All Categories

Breaking the Siege on Leagues Sub-Forum

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 12, 2017, 03:4305/12/17

We've all seen the leagues sub-forum be taken over by those trying to get a one-up on moderators. However, much has been happening on the server of late. And when I talk a lot, I mean heaps. For example, we saw a large beacon drop coincide with a beacon massacre. Wondering what others have to say about:

- The total annihilation of KoC by AOC in the NW corner

- The territory of Fellowship being turned into a wasteland of lv1 beacons

- Anarchy opening a can of woop arse on KT

- Emperors re-emergence as a beacon league in their old Northern territory

- KoK breaking their alliance with Balur and committing to holding the NE corner

- The ever aggressive Die Blutige Hoard staking their claim in the South

There is plenty of content in these stories alone. Some would surley even make great Chronicles articles. Come on all. Lets try and break the siege on the Leagues sub-forum
Views
Comments
Comments
May 12, 2017, 04:0605/12/17
05/14/16

Amen. Good Luck.

Seems like the majority of the people are pretty uptight in general. So it would be like trying to squeeze blood from a rock.

May 12, 2017, 04:1605/12/17
10/21/14
Knightmare said:

Amen. Good Luck.

Seems like the majority of the people are pretty uptight in general. So it would be like trying to squeeze blood from a rock.

May 12, 2017, 04:1805/12/17
05/14/16
DrFondles said:

Knightmare said:

Amen. Good Luck.

As I said... LOL
May 12, 2017, 12:4505/12/17
May 12, 2017, 12:46(edited)
10/31/14

Trentos said:

We've all seen the leagues sub-forum be taken over by those trying to get a one-up on moderators. However, much has been happening on the server of late. And when I talk a lot, I mean heaps. For example, we saw a large beacon drop coincide with a beacon massacre. Wondering what others have to say about:

- The total annihilation of KoC by AOC in the NW corner

- Emperors re-emergence as a beacon league in their old Northern territory

- KoK breaking their alliance with Balur and committing to holding the NE corner

- The ever aggressive Die Blutige Hoard staking their claim in the South

There is plenty of content in these stories alone. Some would surley even make great Chronicles articles. Come on all. Lets try and break the siege on the Leagues sub-foru

You are very correct. The problem is that only 1 chronicle is published per week. Many chronicles are submitted to Lord Oberon, but only one make it. A very deserving story can fail to make it because the author used bad pronounce, or because they wasn't enough photos provided, and many other factor. I have talked to Lord Oberon, and you can write your stories in the Chronicles page, but they won't be any compensation. I have also provided all the information needed to write a chronicles here . The best way to increase your league influence in real life is by telling stories, and having one story writter in your league is the best thing any league can have. It's up to individual marshals to encourage players to write stories. Providing screenshot to players in your league, who have good English writing skill is a start. I believe a marshal should appoint such a player, like they appoint scroll masters. 

May 13, 2017, 01:3305/13/17
May 13, 2017, 01:33(edited)

Thanks for the update DJ. The allegiance with Balur sure made for some interesting times, and much fun was to be had in the East/South-East for those adventurous enough to make the trip.

Kind of worried to hear that Balur let you down. Now who can we trust? I definitely don't trust that Oberon chap. Always encouraging us humans into killing each other over beacons and precious sapphires.

Best of luck with your return to the beacon scene

May 13, 2017, 06:1905/13/17
03/20/14
Trentos said:

Thanks for the update DJ. 

Oh, i didnt know you were after info, hang on a sec.
May 13, 2017, 06:2405/13/17
May 13, 2017, 07:17(edited)
03/20/14

Trentos said:

However, much has been happening on the server of late. And when I talk a lot, I mean heaps. For example, we saw a large beacon drop coincide with a beacon massacre. Wondering what others have to say about:

There is plenty of content in these stories alone. Some would surley even make great Chronicles articles. Come on all. Lets try and break the siege on the Leagues sub-forum

I know about Fellowships doings at that time BUT it is not my place to say.

Anarchy opened a can of woop arse on KT?  They knocked down some beacons, very nearly empty ones.

For all the Anarchy knob polishers in other leagues but used to be in Anarchy, ASK for the big screenshots of them wooping KT beacons.

Here is a screen, Check the date.

http://prnt.sc/f79ur2

Screenshot or it didnt happen!

May 13, 2017, 07:2105/13/17

Thanks for the clarification Stewart. Smart play leaving those inside beacons with little defense. Anarchy walked away with nothing I'm guessing, so no story here?

I also see you made the most of the opportunity to move you sister leagues into that territory, which will surely strengthen KT's hold on the SW?

May 13, 2017, 14:0205/13/17
04/07/14
Stewart_KT1 said:

Trentos said:

However, much has been happening on the server of late. And when I talk a lot, I mean heaps. For example, we saw a large beacon drop coincide with a beacon massacre. Wondering what others have to say about:

Anarchy opened a can of woop arse on KT?  They knocked down some beacons, very nearly empty ones.

For all the Anarchy knob polishers in other leagues but used to be in Anarchy, ASK for the big screenshots of them wooping KT beacons.

Fantastic job on the Syndicate without Alan and Dreadnaught.  How about THOSE screenshots?  Alan seems to be doing well in the Emperors these days. :)
May 13, 2017, 14:0305/13/17
04/07/14
djmoody said:

http://www.legendsofstormfall.com/

I partially built this as a news website for the game.

While it might look reasonably incomplete, actually the hard parts are all done. Account creation, log in, submission of articles, database behind the scenes, is all done.

Over the past couple of weeks forum posting there seems to be a bit of interest resurgent interest in server news. If there were 4/5 people willing to contribute stuff it might be worth reviving (it would also be very easy to reskin for other servers or even over versions of the game).

I didn't process because I got pissed off with the uber coining unbalance in the game and Plarium's refusal to listen to players, last year as the game seemed doomed to me.

Isn't that the website you guys are using to collect IP addresses?
May 13, 2017, 14:0405/13/17
May 13, 2017, 14:04(edited)
10/31/14

djmoody said:

can shed some light on that one at least.

The fun we have PvP'ing on the level one beacons with about 40 or 50 different leagues caused a massive resurgence in people's interest and activity in the game.

As a result we decided to give Balur the finger and become a beacon holding league again.

Or I can roll play that for you and say that Balur wasn't able to uphold his end of the bargain and get BG's fixed. He turned out to be unable to influence Plarium to investigate, acknowledge and fix the BG banking issues, despite provision of cold hard evidence that conclusively proves there is a problem.

Yap according to many the game died in April. That is why in fact you chose to abandon your beacons. it was all fun in the last moments, which didn't happen.  

But other rumors are that you abandoned ship after rumors told of rumors that you are about to be gunned down.

Why  KoK came back, balur kicked KoK out after they insisted that the BG system was bugged. Which Balur took as a great offense, as it implies that he was not fairly winning in BG, but doing so by trickery. 

May 13, 2017, 21:0005/13/17
03/20/14

Sir Crusher said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Trentos said:

Fantastic job on the Syndicate without Alan and Dreadnaught.  How about THOSE screenshots?  Alan seems to be doing well in the Emperors these days. :)

I was actually surprised when yous didn't make all these big claims on the BM, Well done for that.

Im extremely glad that Alan is doing well in Emps.

I didn't claim any big hits in the BM, But here is 1 for you 

http://prnt.sc/f47ob2

May 14, 2017, 06:5605/14/17
05/14/16

djmoody said:

Sir Crusher said:

Why would you write stupid bullshit slander like that? Sad pathetic little man.

Because it would be a smart play, whether or not its real, and that directed at both of you. The only people fooled by most of this bullshit is yourselves. ( not singling anyone out, making a general statement, the bullshit here is fairly transparent.)

Seriously, yall take this to seriously. I am currently up against a league where its top for players are all the same person. talk about no life.
May 14, 2017, 06:5705/14/17
05/14/16

But I digress, not because I care, but rather because I don't.

carry on all.
May 14, 2017, 12:3305/14/17
May 14, 2017, 12:43(edited)
04/07/14

djmoody said:

Sir Crusher said:

It was a yes/no question.

http://prntscr.com/f7obz6

May 14, 2017, 15:5505/14/17
04/07/14
You didn't say no to my question tho.  That was a brilliant hissy fit I admit.
May 15, 2017, 02:2205/15/17
06/16/15

Sir Crusher said:

djmoody said:

Sir Crusher said:

It was a yes/no question.

http://prntscr.com/f7obz6

Apparently you would be the exception that is not worth giving an answer :P

I feel sorry if you believe that having players IP is what matters for the game... BTW you could count with mine if you haven't banned me from your TS for no reason xD

So Crusher how's Anarchy's defense doing? I don't see much enthusiasm put in your beacons :/
http://prnt.sc/f7r0w3

May 15, 2017, 10:1205/15/17
May 15, 2017, 15:37(edited)
10/31/14

Driving topic offtopic, deliberately starting comments that are directed at flaming other players, with insensitive nonconstructive, conceptually juxtaposed and offending statements. Delaying responds to create an illusion that you are in control. Naturally done to intentionally drive or make people insecure, and thus make a topic nonperusive and degenerative. which leads to more degeneration of the initial topic.

I will be locking these topic if these degenerative behavior continue, in a topic that has nothing to do with the degenerative behavior. You want to discuss about degenerative topics, Start one, but intentionally polluting one of a good topic is an offense to the community, that guarantee a ban. 

Lets continue discussing the issue raised, rather than branching off. Moderator decision are not up to discussion. Any off topic post will be deleted without notification. 

May 15, 2017, 13:5605/15/17
May 15, 2017, 19:18(edited)
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Driving topic offtopic, deliberately starting comments that are directed at flaming other players, with insensitive nonconstructive, conceptually juxtaposed and offending statements. Delaying responds to create an illusion that you are in control. Naturally done to intentionally drive or make people insecure, and thus make a topic nonperusive and degenerative. which leads to more degeneration of the initial topic.

I will be locking these topic if these degenerative behavior continue, in a topic that has nothing to do with the degenerative behavior. You want to discuss about degenerative topics, Start one, but intentionally polluting one of a good topic is an offense to the community, that guarantee a ban. 

http://prntscr.com/f82r6m

are you totally missing the point of the "Leagues" thread - this is where we brag, intimidate and recruit

May 15, 2017, 15:2905/15/17
May 15, 2017, 19:19(edited)
09/12/15
Oracle said:

worst moderator ever in the forum....