All Categories

Unforgiven Kings - Wiped once again...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 13, 2017, 04:4604/13/17
06/29/14

Unforgiven Kings have once again lost all of their beacons and their level 19 fort - the entire leagues defense was utterly obliterated today.

This is a common scene for them to loose everything they have, time and time again.

Some Destiny players took some pre-planned solid losses.  The end result was well worth it and everyone is pretty excited :D

Time for a name change...the Forgotten Kings seems like a much more reasonable name now.

Happy to meet you on the battlefield once again - Cheers!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2017, 17:5204/13/17
Apr 13, 2017, 17:55(edited)
10/31/14

I thought you guys were working at a deplomatic resolution. And it pains me that to these day, test, you are still the only player who has more fun than anyone in the game. If they were to test who had more fun in the game, you probably will win the contest. 

Happy hunting, test, although I know that sentiment means little to you, As you are an expect at that field, with 2 years EXP. 

But I have to say it pains me that you guys haven't reached a diplomatic resolution. I haven't imaged these whole thing backfiring on the Unforgiven family. To see a level 19 fort toppled, breaks my rock hard to crumbles. 

Apr 13, 2017, 23:1704/13/17
11/26/14

Big deal, minor dent in defense and you likely lost as much offense. You had a few rookies soften and then take the NO RISK hit at the end....what a boring life you must lead if the game is any indication. Still looking for someone in that league who will come at me one-on-one.

Ssss
Apr 13, 2017, 23:3604/13/17
12/18/14
Slither said:

Big deal, minor dent in defense and you likely lost as much offense. You had a few rookies soften and then take the NO RISK hit at the end....what a boring life you must lead if the game is any indication. Still looking for someone in that league who will come at me one-on-one.

Ssss
lol not rookies people who were willing to kill their offense to achieve a purpose which they did - the hammer took out many beacons before the fortress was hit - and then moved on to Emps - I am pretty sure they had fun 
Apr 14, 2017, 10:0304/14/17

Wow!!! What a big hit!!! You have to be kidding don't you Test? That was a small PvP hit!!! 

So where are these other screenshots? I know why you don't want to share them with the community :-)

How about you come up with something worth reading before you post your propaganda? This thread is rubbish. But past history suggests you can't come up with anything better. Too many head injuries is my guess. Just stay clear of ladders in the future.
Apr 14, 2017, 11:3204/14/17
Apr 14, 2017, 20:06(edited)
12/18/14
Trentos said:

Wow!!! What a big hit!!! You have to be kidding don't you Test? That was a small PvP hit!!! 

So where are these other screenshots? I know why you don't want to share them with the community :-)

How about you come up with something worth reading before you post your propaganda? This thread is rubbish. But past history suggests you can't come up with anything better. Too many head injuries is my guess. Just stay clear of ladders in the future.
Something like the Emps hit after Ratcoms killed their offense to soften Destiny's beacon before Emps hit it?  The difference here is Destiny players softened that fortress and Destiny took it themselves with NO help from other leagues.  Yup they can brag ....
Apr 14, 2017, 11:5204/14/17
No offence Jezebel. I understand where your allegiances lie. That is all good and your backing of your old league shows good character. But think we are talking apples and oranges in this case yeah? Unforgiven Kings vs Destiny. A bit of difference there. So yes, I don't see the need to brag, especially when using selective screenshots. Then again, I might just be more rational than most?
Apr 14, 2017, 12:3304/14/17
11/26/14
It's really sad to see you drinking the Koolaid Jez, especially since they did same to you in your old league...kinda makes you wonder. 
Apr 14, 2017, 14:0504/14/17

You have really lost it this time Test. Silverhammer? 2 years ago? Who gives a hoot?

I never called you a liar, just questioned your selective use of screenshots for propaganda purposes. You wiped all Unforgiven beacons/forts? Not a fact!!! Now you are lying. So there IS something to debate. But then again you are more obsessed with arguing with Plarium moderators these days aren't you 55555

I really hate attacking an individual, but since you constantly do, I put you in a different category and have to say you are one sorry human being. Get a life loser.

Apr 14, 2017, 14:2104/14/17
Apr 14, 2017, 14:40(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

You have really lost it this time Test. Silverhammer? 2 years ago? Who gives a hoot?

I never called you a liar, just questioned your selective use of screenshots for propaganda purposes. You wiped all Unforgiven beacons/forts? Not a fact!!! Now you are lying. So there IS something to debate. But then again you are more obsessed with arguing with Plarium moderators these days aren't you 55555

I really hate attacking an individual, but since you constantly do, I put you in a different category and have to say you are one sorry human being. Get a life loser.

Apparently Slither does, since he brought it up.

I'll clarify the claim (just like when I titled the thread), Unforgiven Kings*

I thought that was pretty clear because the thread was named after Kings, but that is apparently way too much for you to comprehend.  

I apologize for assuming you had the mental capacity to connect those two dots.  

---

The best you can do is call me names?   Woah, big man!!  Watch out - Trentos has walked in the room.  

I think someone needs to be put down for his daily nap already #mommy411

Apr 14, 2017, 14:4604/14/17

If you want to comment on four words Test, then go for it. If you can't be arsed addressing anything anybody else comments on (i.e the rest of my post/s) then just don't bother. It just confirms you are are shit-stirrer, and use the forums for your own purposes, NEVER for the good of the community. 

Btw - if I walked in the room, you would be hiding under the table peeing your pants. Us Aussies are real men and don't use excuses about family problems etc to weasel their way out of persecution. 
Apr 14, 2017, 14:5104/14/17
12/18/14

Slither said:

It's really sad to see you drinking the Koolaid Jez, especially since they did same to you in your old league...kinda makes you wonder. 

My loyalty is with Destiny for a reason - I didn't leave Destiny because I disliked them I left because I wanted to move my game into a different direction and achieve something with a league I formed when I was undecided on what I was doing when I left BILSK

I left BILSK because i spent many hours trying to make BILSK safe and every attempt was nullified because SILVER could not keep his word

I even tried to help BILSK when they got wiped off their beacons but again NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO ME and troops were lost despite my effort to help - I was not happy when they got wiped but it was done because of the Marshal's inability to work diplomatically with leagues that I was communicating with for months to secure BILSK's place on the map - and for the record I was not told when BILSK was getting hit and when I logged in to see it I was upset about it - this is FACT despite what many believe
Apr 14, 2017, 14:5304/14/17
Apr 14, 2017, 20:01(edited)
12/18/14

Trentos said:

No offence Jezebel. I understand where your allegiances lie. That is all good and your backing of your old league shows good character. But think we are talking apples and oranges in this case yeah? Unforgiven Kings vs Destiny. A bit of difference there. So yes, I don't see the need to brag, especially when using selective screenshots. Then again, I might just be more rational than most?

I happened to be in TS with Destiny when they hit UK and Emps so I know exactly what was killed and what they lost in the process

again they set out to kill defense and that is what they did - yup they have bragging rights and members that were willing to sacrifice their offense to do the job

BTW I bet Destiny is the ONLY league that took down a hostile Fortress at that level - that alone deserves bragging rights

edit - oh and to address the apples and oranges comment how can you say that?  LOL Kings has as many experienced players and actually MORE members than Destiny does atm - so if the comparison is that they are actually similar because they are in the same food group that comment contradicts your meaning
Apr 14, 2017, 20:4504/14/17
Apr 14, 2017, 20:48(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

If you want to comment on four words Test, then go for it. If you can't be arsed addressing anything anybody else comments on (i.e the rest of my post/s) then just don't bother. It just confirms you are are shit-stirrer, and use the forums for your own purposes, NEVER for the good of the community. 

Btw - if I walked in the room, you would be hiding under the table peeing your pants. Us Aussies are real men and don't use excuses about family problems etc to weasel their way out of persecution. 

You sure like talking about bettering the forums / the community.

What good have any of your posts done to better the community?? 

Let's break them down one-by-one.

In this thread:

#1 - You randomly insert yourself into a thread that has nothing to do with you or your league and call my post rubbish.  And then you go onto personally insult me.  Why are you even posting in this thread? 

#2 - you debate kings vs. destiny and talk about apples and oranges.

#3 - start crying uncontrollably, press the number 5 a bunch of times, and personally insult me.

#4 - personally insult me.  Make claims about the good of the community.  And personally insult me again.

Wow...brilliant!

You cry over and over, you post in threads that have nothing to do with you or your league, and you constantly personally insult people.

Gotta say, after attempting to analyze the things coming out of your mouth - it's pretty clear that you are like poison everywhere you go - infecting every thread with your personal insults and stirring up trouble over things that have nothing to do with you or your league.

Pretty pathetic.  

I think someone might need another nap so they can dream up some more personal insults to post on the forum and ironically talk about bettering the community at the same time.  #mommy411

Apr 14, 2017, 21:0504/14/17
Apr 14, 2017, 21:13(edited)
06/29/14

Wheeeeeee

Apr 14, 2017, 23:0104/14/17
09/17/15

Jezebel

I am very  very  pleased you have suffered in the past ... as now you may have some empathy and consideration for exactly how other players in UK feel

Test

I have had minimal discussions with Test and I did send him a quaint pm just after the hits [ not abusive or rude ] to which as i requested he has  informatively given a brief history lesson of sorts of  why He holds us in such contempt

some thinks are" Not " correctly captured or represented in this thread and all parties involved know were they stand  ... but to quote  .. forget us now fine but we are far from finished

It is a shame that these forums are used as childish tit for tat prattle that they are .. to quote again .. the past is the past and as all are aware the guard has changed  food for thought

Apr 15, 2017, 00:1404/15/17
Apr 15, 2017, 00:15(edited)
06/29/14

doug said:

Jezebel

I am very  very  pleased you have suffered in the past ... as now you may have some empathy and consideration for exactly how other players in UK feel

Test

I have had minimal discussions with Test and I did send him a quaint pm just after the hits [ not abusive or rude ] to which as i requested he has  informatively given a brief history lesson of sorts of  why He holds us in such contempt

some thinks are" Not " correctly captured or represented in this thread and all parties involved know were they stand  ... but to quote  .. forget us now fine but we are far from finished

It is a shame that these forums are used as childish tit for tat prattle that they are .. to quote again .. the past is the past and as all are aware the guard has changed  food for thought

Glad to hear your spirits are good and you are willing to stand and fight for another day!   'tis what Stormfall - Age of War is all about.

It was a pleasure chatting with you briefly via PM in-game.  Your messages were quaint indeed and hopefully you feel my responses were the same.  You have my permission to share them here in the forums if you wish.

You certainly let your troops do the talking yesterday, well done sir.   See ya on the battlefield! 
Apr 15, 2017, 00:4804/15/17
12/18/14

doug said:

Jezebel

Test

There is always a history in this game of what leagues have beefs with each other - it's part of the game - I have no real beefs with anyone - I was a Destiny Captain I am loyal to Destiny - I left Destiny on good terms - they did not attack me and try to end my game or ruin my reputation in the game as many leagues will do to players who "dare" to leave their league(s) - in fact they kept me in their league chats on facebook and I continue to communicate with them daily.

If I was still a Destiny Captain I would have supported their actions and participated in what they did - to be honest I have missed certain aspects of the game they play but it's not for my league to play this way yet ....

It is a war game - without enemies it would not be a war game - it is meant to be fun and I guarantee that fun was had

Flame wars are also part of the game but they have become rather boring since people tend to take things to a personal level 

Apr 15, 2017, 05:0004/15/17
03/02/14
You're all welcome for the Coralition BTW ;)
Apr 15, 2017, 13:4004/15/17
12/18/14

djmoody said:

Coregasm said:

You're all welcome for the Coralition BTW ;)
The number of times I have been told we mis-spelt it - lol. Went straight over most people's heads 

yeah yeah I know i misspelled it but when you say "coralition" only you guys know the inside joke 

Apr 15, 2017, 13:4204/15/17
Whats a Coregasm? Sounds like fun.