesn't happen to anyone else.''

From your viewpoints, if you were still playing how would you have done that. These is a very important question, and I will really love if you explain in detail how are small leagues supposed to deal with big bullying leagues. The is a lot of bullying going on right now. 

Another question. 

What kind of tricks do you use to build a league, what does one have to do as a Marshal, what action must he take, How should he behave like ect, There are like thousands of players out there willing to start a league, and non has so far been given tips by BIG players like you, So I really wish you can expand here. 

May 21, 2017, 16:4605/21/17
May 22, 2017, 18:48(edited)
07/06/14

Oracle said:

Before these run off-topic and out off hand, I think I should ask a question/guidance.

You said here 

''5. Your League has an interesting tendency to only go after the bigger Leagues. Why is that?

...small League that was bullied a lot by the super alliance of big Leagues so our goal now is to make sure that what happened to us doesn't happen to anyone else.''

From your viewpoints, if you were still playing how would you have done that. These is a very important question, and I will really love if you explain in detail how are small leagues supposed to deal with big bullying leagues. The is a lot of bullying going on right now. 

Another question. 

What kind of tricks do you use to build a league, what does one have to do as a Marshal, what action must he take, How should he behave like ect, There are like thousands of players out there willing to start a league, and non has so far been given tips by BIG players like you, So I really wish you can expand here. 

lol, thanks for the words man, appreciate it. but you see, the thing is leadership comes from within, it isn't taught in my opinion. and about all the other questions that you are asking, there are no set rules which if followed, gets you success.
the way I see it is like, running a league is like running a business, if  you are a good businessman and have a business mind, you can run and grow the league successfully.
if you have good entrepreneur skills, you can build a league from scratch successfully as well.

but it isn't always a good idea to do so though as it just looks easy, doing it is extremely-extremely hard..!!
always remember, no pain, no gain, the more the pain, the more the gain...!!
so it is going to be a pain in the ass to build a league from scratch, going to be extremely-extremely-extremely............harrrdddd.
hell, if I had a choice to go back and do it all over again, I would much rather just join a league rather than build it from scratch as it is just not worth all the time wasted at all.
In my opinion, plarium should seriously pay people who builds a successful league from scratch because it is a full time job or even more, a whole looot more..!!
while, on the other hand, joining a already successful league means, you are not reinventing wheel and have most of the things already in place and are just growing it. like for eg, Test did. he was in rebels, he left it to join a better/top ranking league, ie, Destiny. reached to the top ranks within the league and eventually became the marshall. so that is a good route to take in my opinion.
so that is what I would recommend to everyone as It is just not worth the time or the money to do it all from scratch and you would definately, 100% guarranteed, regret it. :P

May 21, 2017, 16:5005/21/17
May 21, 2017, 17:31(edited)
07/06/14
djmoody said:

Oracle said:

I got that covered for you Oracle.

Destroy a whole alliance of leagues by utterly shambolic diplo. Then get someone to spend tends of thousands of dollars buying a 1.5bn hammer so you can be relevant again (possibly even hundreds as it wasn't be purchased effectively or efficiently).

And so you know Oracle, this account is a different account than the one that started the post that you were asked to unlock. Look closely at the name.

So someone is yanking your chain here cause there are multiple people running around claiming to be Shin.

lol, yea, not sure why there are people around claiming to be me. I quit in December and after that, now here just to say goodbye to everyone as I never said it on the forums back then. :P
May 21, 2017, 16:5005/21/17

damn a looong text 

hey test i know you might respond just dont quote and add your sentences in the middle it will be a nightmare to read xD
May 21, 2017, 16:5505/21/17
May 21, 2017, 17:31(edited)
07/06/14
exxxe said:

damn a looong text 

hey test i know you might respond just dont quote and add your sentences in the middle it will be a nightmare to read xD
lmao, hahahhaaa, :P I sooooo wish that he doesn't. :P but I highly doubt that he would be able to control himself. :P
May 21, 2017, 17:0205/21/17
06/16/15

exxxe said:

damn a looong text 

Actually makes it easier for me lol, since are many topics touched...
May 22, 2017, 09:3305/22/17
10/31/14

djmoody said:

And so you know Oracle, this account is a different account than the one that started the post that you were asked to unlock. Look closely at the name.

So someone is yanking your chain here cause there are multiple people running around claiming to be Shin.

Some irregularities has been noted, but these is Shin, atleast he has personality of Shin, behaves and talks like Shin. So I will stick with that. if these is not Shin then the real Shin will let me know. I checked and believe that these is Shin. 

Aug 7, 2017, 05:1708/07/17
08/03/14

i didnt see this answered anywhere yet....

who owns which accounts?   there are rumors of accounts being given away/exchanged.  are there any transaction records of who got what accounts?

now that plarium's policy on alts has relaxed. 
Aug 7, 2017, 08:1308/07/17

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Some irregularities has been noted, but these is Shin, atleast he has personality of Shin, behaves and talks like Shin. So I will stick with that. if these is not Shin then the real Shin will let me know. I checked and believe that these is Shin. 

How would you know lol .... and can you please start acting like you normally do ...
Run and scream like a little girl then start banning this shin and the alts he openly admitted to??

Or does that only work for players not from Emps?

Interresting thought is that in the same week Test was involved in some beaconhits, Shin here writes his goodbye letter :P
Even more interesting is that according to the above post Emps was created to stand against leagues trying to bully others but have grown into the biggest bullies on the server :P

Aug 7, 2017, 15:1408/07/17
Aug 7, 2017, 15:27(edited)
03/18/14

Emperor's Shin said:

Oracle said:

You said here 

Another question. 

lol, thanks for the words man, appreciate it. but you see, the thing is leadership comes from within, it isn't taught in my opinion. and about all the other questions that you are asking, there are no set rules which if followed, gets you success.
the way I see it is like, running a league is like running a business, if  you are a good businessman and have a business mind, you can run and grow the league successfully

Interesting view point, the league is always about the people within it and yes you can take a new league build it up and achieve greatness on the server. I took part of one league and created the Knights Templars or KT1 a key ingredient is TeamSpeak and always recruit watch the leader boards for new players and by all means play the war game which has so many other dynamics sometimes makes game of thrones look like playtime. Spying alliances friendship and all sorts of bonds.  Test was good at a few things but we can all make mistakes and then in the end it costs and the league suffers!

if you have good entrepreneur skills, you can build a league from scratch successfully as well.

but it isn't always a good idea to do so though as it just looks easy, doing it is extremely-extremely hard..!!
always remember, no pain, no gain, the more the pain, the more the gain...!!
so it is going to be a pain in the ass to build a league from scratch, going to be extremely-extremely-extremely............harrrdddd.
hell, if I had a choice to go back and do it all over again, I would much rather just join a league rather than build it from scratch as it is just not worth all the time wasted at all.
In my opinion, plarium should seriously pay people who builds a successful league from scratch because it is a full time job or even more, a whole looot more..!!
while, on the other hand, joining a already successful league means, you are not reinventing wheel and have most of the things already in place and are just growing it. like for eg, Test did. he was in rebels, he left it to join a better/top ranking league, ie, Destiny. reached to the top ranks within the league and eventually became the marshall. so that is a good route to take in my opinion.
so that is what I would recommend to everyone as It is just not worth the time or the money to do it all from scratch and you would definately, 100% guarranteed, regret it. :P

Aug 7, 2017, 17:2708/07/17
12/21/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

How would you know lol .... and can you please start acting like you normally do ...
Run and scream like a little girl then start banning this shin and the alts he openly admitted to??

Interresting thought is that in the same week Test was involved in some beaconhits, Shin here writes his goodbye letter :P
Even more interesting is that according to the above post Emps was created to stand against leagues trying to bully others but have grown into the biggest bullies on the server :P

About time someone or two took them down a notch or 2 wouldn't you say DV?
Aug 8, 2017, 08:2208/08/17
10/31/14

These thread is very very old. Shin wrote these on the 21 of May. I am not sure if he will be willing to engage with Q&A some more time. So its rather useless to debate on it. 

To answer the question, Yes I am sure that the person who wrote these is 100% shin. I ran every possible security check, and found him clear. 
Aug 9, 2017, 05:4508/09/17
Oracle said:

These thread is very very old. Shin wrote these on the 21 of May. I am not sure if he will be willing to engage with Q&A some more time. So its rather useless to debate on it. 

To answer the question, Yes I am sure that the person who wrote these is 100% shin. I ran every possible security check, and found him clear. 
You are so full of sh*t lol
Aug 9, 2017, 05:4708/09/17

Tychi said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

About time someone or two took them down a notch or 2 wouldn't you say DV?

Nothing worse then sitting and waiting for the storm to reach you ;)

Aug 18, 2017, 01:0408/18/17
Aug 18, 2017, 01:05(edited)
07/22/15
haul bro what you say its true* most likely:) all the rest its sh it
Aug 18, 2017, 06:4908/18/17

djmoody said:

MS, did you know that AoC and Die Blutige were about to do de-level everything Emps held?

Very interesting map all of a sudden after months of relative quiet.

- Emps area decimated by AOC/Die Blutige. Not even in the first 2 pages of rankings (although I am sure they will recover)

- Dominus under pressure from Shadows edge. Lost about 1/4 of their beacons but so far have managed to maintain their overall territory

- KT going hammer and tong with Anarchy (with the KT sub leagues taking a bit of a pounding)

I expect everyone is quite happy to see some action again even if they were on the receiving end of some of it.

AOC couldnt dent a pack of butter tbh, they were tootless 2 years ago and not much has changed.
Blutige used to be a wonderful attack league but looks like they fell asleep ...
As for de-leveling ... cant be done lol

Yeah they might be able to take a few beacons (that no one really defends anymore) and drop their rankings a few spots but thats all they can do really.
And we have all seen ranking doesnt mean sh*t  ... I mean look at Anarchy they might of lost all their beacons and a cr*pload of active players but they still have a decent sized hammer and still playing their game.
Rebuild some of their defence aswell as one of our members found out the hard way lol.

But I agree .... we are all impatiently waiting for this next (and hopefully) last serverwar.
One last good fight before we can pack things in and finally head out the door.

Cant happen soon enough if you ak me :)