All Categories

Dead League

Dead League

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 8, 2017, 08:2104/08/17

Dead League

I joined a league a while back and the players gravitated away for one reason or another. The last thing the League Marshall did was make an inactive player the League Marshall. Is there any way I can bump him out and take over the league? I'd love to recruit a few people and make the league active again.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2017, 08:2904/08/17
10/31/14

There is a reason why the previous league marshal might have made that player a Marshal. Perhaps he trusted him, maybe He has the best qualities. 

What you are trying to do is called league stealing.

to do that you will need to contact the support, attach files that will document your ability to be a league marshal, Votes, your achievements, chats showing players nominating you, or voting for you, virtually any SS you can think of. 

Take note though, that in event that the marshal comes back and will need the league back, Plarium will be forced to kick you out, ban you for stealing a league( temporary ban), and restrict you from playing in that league. 

So treat carefully. Make sure that players in that league also support your ambitions. 

Apr 8, 2017, 13:5004/08/17
12/18/14

chickenmcfug said:

I joined a league a while back and the players gravitated away for one reason or another. The last thing the League Marshall did was make an inactive player the League Marshall. Is there any way I can bump him out and take over the league? I'd love to recruit a few people and make the league active again.

If your Marshal has been inactive for a long time you can message support and ask them to move someone else to that position (i think)

Honestly why keep a smaller league running when there are so many more active leagues out there that could use a few good players - if you play on Dark Plains feel free to check out my league - Shadows Edge - I have room and there is a lot of good experience there to help you along 

cheers!!
Apr 9, 2017, 05:5304/09/17
Apr 9, 2017, 05:56(edited)
Oracle said:

There is a reason why the previous league marshal might have made that player a Marshal. Perhaps he trusted him, maybe He has the best qualities. 

to do that you will need to contact the support, attach files that will document your ability to be a league marshal, Votes, your achievements, chats showing players nominating you, or voting for you, virtually any SS you can think of. 

Take note though, that in event that the marshal comes back and will need the league back, Plarium will be forced to kick you out, ban you for stealing a league( temporary ban), and restrict you from playing in that league. 

So treat carefully. Make sure that players in that league also support your ambitions. 

The entire league left, leaving only players who were long time inactive behind. The guy they made Marshall was inactive when I joined. They all merged into another, larger league. As I don't speak French, I didn't go with them though I still remain allied with a few and friends with others. So maybe support will give it to me without votes, as there's nobody left to vote for me. Can only try. 
Apr 9, 2017, 14:0804/09/17
Apr 9, 2017, 14:12(edited)
12/18/14

chickenmcfug said:

Oracle said:

The entire league left, leaving only players who were long time inactive behind. The guy they made Marshall was inactive when I joined. They all merged into another, larger league. As I don't speak French, I didn't go with them though I still remain allied with a few and friends with others. So maybe support will give it to me without votes, as there's nobody left to vote for me. Can only try. 

I would get rid of the inactive long ago players that are left then a Captain would have to do it so not sure if you have that rank.

Honestly though why not move to a bigger league that you can benefit from - earn daily rewards - more active chat - help when you need it - a higher level fortress and the list goes on .....